[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

autism in the kitchen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 14

File: img_3708_ed1.png (138KB, 580x355px) Image search: [Google]
img_3708_ed1.png
138KB, 580x355px
>somewhat autismal flatmate always impressed by my cooking
>wants to cook with me today
>ok
>honing knife
>flatmate looks interested
>done, now let's chop so-
>suddenly flatmate looks very distressed
>ask him what the problem is
>says I did it 14 times on one side but 15 on the other
>asks me to please do it on the other side one more time
>do it on the wrong side again just to be cheeky
>flatmate looks like he's about to cry
>do it twice on the other side

The rest of the cooking went fine to be honest, but damn.

I'm not kidding when I'm saying he was about to cry, he was already tearing up.
>>
File: 2014-05-03 20.21.13.jpg (790KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
2014-05-03 20.21.13.jpg
790KB, 1280x960px
>>7118017

>living with people that you're not fucking, dating, married to or aren't your children or infirmed parents

That's awful, I'm grateful to have an entire house to myself.
>>
>>7118024
The British housing crisis is no joke.
>>
millennials are in for a world of hurt when they have to fend for themselves
>>
>>7118028

I'll take in veterans if they're getting a pension but fuck the migrants. They can freeze to death on my steps and I wouldn't even put in the effort to have their corpses removed by their own people. I'd tip the binmen to roll them down the hill in my garden.
>>
File: 2014-05-03 20.20.25.jpg (684KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
2014-05-03 20.20.25.jpg
684KB, 1280x960px
>>7118028

Thanks for complimenting my house.

Inherited wealth is nice, so are the titles that come with it.
>>
>>7118017
That's OCD, not autism
>>
>>7118139

One is a symptom of the other.

They go hand-in-hand.
>>
>>7118034
millennials are already fending for themselves. our parents are fucking gen xers we've been fending for ourselves since we were kids
>>
>>7118041
>I'll take in veterans
You're a good person. Ignore the inevitable insults coming.

>I've been a homeless vet in the U.S. at one time.
>Zero help from the VA late on Friday
>Everyone wanted to get home and start the weekend
>Slept in my truck for a week

Yet there are still commercials saturating the television airwaves begging for donations to help the veterans.
>>
>>7118165
>we've been coddled and given participation awards since we were kids
>>
>>7118169
You can thank zero and his cronies for the mistreatment of vets.
>>
File: 1251059959669.jpg (23KB, 205x199px) Image search: [Google]
1251059959669.jpg
23KB, 205x199px
>>7118017
I somewhat get the feeling that there is more autistic kids in the US than elsewhere.

>"Toby got autism from the lead in the thermometer. Every day is a challenge, let me tell you - but you grow a lot."
>>
>>7118194
OP is clearly british senpai
>>
>>7118017
Sounds more like ocd then autism.
>>
>>7118169

Here in Ireland there are commercials for refugees benefits or charities while tens of thousand of Irish citizens sleep rough, empty out food banks and clog up the judicial systems that could help these homeless families.

Last year I took in a young couple for the week of Christmas. Got them cleaned up, laundry, brought them to a shelter to sign up for temporary housing benefit, fed them and let them use the computer/phone to do what ever they wanted. All they did was email and call family crying.

This year, being so overrun with Sudanese, Nigerian and Syrian migrants those options aren't even a reality available to thst young couple. Shelters are over capacity, food banks are emptied as they're filled...there's only so much one widower can do.

I feel sadness for my people more than anything this year. For what it's worth, thanks for your service. Merry Christmas.
>>
>>7118185
Don't pretend people with mental illnesses were any better when you were growing up
>>
>>7118445
Americans and Irish are quite similar, it seems. You did well and whether they are thankful does not matter. They did not die on your doorstep.
>>
what the fuck how did yall turn this into a /pol/ thread
>>
>>7118476
They were locked up in institutions where they still belong now.
>>
>>7118642

Talking about the British housing crisis, as someone complimented my house, so I added to the conversation.

You can't control everything, even if you tell me you have Super OCD with Spastic Autism tendencies. The entire world doesn't revolve around you.
>>
>>7118652

Now their rent is paid for them & they're allowed to terrorize the public with this type of bullshit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvuLBXEABJE
>>
>Coworker invites a bunch of us to his house for dinner
>Eat, he offers us coffee after
>Has some weird press thing that makes one cup at a time
>Ask him where he keeps his creamer
>"I dont have any"
>Grab some milk
>Looks at me with a straight face and says "Why the hell do you have the milk out"
>Tell him to put in the coffee and he gets pissed and says we have to drink it right
>Dump my cup down the drain and leave

Literally what the fuck. He then told our boss I was rude and disrespectful. Fuck him
>>
>>7118445
You're a good person, friend.
Merry Christmas to you too.
>>
>>7118024
I feel the same way. I have friends my age who live in a house and split rent, or live in apartments that are contained within a house. It seems miserable to me.

In college, I made sure to apply for RA so I could have my own room. Can't imagine having housemates as an adult, and not being able to come home to "my home"

>>7118034
Agreed. Many (not all) don't know how to cook or clean.
>>
so i made salmon and some pasta
for pasta i whisked egg/hard cheese and poured it on to pasta, didn't cook through
is this safe
>>
>>7118681
that's just salmon carbonara

should be safe
>>
>>7118687
nice, it tasted really good
>>
>>7118663
what was the implication of "drink it right?" Did he mean drink it black?
>>
>>7118817
Drink it correctly you biscuit.
>>
>>7118445
Tfw I see the same homeless couple on my way home everyday.
What county my fellow Irishman?
>>
>>7118041
That's right fuck migrants. We already have enough problems in our country. No need to make another.
>>
>>7118017
You're supposed to do it the same number of times on both sides you moron. The point is aligning the edge straight.
>>
>>7118041
you're a god amongst men anon
>>
>>7118663
> nah, we have to drink it right
>(drops the cofee on the drain and storms out)
>he said I was rude what the fuck?!

Gee, i fucking wonder who was the most disrespectfull asshole?
>>
>tfw coffee is just dirty heated bean water and every one loves it
>Absolutely hate the taste of coffee
>"Hey friends lets drink this bitter ground up bean liquid then add so much milk and sugar you can't taste the bitter ground up bean liquid any more"
Coffee is fucking nasty 100% of the time
>>
>>7121625
Its an upper. If you drink decaf then you're basically drinking dirty bean water.

Dirty bean water, maximum keks.
>>
File: 394.png (163KB, 597x515px) Image search: [Google]
394.png
163KB, 597x515px
>Brother is a 23 year old NEET
>Pretty autistic
>I have no friends either but have a job, pay rent etc
>Brother refuses to be called unemployed
>He claims he is an entomology researcher
>Room is filled with books about bugs
>Obsessed with bugs
>One day he offers to cook for the family out of the blue
>everyone shocked but say OK
>He tells us he will cook 'ant and chicken stew'
>tells us it is a joke because the food will lift our taste buds like ants lift many times their own weight
>come home from work next day
>brother in kitchen cooking
>smells quite good, very surprising
>time comes to serve dinner
>put my spoon in the bowl
>meat tender, texture good
>feel something hard on the bottom
>pull out with my spoon
>lots of litte chicken bones
>whole bottom of the bowl is lined with chicken bones
>ask brother wtf is going on
>''Well it is ant stew... thats the exoskeleton!''
>me and parents both act disgusted
>brother starts getting really offended, telling us how he worked all day on it
>we apologise as he is very upset
>all eat our stew
>buy him an antfarm to apologise
>now every week he makes one meal for us
>always has some insect involvement
>for example 'cockroach sandwiches' just regular sandwiches but makes us eat them crouched in the bathtub because that is how to survive a nuke which cockroaches can do
>usually though he just has bones in the food as an exoskeleton
>>
>>7118663
>get invited into someones house
>cheeky bastard wants me to drink my coffee the way he likes it
>dump SOMEONE ELSES coffee down the drain

>wonder why people think im an asshat
>>
>>7120869

Cork.
>>
>>7121118

Too right.

Instead of taking someone in this year I think I'm going to make a trip to Calais, or maybe the English side of the Eurotunnel and prepare a hot meal for the Police and French military, ensuring I feed them in front of the "starving" migrants.

Not a speck will be given to them. I refuse.
>>
File: 1446037720527.jpg (117KB, 970x582px) Image search: [Google]
1446037720527.jpg
117KB, 970x582px
>>7121785
I don't want to accept this as reality
>>
>>7121785
> just regular sandwiches but makes us eat them crouched in the bathtub

The rest of your story is weird, but this is where I lost it.
>>
File: KidFart.jpg (62KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
KidFart.jpg
62KB, 640x640px
>>7118024
>>7118061

>houses like this exist in Ireland
>>
>>7118017
You should have told him "of course I did, that's how you get the shavings to curl away to the side when cutting things."
>>
File: liberalopinions.png (70KB, 379x215px) Image search: [Google]
liberalopinions.png
70KB, 379x215px
>>7118041
here fucking here fellow bong

tired of those shits, my generation will never get to own a house at this rate.
>>
File: occlusion.png (487KB, 1800x846px) Image search: [Google]
occlusion.png
487KB, 1800x846px
>>7121785
ffs is this really real?
>>
>>7121785
It's pretty normal for places outside the US to eat the small bones anyway because, who cares. But have you actually tried getting professional help for your brother instead of just tolerating his autism?
>>
>>7118061
...what?
>>
>homeowner
>invite one of my old friends to live in my spare bedroom and split bills, I won't even charge rent
>he moves in
>room is disgusting
>never does his dishes
>I don't think he knows how to clean the bathroom, despite having instructed him multiple times
hey at least I save about $150 a month in bills.
>>
>>7121895

English/Irish titles are inherited like land... like Duke, Duchess, Lord, Sir etc etc etc.
>>
>>7121879

Move to America, any accent is automatically a ticket to an easier life, especially English/Welsh/Scottish/Irish accents.

Getting American cunny is as easy as shooting fish in a barrel.
>>
>>7121905
No, I mean why did you post that?
>>
>>7121909
>implying your bucktooth whales don't love americans
>>
>>7121879
Stop being poor you stupid poor fuck. God I hate poor people.

Please tell me about your student debt.
>>
>>7121917
Everyone loves Jamal and Tyrone, silly. It doesn't matter where they are from.

Nobody wants Michael and Paul's tiny white peckers. (this includes you).
>>
File: 1448608460196.png (124KB, 5000x2571px) Image search: [Google]
1448608460196.png
124KB, 5000x2571px
>>7121929
I'm going to assume you're a woman or a gay, because you're speaking for those attracted to men.
>>
>>7121924
Ah to be new to the middle class and think leasing an Audi makes you somehow rich.
>>
>>7121944
You will never pay off your student debt.
>>
>>7121949
I don't have any student debt, friend.
>>
>>7121933
No, I just know what women are attracted to.
>>
>>7121953
Do you also know what men are attracted to?
Sweeping generalizations are bad
>>
>>7118142
That's not true at all. Many, many people have OCD without being autistic. And lots of Autistic people do not have OCD.
>>
>>7121955
Listen here, buddy. Women don't know what they are attracted to, and the ones who do lie abut it. If it was up to women they would actually be attracted to
>UHHHMM I dunno teehee, I like a guy with a nice smile, a guy who can make me laugh, knows how to dress... you know?
NO
They want 8 inches of African American ancestry shoved right down their throat.
>>
>>7121963
k, whatever makes you feel better blackie
>>
>>7121785
For the love of god some one screen cap this
>>
>>7121915

Ambiance. This thread sucks and is very far off topic.
>>
>>7121995
But that was the first post.

Do you not think you contributed to this thread going off topic.
>>
>>7121924
>>7121949
>implying you own property
>>
>>7121785
haha I love your brother
>>
>>7122007

I contributed in a meaningful manner.

I am not sorry for what I said. I will continue to say it, if you're an adult living with other adults you're not dating/fucking/married to or tending to the needs of an elderly/infirmed parent....you're a loser.
>>
>>7121619
>>7121790
I'm guessing you two are playing retarded, but in case you're not he poured his own cup down the drain, not all the coffee. The coworker gave him some so it's his to do with what he pleases.
>>
>>7121929

Jamal is an arabic name and Tyrone is a French name, so...yes... women tend to find swarthy men and European men attractive.

Those that name themselves after their oppressors are idiots of "Ernest Goes to Jail" variety.
>>
>>7122051
If you dont get that pouring a drink your host offered you on the fucking sink is more offensive and rude than saying "we should drink the coffee without milk", then you are the one playing retarded
>>
>>7122068
tyrone is irish
>>
File: 1394012187372.gif (916KB, 245x285px) Image search: [Google]
1394012187372.gif
916KB, 245x285px
>>7122079
>forcing people to drink something the way you want is less rude than disposing of it without drinking it
>>
>>7122108
>being a rude prick
>>
>>7122026
I'm with you. Even though this is bullshit, I want to believe somewhere there is a turbo bug autist making his family eat sandwiches in the bathtub. I'd happily indulge his imaginary brother.
>>
>>7122027
That's not meaningful at all, you ruined a thread.
>>
>>7121949
Jokes on you buddy, I'm from Scotland. My tuition fees were paid for me and I have already paid back my living cost loans 6 years out of uni.
>>
>>7122108
If you are a guest at someone's house you have to accept his rules.

Just leaving would be fine (although it would still be a slight), being explicitly rude and leaving is much worse.
>>
>>7122108
You could have just said that you prefer milk in your coffee but will try it his way and add milk if you don't like it.
>>
File: stallone.jpg (92KB, 870x867px) Image search: [Google]
stallone.jpg
92KB, 870x867px
>Based on a cook a friend and I used to work with.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Culinary Arts, and I’ve been involved in numerous Iron Chef Challenges, and I have over 300 confirmed cookbooks. I am trained in Vanilla Warfare and I’m the top slicer in the entire US deli forces. You are nothing to me but just another customer. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this restaurant, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over Yelp? Drink again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of waiters across the USA and your Order is being taken right now so you better prepare for the salad, maggot. The salad that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call flavor. You’re fucking hungry, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can cook for you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in sandwiches, but I have access to the entire kitchen of the Next Food Network Star and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable tastebuds off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the tab, you goddamn idiot. I will shit gravy all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking fed, kiddo.
>>
>>7122108
You're both equally autistic retards in my opinion.
>>
>>7122121

>ruined
>implying it wouldn't have already been deleted without the dramatic side-thread.
>>
>>7122085

Tyrone is a county in Ireland, named after an English Duke that wad awarded land and title to those parcels of bogs and flat useless shite.

Don't talk about things yoire oblivious to.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.