[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know shit about Korean food. Help! What do I get?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: what get.jpg (79KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
what get.jpg
79KB, 528x960px
I don't know shit about Korean food. Help! What do I get?
>>
File: 003.jpg (807KB, 1132x1600px) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
807KB, 1132x1600px
>>7115728
all of them

then kidnap a bunch of japanese girls and force-feed them that shit
>>
Directions to a place that speaks American
>>
Something that doesn't require you to use chopsticks.
>>
guys pls, I am sitting here indecisive because I really do not know what to get. QQ
>>
Bibimbab or kimbap. Meat based dishes. Don't get anything with kimchi.
>>
>>7115750

just get bibimbab, it's a rice bowl with delicious beef and other shit in it, idk how picky you are so recommending some of the other shit is harder but everybody likes bibimbab
>>
>>7115750

There's pictures, dude (they go from top to bottom, left column first, if you weren't sure).

I'd go for the saba set or soondubu.
>>
>>7115750
Seriously, what is it like to be so pathetic that you cannot make the most miniscule of life decisions?

Are you female - because that would make sense.
>>
>>7115740
I don't get it. This is really random.
>>
File: pic.jpg (55KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
55KB, 960x540px
>>7115767
>>7115770

I went with bibimbap, thanks. It's pretty good. The pickly things they serve alongside it were a little weird.

>>7115785
No. I never had Korean food before and my Thai is so shit, so I can't really ask for suggestions around me.
>>
>>7115728

>no bulgogi
>no japshae

I wouldn't eat there...
>>
>>7115797
>too dumb or too lazy to spend 3 minutes on google to find out what each dish includes

Yeah, you're a female.
>>
>>7115801

Knowing what's in them doesn't automatically get me recommendations, fuckface. Hell, there are pictures; I can see what's in them, I wanted suggestions.
>>
>>7115808
Thank the lord above I'm not pathetic like you.

I recently went into a thai food restaurant.I never had thai food before. I saw something containing beef and ordered it. It took me two minutes to decide. I didn't have a nervous breakdown or freak out and start sucking my thumb in the fetal position. Why? Because I'm not like you. I can make a simple fucking decision.
>>
>$3 per meal
>in fucking thailand
You could get a bowl of rice and curry or noodles and curry for 15-25B and spend the rest of the difference on booze and sweets. y u no do this?
>>
>>7115831

OK~
>>
>>7115800

Agreed.
>>
>>7115728
I'd get some ojingeo (spicy grilled squid) and kimbap (like a sushi roll without the fish)
>>
>>7115889
>ojingeo
That simply means 'squid' and is not a specific preparation of squid.
https://www.google.com/search?q=오징어&tbm=isch&gws_rd=ssl

Also, gimbap is superficially similar to sushi, but the rice isn't vinegared. It's usually either plain or lightly drizzled with oil. And you can get gimbap with raw fish, too. Don't know if it existed before Nip occupation of Korea, but wouldn't be surprised if it's something Koreans appropriated from those times yet lie and say that they've always had it.
>>
>>7115728
Get some soondobujigae OP.
>>
>>7115728
Ask staff, duh.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.