[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you try it? Did you like it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: stockpot guy.png (331KB, 500x451px) Image search: [Google]
stockpot guy.png
331KB, 500x451px
Did you try it?
Did you like it?
>>
got a free sample in the post. tried it and it made my chicken more chickeny
>>
Bump for Marco the bro
>>
>>7115917
I used his recipe for roasted parsnips, without the stockpot, and it turned out great.

I think if you ignore the obvious insert of the stockpot or whatever Knorr product he's using, the recipes are quite good.
>>
>>7117151
Knorr products are high quality, you should try them
>>
>>7115917

It's good but
>SPOILER
it tastes just like Knorr chicken powder

my mate
>the person i am mated too, not my m8
doesn't like it so I generally don't keep it around, but I almost always have homemade stock somewhere to hand anyway so using bouillon is an emergency sitch
>>
>>7117155
Hi Marco
>>
Knorr is a reputable brand with a rich heritage. You should try it.
>>
>>7117158
>the person i am mated too

What are you, a god damned show pony?
>>
>>7117253
we're not married but we are committed and we are raising children together so it seems like the best word
>>
>>7118865
go back to reddit.
>>
>>7118865
how many other men does your bf fuck per week? does he ever make you finish off the bull for him?
>>
>>7118865
You sound like a kek teebeeaych essemmaych
>>
I made a few of the recipes for my wife and her black son.

They were ok.
>>
>>7118865
>>7117253
fucking furfag
>>
>>7118865
And is your wife mated to Jamal and Tyrone as well?
>>
File: chef-Marco-Pierre-White-008.jpg (33KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
chef-Marco-Pierre-White-008.jpg
33KB, 460x276px
>>7115917

Yes, indeed I did, and you may ask why did I do that? Well, it simply tastes better in my opinion. I'm half Italian btw.
>>
>>7118914
Marco looks like he's done some drugs
>>
I tried hos shepards pie and it was yumyum.
>>
>>7118947
The drugs were scared to death of being yelled at so they committed suicide in Marcos stomach.
>>
>>7118865
Terms like "significant other" and "partner" exist for a reason.
>>
>>7118865
>LOL
>O
>L
>>
>>7117155
Marco pls go
>>
>>7120206
Season your water nigga
>>
>>7115917

Everyone makes fun of this but he looks like he wants to die in every one of these videos.

that is honestly the look of a man in Hell, and it's frightens me and makes me sad
>>
>>7120261
I think that's just his face.
>>
>>7120261

When you succeed like Marco... You realise that you have lived 10,000 lives in only a span of 10 years. Marco's point of hell was getting the 3rd star. Becoming a slave to Michelin. His heaven is being able to sell Knorr stock cubes which you should try.
>>
desu i use knorr often
>>
The average cook at home isnt going to make a homemade stock for every meal they do at home through the week. A homemade stock takes hours to make and if you are going to be cooking every day of the week that means you are going to be spending allot of time making stocks for different meals.

I've tried Knorr stock pots and i think they are great and very convenient. They taste amazing.
>>
>>7115917
I've been using these for a couple of years and really rated them, but since starting making my own stock (about 6 months ago) I do find them a bit fake tasting. They are a lot better than regular stock cubes though, so will use them if I've ran out of homemade.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuomQ3Pd7Ew
>1:14

You may ask why I expel gas when I'm cooking a soup. I'm a firm believer in the rancid stench that Knorr™ Stock Pot® can create. In my opinion it gives that real pungent oomph, which salt can't do.

Don't take my word for it. You should try it.
>>
File: meme8eb7e72aecaf6ca2.jpg (164KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
meme8eb7e72aecaf6ca2.jpg
164KB, 500x500px
>>7120790
>>
>>7115917
I started using knorr stockpots and initially was quite pleased with them. But them the michelin inspectors downgraded my 3 star restaurant to 2 stars so I gave back all my stars and opened a chain of expensive shitty steakhouses instead. Nowadays I use stockpots mainly as lube for my own meat and 2 veg.
>>
>>7115917
Good lube, but the smell was disgusting.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.