[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there people here who don't salt their food ever? Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Salt-picture.jpg (152KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Salt-picture.jpg
152KB, 960x720px
Are there people here who don't salt their food ever?

Is it possible to be repulsed by anything even slightly salty?
>>
>Are there people here who don't salt their food ever?
Season when cooking, not at the table

>Is it possible to be repulsed by anything even slightly salty?
Yes, you fucking heathen
>>
>>7122763
You completely missed the point you absolute retard
>>
>>7122765
And what is the point of a shit thread?
>>
>>7122776
The point of this thread is people not adding any salt to their food.

For some idiotic reason you thought that didn't include when you're actually cooking the food.

Now take your head out of your ass for a second and breathe.
>>
your blood is an ocean, not a river

you need salt to live fags
>>
>>7122759
My friend grew up living with her dad and his mother. Both of them had some kind of health issue where they had to have blood pressure readings done like 5-6 times a day and couldn't add salt to anything. Surprisingly, they were both pretty thin. She grew up not having very much of it but more than they did. She told me she can hardly stand eating out because even if she says she can't handle salt, all the butter most places use has lots of salt and any breads or soups have tons of salt
>>
My mom couldn't eat too much salt due to health issues, but always put some seasoner with salt in it on the table for everyone else, worked just fine
>>
>>7122759
there are and unless it's legit health reasons, it's stupid. For just about everything you cook or bake, you want salt. Not a ton but a little can go a long way.
>>
I salt everything. A LOT. I drink a huge amount of water and get sweaty exercising every day though . I also eat lots of bananas for that potassium too.

I can't imagine not liking things that are slightly salty, though there are foods that have a limit to the amount of salt you can put on them. Most meats can be very salty and be fine, but eggs can be ruined. I also put salt on my peanut butter sometimes (kind with nothing but nuts) and that is a very fine line between adding a pleasant saltiness and an overpowering chemical twang
>>
>>7124089
Bananas have barely any potassium.
>>
Moms was a doc so we had the healthy-ish diet thing going on. To this day, I'm ok with things like meat or rice unsalted. Doesn't taste better, just not that much worse.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.