[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

daily reminder that if you don't your coffee black then

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 15

File: 640px-A_small_cup_of_coffee.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
640px-A_small_cup_of_coffee.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
daily reminder that if you don't your coffee black then you're a massive pussy
>>
File: Jumbo_Plain_Donuts1.jpg (584KB, 1000x901px) Image search: [Google]
Jumbo_Plain_Donuts1.jpg
584KB, 1000x901px
black coffee should be consumed with something sweet.

take a bite of plain cake donut
take sip of black coffee
take bite of donut again

the two balance each other perfectly.
>>
needs tiny bit of whole milk
>>
File: cafe y maricon.jpg (132KB, 450x292px) Image search: [Google]
cafe y maricon.jpg
132KB, 450x292px
>>7119421
What this guy said, but with a cigarette instead of a donut.
>>
>>7119429
getting cancer while staining your teeth, now that's multitasking
>>
>>7119437
wanting to be chad
>>
>I am so utterly insecure that I try to assert that the way someone enjoys their coffee is directly linked to manilness

I hope your beard is growing well, science bless us all, have an IPA on me
>>
File: massive pussy.jpg (46KB, 783x519px) Image search: [Google]
massive pussy.jpg
46KB, 783x519px
Regular coffee best coffee. Cream and two sugar is exactly what it needs.
>>
Coffee, like any fine beverage, is best enjoyed unadulterated.
You can immediately tell who is a basic pleb by what they do, or don't do, to the beverages they consume.
Add any milk, sugar, cream, etc to coffee? Basic pleb.
Add syrup, ice, herb, extracts etc to whiskey? Basic pleb.
Add vodka, or anything, to wine? Basic pleb.
>>
File: coffee.jpg (158KB, 1541x303px) Image search: [Google]
coffee.jpg
158KB, 1541x303px
>>
>>7119599
so you can have an espresso with milk and be fine, but if you drink drip coffee with milk you're a pleb?

nah

I'll drink coffee the way i want. sometimes with cream, sometimes without. but never with sugar.
>>
>>7119616
that post is pure b8, I almost fell for it and then didn't

also sugar and cream is great in fast food coffee, how else would you drink it? you honestly want to savor the fine flavors of dunkin donuts coffee? please no.
>>
>>7119616
>espresso with milk and be fine
Where the fuck does it say that?
>>
>>7119625
>solid argument
>It's pure bait!!! I almost fell for it!
Whatever helps you sleep at night, I guess.
>>
>>7119625
Dunkin Donuts coffee is top-tier coffee you starbucks loving shill
>>
>>7119660
Dunkin Donuts is shit. Shitbucks is shit.
If you're not buying whole beans that are roasted daily from your local roaster down the street you don't really enjoy coffee.
>>
>>7119660
I only go to starbucks to buy $6 bottled water while trapped in airports. using the company credit card, obviously

right now on my counter I literally have a bag of kopi luwak beans (about 1/4 pound left), and a small bag of joe waverly blend. I realize it's easy to make these things up, but whatever, I don't really feel like taking pictures with my phone and then carefully unlinking them from all of my accounts so I don't get doxed

please try to accept that dunkin coffee, while extremely enjoyable with an unholy amount of cream and sugar, is not, objectively, very good coffee.
>>
>>7119680
>kopi luwak
Gayest coffee meme ever.
Also the kopi industry is rife with fakes and animal abuse that makes factory farm meat look like paradise. So kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>7119691
don't be upset that I have the means to drink coffee purchased directly on a kopi luwak farm in southeast asia and handed to me by the person who bought it there
>muh animal abuse
says the guy who horks down pink slime and drinks pus milk from "horizon" fake organic without batting an eye
>So kill yourself faggot.
why? I enjoy reading people like you rant and rave about how avocados are an infuriating new meme. it's fascinating.
>>
>>7119680
If you aren't travelling with a reusable water bottle, get your shit together and stop wasting money and plastic... also stop supporting the bottling of water, it's awful.
>>
>>7119804
>travelling with a reusable water bottle
what kind of travelling is this? time travel?

have you ever actually been on an airplane ride, son?
>>
90% of coffee is poorly made in my experience and thus requires adulteration. When I press or pour over my own, or have an espresso, then I don't put shit in. If I'm in a nice restaurant that has the means to make good coffee/espresso, then I don't add anything.

But if someone other than me makes it, or it comes from a cheap place? Add something.
>>
>>7119815
I can drink 7-11 coffee without milk and sugar and it's perfectly fine. It's only excusable if it's instant mud.
>>
>>7119804
Nice meme

You probably have absolutely zero concern about your water usage, what went into making your computer, etc. though
>>
>>7119412

> drinking coffee

looks like someone hates their life
>>
>>7119891
>not drink coffee
Drugs are not the way, anon.
>>
>>7119920

> needing drugs or caffeine to function

my life is not shit, so i do not partake
>>
>>7119924
>being so straightedge that you abstain from caffeine
I think I saw you at a Black Flag concert in Maryland
>>
>>7119924
Right, so Augustus Caesar, Richard Feynman, Carl Sagan, all of the 10000s of men who have accomplished more than your dumb shitposting ass every could hope to dream of all while getting nice and fucked up from time to time hated their lives and were inferior to your basement dwelling ass. I feel bad for you but I have to laugh at you.
>>
>>7119412
i drink coffee twice a day
cheap beans taste ok with a splash of half and half
if I had to force myself to drink coffee black, I'd be grinding my own gourmet beans and frankly that's too much effort to do twice a day.
>>
>>7119668
>Go to Starbucks
>Drink their coffee
>Tastes like sewage

>Go to Dunkin
>Great Coffee
>None of it even gets near my mouth because their shitty cups cause me to spill it all over myself like a retard who needs a bib

why can't I win, anon?
>>
>>7119616
You are bad at reading mon frere
>>
i posted this exact same thread before. same pic, same descript. nice copy pasta
>>
>>7120194
>No screenshot
Big words for such a small boy
>>
>>7119421
Yeah sure if you want to get spat on by girls.
Coffee is meant to be eaten alongside steak. If you disagree then you're clearly a homosexual.
>>
>tfw i drink coffee however i want

the world is literally my oyster
>>
>>7119643
>what is a latte
>what is a cappucino
>>
>>7120149
>dunkin
>great coffee
DD coffee tastes like drinkable urine. Starbucks is shit but at least you can add sugar to it to make it drinkable. There's nothing you can do to Dunkin's coffee to make it stop being brown water.
>>
File: cafeaulait.jpg (367KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
cafeaulait.jpg
367KB, 1024x768px
Stay pleb, OP.
>>
>>7121022
>parallel 49th coffee
how you like your bitter fruity coffee senpai?
>>
> start new job
> coffeemachine is utter shit

well, I just drink it because it's free and the bad taste keeps me awake
>>
>>7119429
enjoy your running diarrhea

Also, I hate fucking coffee drinkers. In my uni, every morning there are classmates that are all like "ahh shit, I didnt have my coffee yet, it's like Im still sleeping" while giggling like idiots, much to the approval of other retarded coffee addicts. I especially love how they refuse to do any kind of work done until they've had their coffee, and professors are like 'yeah, I get u xD". Seriously, being addicted to caffeine isn't cutesy, you dumb fucks.
>>
>>7119412

There are two kind of people that drink coffee:

"Yeah, I 'like' coffee":
>buys cheap, pre-ground
>drips
>end product is 1/3 coffee, 1/3 cream/milk and 1/3 sugar

"Yeah, I like coffee":
>Buys freshly roasted beans
>>
It depends on the coffee, OP.

You don't wanna drink the likes of Folgers and Maxwell House black. Unless of course you wanna taste the chemicals that went into your cup.
>>
>>7120566
How do you make an actual latte?
How do you make an actual cappucino?
You're a moron, it's not straight espresso. Don't try to bend shit to conform to you.
>>
>>7121353
expresso is a kind of italian coffee brewed extra strong
to make cappucchino, just add whip cream!
italians like green olives whereas greeks prefer black
>>
I'm a poor college student
I buy the cheapest shit available
I make a cup of strong coffee in the morning
Add about 1/3-1/4th milk
Chug it all because it's nasty
>>
>>7119429
when I can't poop, that always work
>>
>>7119595
I'M SORRY BUT WHO THE HELL ADD VODKA TO WINE?
>>
>>7121373
that's how I do my coffe when I study:
>do coffee in your moka
>take the coffee and put it in the water container on the bottom of the empty moka and make another coffee
>profit
>>
>>7121138
you have zero friends holy shit what a faggot
>>
File: IMG_20141116_193556-nopm-.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141116_193556-nopm-.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>7119815
>90% of coffee is poorly made in my experience and thus requires adulteration
This is true and it is sad
>>
>>7119421
Hello officer.
>>
>>7121138

*tip tip*
>>
>Being so weak you need stimulants to wake up

People who NEED coffee are so fucking pathetic holy shit.
>>
File: 0ef.jpg (171KB, 548x618px) Image search: [Google]
0ef.jpg
171KB, 548x618px
>>7121503
>>
Can I have a cookie on the side?
>>
File: IMG_20151127_213137.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151127_213137.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>7121511
As long as you bring more
>>
>>7121022
That goods anon.

I usually drink mine black, french press, assortment of different beans pending my mood (I grind them right before I pour the water). But yeah, yum, that looks good.
>>
Amphetamine master race reporting in.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 302x310px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 302x310px
Coffee memes

>square sugar cubes

Best meme
>>
>>7119412

I usually dont my coffee.
It's only sometimes I dont my coffee

I mean, when do people dont their coffee? It's obviously the superior way to dont your coffee
>>
>>7119421
This is actually good, I can tell.
>>
CAN I ASK A COFFEE QUESTION IN THIS THREAD?!

I bought some coffee from a Polish market near me, and didn't realize it was turkish style coffee. Can I still make it in a drip coffee maker? If so, should I use the standard 1 tbsp/6 oz water?

pic related is what I bought.
>>
>>7120149
Fuck off Cory
>>
>>7121926
Turkish just means it's ground to a powder. It'll probably clog your drip maker
>>
>>7121581
You don't know the first thing about don'ting your coffee.

First thing in the morning, I make a fresh pot of coffee and don't it TWICE. On my way to work and grab a quick cup of EXTRA don'ted coffee from a local coffee shop. That cup will usually be gone before I reach my office door. I'll don't about two more cups of coffee before I sit at my desk.

And it doesn't end there. I'll usually have between 5 or 6 cups of don'ted coffee before I head home. I literally can't remember a time when I didn't not don't my coffee.
>>
I like my latte's black
>>
>>7121962
Okay. Hopefully it doesn't clog after 2-3 days of use, because that's how long it will be before I go food shopping. I was worried that it MUST be prepared by stirring in near-boiling water and I ain't got time for that shit at 5 AM.

I made a pot this morning and it tasted pretty good, although I wasn't sure if I should be using more or less grounds since I'm not preparing it in the traditional way.
>>
>>7122037
Well, if your basket didn't overflow, then you're good to go.
>>
File: im-projecting.jpg (95KB, 486x330px) Image search: [Google]
im-projecting.jpg
95KB, 486x330px
>>7120384
>>
File: 8cute9me.jpg (119KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
8cute9me.jpg
119KB, 600x402px
>>7122040
thanks bruv I'll enjoy my coffee with my mind at ease tomorrow morning.
>>
>>7122044
>dubs falling for this incredibly bad b8

Unless its an ebin double ruse :DDd
>>
>>7119412
Sure thing OP. I always * my coffee black. Then I go ahead and dump a tiny bit of milk and some hazelnut sirup into it. Fucking fight me you cheeky cunt.
>>
>>7121926
>Can I still make it in a drip coffee maker?

You can, but you wanna use less grounds than you normally would if it were ground medium. Way less since it's turkish ground.

If you have time and patience, you should experiment.
>>
File: coffee.jpg (195KB, 900x1305px) Image search: [Google]
coffee.jpg
195KB, 900x1305px
>>
>>7122307
Brutal
>>
>>7120384

Fuck, if girls know I eat donuts with black coffee they'll spit on me? I wish I knew this before, that's what I've always wanted. Will they step on me and laugh at my dick, too?
>>
>>7119421
That's heaven there.
>>
>>7121138
>enjoy your running diarrhea
Not everyone has a babby-tier digestive system like you.
>>
>>7121075
That sad little plastic drip brewer in every shitty minimum wage jobs breakroom. and the dirty fridges that are mostly empty except for a plastic grocery bag lunch and some half dranken drinks in the door slot. then the flies buzz around your face as you eat your tuna sandwich while eyeing the clock. chicken nugger is all you know now.
>>
>>7121138
bro how does it feel knowing you are better than everyone

>>7121974
>>7121581

lollllll
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.