[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GNC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 595px-GNC_Logo.svg.png (6KB, 595x113px) Image search: [Google]
595px-GNC_Logo.svg.png
6KB, 595x113px
what is your opinion about GNC ?
some people are saying thay are a scam http://therundownlive.com/herbal-supplements-banned-from-gnc-walmart-target-and-walgreens/
http://realitieswatch.com/walmart-others-selling-supplements-containing-none-of-the-listed-ingredients/
>>
Sometimes they have neat stuff that's supposed to be illegal, but in general they are way overpriced and the quality of their supps is pretty shit

Vitamin Shoppe on the other hand...
>>
yes, really overpriced.
>>
>>7121979
I thought this was a truck dealership for the longest time.I kept wondering why they had these stores in every mall. I am not a smart man.
>>
File: 1418681156790.jpg (108KB, 788x768px) Image search: [Google]
1418681156790.jpg
108KB, 788x768px
I buy One-A-Day
>>
GNC < Vitamin shoppe < way under amazon
>>
They are really overpriced unless there's a big sale, and their employees won't leave you alone and always have to force the GNC brand products on you. Bodybuilding.com is way cheaper for the same stuff. I like the GNC shaker bottles though, that's about it
>>
>>7121983
Click the post number to reply
>>
>>7121983
everyone laugh at the newfag
>>
>>7122063
pretty much this, you can always buy cheaper online direct from warehouses. if you buy in bulk you can save some serious cash.

in general most supplements are extremely low grade food, think canned food tier of nutrients.

its always better to just buy food and eat properly unless you have some underlying medical requirement to satisfy.

ive worked at a lot of warehouses that store and manufacture protein powder and stuff, its mostly garbage with a fancy packaging designed to make you feel like what youre consuming isnt a bunch of snakeoil.
at best supplements are convenience and nothing else.
>>
>>7122063
pretty sure bb has had issues with heavy metal contamination, same as GNC

most of the big names are also way into amino spiking
>>
>>7122069
thanks
>>
>>7122093
haha also the newfag himself
>>
>>7122160
yes indeed, is what i am thinking, eat properly is the right choice
>>
File: 1448165990135.jpg (11KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1448165990135.jpg
11KB, 384x384px
>>7122160
>>7122063
>>7121985
thanks ...i was thinking to buy a couple of bottles today ... now i dont gonna do it .
>>
>>7121983
>newfag detected
dude get with the program

Now on to GNC...yes they're a shit tier supp company that pray on those not knowledgable on supp's and workout stuffs
>>
They paid me via Mechanical Turk to promote their products via SEO. They did it through a third party company that specializes in burying negative news stories for clients.
>>
supplements in general are a scam, highly unregulated.
the only ones I would even want are DNP and DMAA which I Can't even get anymore.
>>
why do they have fat people working there? Why dont they push muscle tech products anymore? the only product line that works?
>>
>>7122426
cultivating mass bro, gotta bulk bro
>>
>>7121979
I buy from them because my friend works there and sells me stuff for dirt cheap. Just get protein and pre workout from them though. I buy all my vitamins from costco
>>
>>7122392
ok
>>
>>7122405
OMFG !!!
>>
>>7122415
i found this ...related...
http://www.vocativ.com/culture/health-culture/supplements/
https://youtu.be/FihIB0rRNQk
>>
>>7122460
thanks for the info
>>
>>7122826
I'm watching his videos now. I like that for once these redpill science rants are coming from an ugly jewy looking fuck instead of an attractive hipster with a contrarian attitude
>>
>>7122836
>>7122808
>>7122437
Fuck, i created a golum
>>7122205
>>7122069
>>
>>7121979
99% of what they sell is shit
the odd thing they have is good, like GNC Mega Men Sport.
>>
>>7124197
GNC Mega Men Sport Vanilla Bean that is
not the supplement pills
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.