[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of this pizza, /ck/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: iPhoneUpload_ptalisrsp6.jpg (492KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
iPhoneUpload_ptalisrsp6.jpg
492KB, 1600x1200px
What do you think of this pizza, /ck/?
>>
the crust looks good. that's the kind of crust i always want in a pizza.
>>
>>7119467
Good sauce coverage, crust looks good, cheese it well cooked, yeah 7/10 would eat
>>
Is it on the edge of a car seat? You're making me nervous OP
>>
>>7119467
It looks like there are "toppings" underneath
which is somethings I hate because you can't call them toppings anymore
and it makes it easier for you to take a bite and have the cheese come off in one big piece
>>
>no pepperon
its shit/10
>>
>>7119536
this, and the toppings sweat out and don't crisp up. Especially onion, literally gross
>>
>>7119467

Looks frozen pizza tier.

Would not intentionally eat.
>>
>>7119685
>oops I accidentally ate the pizza
>>
>>7119685

No frozen pizza looks like that.
>>
>>7119745
You joke but happens to Americans alot. The situation is commonly referred to as genetics
>>
Not bad at all
>>
>>7119467
That 'za needs some 'cha and 'oni.
>>
I'd eat it.
>>
>>7119467
Is that pizza on the seat of your car?
>>
What about this pizza?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFEXF_Vfq5c
>>
>>7119467
There aren't any toppings.
>>
>>7123082
looks tasty
>>
>>7121183
Stop buying 99c frozen pizzas faggot, yes they do
>>
>>7123082
do you think she would mind if i put a baby in her?
>>
>>7123117
Yes. If you watch her separate vlog channel, she's childless despite her age and her husband plays the role of a father figure more often than that of a husband. She behaves like a little girl, throws extremely childish tantrums while banging her hands on the floor, begs for things, and constantly needs his guidance to figure out how the world works. She clearly isn't ready to be replaced as the child in their relationship.
>>
>>7123115
You're pretty stupid for buying expensive frozen pizza.
>>
>>7123698
why? they're good.
>>
Is that egg? Looks like egg.

I'd eat it if the base was gluten free.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.