[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why some people tend to store their eggs on the fridge?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: BestMe_20151128130417.jpg (184KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
BestMe_20151128130417.jpg
184KB, 1536x1536px
why some people tend to store their eggs on the fridge?
>>
>>7118616

I like my eggs chilled.
>>
>>7118616
I store them in the refrigerator. No point storing them on top.
>>
Because they last longer, and I live in a first-world country so I eat a varied diet and not just eggs every day.
>>
>>7118616
I've never heard of anyone who stored their eggs on the fridge. I've heard of people storing them in the fridge and on the counter and maybe in the pantry, but not on the fridge.
>>
People who use those egg trays on the door are fucking gross. Why would you take them out of the egg carton so they can sit there absorbing all your refrigerator odors?
>>
>>7118943
>refrigerator odors

Who keeps rotting shit in their fridge?
>>
>>7118943
>refrigerator odors

Why does your fridge have odors?
>>
>>7118939
Isn't this supposed to be a cooking board?! A Serv safe course or even a simple food sanitation class in high school explains this! I find it hard to believe that no one here works in a kitchen where this simple food safety is practiced on a day to day basis.

You store eggs in high places to prevent them getting fertilized.

I remember back when I was 15 in my first kitchen job at Denny's some ignorant asshole stored eggs on the bottom shelf in the cooler. We were cracking baby chicks into pans every other egg, HUGE waste of eggs.

Needless to say, that guy was sent home and fired before 7:00 AM.
>>
>>7118966
2/10 made me reply
>>
>>7118980
I hate it when "cooks" like you pretend to have a passion for cooking but have never worked in A professional kitchen. Why don't you read a book or do a simple Google search and stop pretending to know what you are talking about.
>>
>>7118999
>>7118966
Please use a name or trip so I can filter your shitposting.

Thanks!
>>
>>7118623
"I like my tampons to be cold."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La_Ot6ns7x8
>>
>>7118616
When you say "on the fridge," do you mean where the egg is directly touching a refrigerator surface? Because I think that's weird, too.

If you mean "in the fridge," in the US, eggs are washed, losing this stuff that's normally on the egg that would otherwise allow it to be unrefrigerated. At least a coworker I had who bought local eggs claimed, so. That they had this leathery coating that let you keep them out.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.