[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what age did you realize that eating foods with your hands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: pita.jpg (229KB, 695x501px) Image search: [Google]
pita.jpg
229KB, 695x501px
At what age did you realize that eating foods with your hands and some pita bread makes it taste better?

15 here
>>
At which age did you realize you're a disgusting brown paki?

OP here
>>
File: 1442219127612.jpg (189KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1442219127612.jpg
189KB, 1462x1462px
>>7123622
>putting a piece of metal in your mouth
>>
>>7123595
I guess I was 15 as well. That was the year I probably discovered Greek, Lebanese and Turkish food because my family moved from the 'burbs to the city. Good timing, because I was bored as hell with the suburbs by then.
>>
>>7123595
I'm Mexican. I've been eating everything with tortillas since I was 2.
>>
>>7123676
>>7123701
top lads
>>
>>7123701

Same.

>inb4 corn doesn't count

It doesn't, I eat flour tortillas :3
>>
>>7123595

poo in loo
>>
>>7123595
Given that my family and myself aren't islamic or african sacks of shit, we were taught to use silverware like normal human beings from a very young age.

It's stupidity that makes people want to be as savages such as islamacs or africans.
>>
>>7123851
>It's stupidity that makes people savagely hate against those who eat better than they do.
fify
And your "silverware" is stainless steel on a day to day basis, because you sure as fuck can't afford to hire someone to polish silverware in your white trash house.
>>
>>7123868
Why would we want to when we have dishwashing machines available you stupid sack of islamic shit? You see, we make machines to do tasks like that, it's gonna take a few thousand years for you islamic types to realize reality.
>>
>>7123868
Seems like I touched a nerve there, did I do that and did your islamic daddio touch you in the nay-nay? No wonder you're all terrorists. You're all fucked in the head.
>>
>>7123878
>You see, we make machines to do tasks like that
You have a machine that can polish silver? Or just clean it like it was stainless?
>>
>>7123889
We have machines that can make titanium now and it has nothing to do with niggers.
>>
>>7123889
Stainless really isn't the goal anymore.
>>
>>7123895
If left up to niggers they might be investigating mud huts.
>>
>>7123808

kill urself my man
>>
>>7123915
Fuck off nigger
>>
>>7123892
OK, I get it. There's no point in polishing silverware anymore. So what's the point of being racist if it isn't funny anymore?
>>
>>7123925
Actually if dealing with niggers then they're a differnt species. So the faggots have to get on with people being speciest.
>>
one of my favorite snacks is toasted pita bread with cottage cheese.
>>
>>7123975
My mom liked putting black bread with cottage cheese and sardines. She was the best of us.
>>
What's up with all the /pol/ shit?
>>
>>7124000
Maybe some people are sick of obama and his CAIR money sucking up to islamics and their bullshit.
>>
>>7124000
Edgy spillover from /int/ and /pol/. They think that garbage is relevant on every board.
>>
>canned tuna + corn and mayo + pita bread

literally all I eat everyday
>>
>>7124000
>>7124027
Why do you retards assume that /pol/ has a monopoly on "evil raycists?" I happen to frequent that board and I don't go shit posting on other boards just because I'm from pol. The insinuation that "pol is leaking racism" doesn't have any basis in reality. Pol didn't come out of a vacuum and neither did racists. This is not a reddit hugbox, anyone is free to shitpost.
>>
>>7124069
You might want to come out of the closit and not be on the down low. You're still a faggit to us, but you're a 4chan faggit.
>>
>>7124069
>I happen to frequent that board

Exactly. Now go back, retard.
>>
>>7124069
The problem with you is that you think that niggers and islamics are a different race. That's not so, they're a different a different specist.

Call me racist all you want, but I know better, those fucking sand nigger sacks of shit aren't human. At worst I'm a speciest.
>>
>>7124077
>>7124082
4chan has been racist long before /pol/ was even thought of

Keep crying about racism though because it just makes my dick even harder
>>
>>7124083
>>7124087
>raycis n proud xDDD
>i have a gold account on stormfront xDDD
>nigger hahah you heard what i said, niggers!
>>
>>7124087
pretty much this. the newfriends saying "pol is leaking" are outing themselves for what they are: redditers and lefties. im not one to cry about 'muh good ol days' but it's important to note that this website is and has always been "racist" -- and it was never contained one or two boards.
>>
>>7124094
Calm down
>>
>>7124096
in the absence of downboating, shitposting is the only recourse left to a redditor.
>>
>>7124096
>>7124097
You kids are the ones having a field day because you can say nigger on the internet without fear of Jamal taking your lunch money
>>
>>7124069
I don't work for obama or clinton and I don't live off of CAIR money, so I don't have have to make excuses for sand niggers.
>>
>>7124098
Why should people in a proper society have to fear of anyone taking their lunch money?
>>
>>7124110
Because when you call someone a nigger, they probably won't give you a hug and call you buddy.
>>
>>7124117
Yeah but bottom line is that I dont give a shit what they call me. In a lot of jobs you can get the job by bullshit like nigger quotas but if you can't write or do anything useful you'll get fired real quick if white, if nigger you get pushed back into taking phone calls.

Isn't that the nigger way, YO YO YO?
>>
>>7124117
I'm not looking for hugs from niggers babby.
>>
>>7124117
That's the real difference between niggers and proper white people. Niggers are looking for hugs and free shit and white people want to make stuff on their own.

There's a difference you know.
>>
Joe Strummer & The Mescaleros - Rock The Casbah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqdPc2n9UX4
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.