[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there ANY dish where chickens tits actually are better than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: chicken-breasts.jpg (60KB, 947x800px) Image search: [Google]
chicken-breasts.jpg
60KB, 947x800px
is there ANY dish where chickens tits actually are better than thighs? i see absolutely no reason to use them other than for /fit/izens and muh macros.
>>
>>7115975
I can't imagine saltimboca or kiev with thighs.
>>
sometimes I want the chicken to bee a bit dryer and less greasy and opt for breast instead.
>>
Chicken breasts are better for sandwiches, soups and salads, while chicken thighs are better alone with sauce.
>>
Chicken breast haters need to realize it's not cooked the same way as thighs or wings.
>>
I prefer chicken breasts when I make a chicken curry or chicken tikka masala. I feel like the extra skin and fat wouldn't add much because you're already cooking with butter and cream.
>>
>>7115975
fuck off, dark meat eating scum
>>
File: lemon chicken.jpg (149KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lemon chicken.jpg
149KB, 600x600px
>>
Are you people dumb? Chicken tendies are made with chickboobs.
>>
>>7116076
No, chicken tendies are made with chicken tenders.
>>
Sometimes I just want the lighter flavor of breast meat, as opposed to the meatier/richer flavor of thighs.
I like chicken breast pan seared with lemon and herbs and some olive oil.
Deglaze the pan, and serve with rice and some asparagus. Hmm think I know what to make for dinner now.
>>
>>7115975
Anything scaloppined. That's pretty much the point.
>>
File: index.jpg (11KB, 269x188px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11KB, 269x188px
Sugar chicken with rice, habanero's and some red peppers, red paprika, union, garlic, sambal and some imagination
>>
>>7116114
Chickens don't have tendrils.
>>
File: chicken-cutlets-1.jpg (81KB, 448x325px) Image search: [Google]
chicken-cutlets-1.jpg
81KB, 448x325px
>>7115975
bruh
>>
>>7115975
I call chicken, "chicki-bok"
>>
File: skinny-chicken-fajitas.jpg (148KB, 550x811px) Image search: [Google]
skinny-chicken-fajitas.jpg
148KB, 550x811px
>>7115975
m8, c'mon m8
>>
>>7116187
anon, would you care to maybe some pictures of this? it honestly sounds really tasty
>>
>>7115975
I use chicken breast exclusively.
>>
>>7118208
"Skinny"
>>>/Pinterest/
>>
If I'm making chicken stew thighs would be better right? I've been using breast for a while and it's great but I guess thighs are a bit cheaper and more flavorful
>>
File: anova-sous-vide-cooker-01.jpg (180KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
anova-sous-vide-cooker-01.jpg
180KB, 1280x960px
>>7115975
any dish cooked with this baby.

I pity any who have not experienced juicy chicken breast with one side seared.
I can throw this chicken into a fatass bowl of disgusting kale and it's still fuggin delicious
>>
File: Ascent.png (691KB, 1007x1418px) Image search: [Google]
Ascent.png
691KB, 1007x1418px
Breasts or Thighs?
Decisions, decisions.
>>
>>7115975
Any time you're pounding it flat and rolling it up with something, chicken breasts are the superior cut.
>>
>>7116187
>Sugar chicken
>america
>diabetes
>>
>>7118579
what the fuck is this device??
>>
>>7120725
home sous vide machine

http://www.cnet.com/products/anova-one-sous-vide-circulator/
>>
>>7118563
Yes

>>7116215
It's the strip of rib meat attached to the breast. When you break down a chicken, you separate the breast quarter into the boneless breast, bones, and the tender.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.