[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cookbooks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10

File: 17333291.jpg (39KB, 318x395px) Image search: [Google]
17333291.jpg
39KB, 318x395px
>pic has good reviews
>want to get it for easy & healthy meals
>too self conscious because I'm male
>jewess

Why do they have to make all easy home cooking cookbooks tailored to women?

Anyway post good cookbooks that you like.
>>
File: 18079651.jpg (27KB, 260x323px) Image search: [Google]
18079651.jpg
27KB, 260x323px
another example
>>
If you were a real man, you'd get the fuck over your (obvious) insecurity and just by the damn book. Who the hell cares if it's tailored to women? You're a man, and everyone knows it. You've got nothing to prove. See, if I were to buy that book, it would instantly become manly. I'm the paragon of manliness, so much so that my every action is essential to manliness. Now buy whatever fucking book you want.
>>
>>7117986
Yea, you're quite right desu.

...but how to get over the jewess part?
>>
>>7117986
"How to Suck Cock From Craigslist"

You can make that one manly appearing at the checkout counter, correct?
>>
Plz stop talking about manliness. I just want to find out about quick and easy cookbooks that you guys enjoy using
>>
>those mams

tell me there's noods need to fap
>>
>>7117991
yeah, foreskins in every recipe, gross
>>
>>7117971

>is vegan
>is morbidly obese

Yes...surely she follows the strict guidelines of veganism and exudes healthy lifestyle options.
>>
File: prudhomme.jpg (56KB, 370x499px) Image search: [Google]
prudhomme.jpg
56KB, 370x499px
none of it's healthy but all of it is delicious

employ moderation.
>>
>>7117971
Why are you so insecure about a book? If it got good reviews and has good recipes and you want to buy it, just fucking buy it.
>>
>>7118145
Potato chips and french fries are still vegan....

fucking vegan fatties I swear
>>
>>7117971
>Isa Does it

Does what? Manages to get fat while eating vegan?
>>
>>7118174
>>7118188
Can we focus on the topic at hand here gentlemen, the topic of cookbooks
>>
File: christmas story.jpg (84KB, 325x274px) Image search: [Google]
christmas story.jpg
84KB, 325x274px
>>7118201
I like Santa
>>
Just use the Internet moron

I get all my recipes from pinterest
>>
>>7118145
While I haven't known any fat vegans, I did know some overweight vegetarians. They didn't eat balanced before, so when they went vegetarian they kept eating junk fast food, only it was cheese pizza instead of pepperoni, or bean burritos instead of beef tacos.
>>
>>7117971
Is that the internet feminist who got triggered?
Anyways, Vincent Price's cookbook is actually pretty impressive to be honest
>>
>>7118270
>Vincent Price
Worth buying even if it sucked.
>>
>>7118270
Whoa what?
I didn't know he had a cook book.
I need to check this out, thanks anon.
>>
>>7117971

>vegan
>fat
>Jew

No go there my friend. I tell you what though, come along and take a car ride with me and I'll take you to flavortown.
>>
>>7117971
>>7117973
>vegan
>>
>>7118164

>40% of recipes use katsup
>>
>>7118164
>phallus-shaped sausages protruding from his waist region
>manly
>>
>>7118016
Huh, cool, I published this book
>>
>>7119283
Is that so. please elaborate
>>
>Healthy
>The author is fat
kek
>>
>>7117971

0/10... white, vegan, jewish, probably feminist, probably only dates black men..

What kind of advice, exactly are you looking for here OP? Whether its good to kill off white men? Thats one hell of a question to ask amidst all this estrogen filled political correctness.
>>
>>7117971
Check out Sarah Kramer's vegan cookbooks. The recipes are incredibly easy to prepare. I recommend La Dolce Vegan.
>>
They photo shopped her arm way too short
>>
>>7120808
>white, vegan, jewish
Which one is it, white or jewish?
>>
>>7120808
>>7120830
I was just joking about the jewess part, didn't think it would attract so many /pol/sters. Can we focus on the topic at hand please, which is cookbooks.

>>7120810
Thanks for the rec, will check out
>>
Also I'm OP and I'm not even vegan. I was just considering vegan/vegetarian cookbooks because I want a cookbook that is relatively easy and quick and thought those ones might be easier.

However I'm not a huge fan of red meat. Chicken, fish, eggs, and cheese are great tho
>>
>>7117973
fag
>>
It's almost fucking christmas you can buy whatever the hell you want.

If some nosy fuckwit calls you on it just say it's a present.
>>
>>7117971
How in heck can you tailor a cookbook to a particular gender?
>>
>>7117971
jesus fucking christ just buy it, your even more of a woman for not buying it
>>
>>7118259
Vegetarian fattie here, can confirm
>>
>>7117971
Options:

1) Just fucking buy it you pussy.

2) Buy it and fake some small talk about it being for a gf/wife/female friend/etc.

3) Buy it and also a book on building your own custom hot rod or bow and arrow hunting or something. You know, to balance it out.

4) Just buy the fucking book on Amazon.com or Barnesandnoble.com something.
>>
I honestly love getting the taste of home magazines and trying out new things from it. I lack imagination for meal planning and it helps.
>>
Just buy it and ask to wrap it for present. No more data just that
>>
File: 2pC_G-SG.jpg (12KB, 232x232px) Image search: [Google]
2pC_G-SG.jpg
12KB, 232x232px
>>7117971
>look for male-oriented cooking media
>"WE KNOW GUYS HATE THE KITCHEN"
>"SIMPLE MEALS ALL GUYS CAN MAKE"
>"FIRST STOP BAKING, NEXT STOP SUCKING COCK: HOW TO GRILL STEAK"
>"WELL DONE RED MEAT AND BLACK COFFEE: MAN FOODS"
>mfw
>>
>>7121708
feature wine, salads, gluten-free, dairy-free, fruit-based, vegetarian/vegan, low carb and low fat recipes
>>
>>7117997
>gays can't be manly
Topkek, brah.
>>
File: l_htc.jpg (62KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
l_htc.jpg
62KB, 490x490px
I have this, it's a great reference for a beginner like myself.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.