[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best brand of frozen bao? What about frozen dumplings?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: CharSiewBao.jpg (29KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
CharSiewBao.jpg
29KB, 550x366px
What's the best brand of frozen bao?
What about frozen dumplings?
What else do you guys like to steam?
>>
>>7123055
Frozen? Why would you do that? Just go to a dim sum place a get it to go.
>>
>>7123081
My city has next to zero Cantonese population
>>
In the US: O'Tasty. Specifically, their Tasty Selects range of dumplings.

Runner up is this Korean brand I can't remember the name of, but is fucking delicious. The pork and leek one is great and the pumpkin one (which actually tastes of pumpkin because it's not drowned out with autumnal spices) is the best frozen dessert bun, ever. Next to custard.
>>
>>7123219
Cool, I'll keep an eye out.
>>
>>7123055
Funny thing is that is just about whats best around a local asian store, within that, there's a lot. NY is fun. One just has to look and the funny thing is stupid asian fucks who think they know more than us because of some stupid mr miyagi crap. If you fucks knew so much more than we did then why do you want do come to the USA?

GTFO!
>>
>>7123219
>>7123236
He's full of shit. o'tasty, wtf? Give me an actual example of that you fucking fagget?

I've never heard of that before and have been doing this for a long time in NYC and NY.

Ask anon to give examples of what he asserts. Most of these morons can't do it and will give some stupid mask like from /b which is based on useless crap that they can't back up. They're funny at best.
>>
I like Chef Hon brand buns, especially the pork with leek variety.
>>
The stupid thing about these so called anon types is that with a mask that looks really stupid is that they can decide for me. How wrong they are, how pathetic they are. How hypocritical they are.
>>
all i know is that I had never had bao before i went to Gourmet Dumpling House in Boston's Chinatown, and now its all i can think of
>>
>>7123295
>>7123286
>>7123262
What the FUCK are you talking about
>>
>>7123301
Don't worry about it, it wouldn't matter if any of us told you, so we wont waste our time.
>>
>>7123301
It's the guy from the gin thread ban evading
>>
>>7123309
Who is that? What was so offensive to you?
>>
>>7123309
It would be funny if you could quote what was so offensive to folk such as you... just for confirmation and shit. If you can't backup your accusations, then you might want to fuck off.

I'm not that person, but you people are fucking stupid.
>>
>>7123286
>he's never heard of the most popular brand of canto-style dumplings among cantos living in the US and canuckistan!!!

You would have if you ever left mum's basement and talked to some Chinese girls instead of jerking off to pictures of their feet like the complete beta you are.
>>
>>7123088
u live in a black hood
>>
>>7123318
stop responding to these weird fucking bots
>>
>>7123312
>>7123317
same double reply style

mods, kindly do the needful
>>
>>7123318
That's not fair, I love the dim-sum in early Saturday and Sunday mornings in NYC Chinatown where they have bingo cards to tag us. It's all fair and really good stuff!

I'm no ny times faggot, I have no reason to be, but I like what I like and I make no excuses for it.
>>
>>7123327
"the needful"
Fagget from india detected that can't use proper English.
>>
>>7123322
I'll >>7123286 reply >>7123295 to whomever >>7123262 I so choose. ^_^
>>
>>7123330
yes, I knew that would trigger you.

time to start ranting about the H1Bs that replaced you :)
>>
>>7123333
Holy fazoli's lad, calm yourself
>>
>>7123055
I made them once and it was kinda a pain but the dough part is easy. If ur willing to roast off a pork tenderloin in chinese bbq sauce in the oven u can have them at home.

I prefer mine roasted with honey and sesame seed glaze.
>>
>>7123333
I don't agree with your choices. That's your sad point. I don't have to agree or choose from any of your choices.

Want me to do that for you?
>>
>>7123338
Oh, is it Angry Philip Morris Guy? If so, he's gotten considerably less comprehendible than he used to be.
>>
>>7123345
yep. you can always tell from the double posting and the batshit crazy ranting about stuff that has nothing to do with the op.
>>
File: shut the fuck up black pig.jpg (345KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
shut the fuck up black pig.jpg
345KB, 480x640px
>>7123342
>>7123344
Whatevah!! I does what I wants!
>>
>>7123345
>>7123347
>>7123350
I agree. Aren't you the special ones?
>>
>>7123345
>>7123347
>>7123350
I really love hearing from you useless types, since you're so fuckin' useless. Can you cook an egg or do anything useful to someone else? Of course you can't and why you're comedy shit
>>
it takes too long to make them from scratch, and nobody near me sells any non-frozen ones

hard to get good quality, seems like all the brands are equally shit
>>
>>7123088

Sounds nice. Where is this beacon of utopia?
>>
File: reservations.jpg (178KB, 1451x816px) Image search: [Google]
reservations.jpg
178KB, 1451x816px
>>7123333

Hello? Dorsia? Table four threes!
>>
I have no fucking clue what's going on in this thread, I leave /ck/ for a few months and I come back and some retard shat up my thread with posts about NYC out of nowhere
>>
>>7123081
where I live they take it out of the freezer there, too.
These foods probably the only reason I travel to china once a year.
>>
>>7124456
I think it's some middle aged dude having a slow crisis.
>>
File: ancient-aliens.jpg (41KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
ancient-aliens.jpg
41KB, 560x560px
>>7124456
>>7124506
>>
Joyce Chen is the best Engrish brand for peking Ravioli hands down

for other dumplings, just go to the Chinese supermercado and buy the ones in the plain white bag with chinese writing all over it, it should have a USian label stickered on it somewhere that will tell what's it in it, that's what the restuarants buy and that will give you the best ones

>used to live next to Super 88
> get drunk
>get dumpling bag 1 lb for $3
>dump in pot
>steam
>eat while drunk out of pot with bowl of soy sauce+mustard

good times, good times
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.