[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your opinoin on Momofuku's owner, Christina

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.jpg (116KB, 1261x660px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
116KB, 1261x660px
What's your opinoin on Momofuku's owner, Christina Tosi?

I just watched this video and I just know she is a huuuuuuge cunt. Like, insuferable... Like a pretentious, hipster hitler.

Anyone else? Or is it just me cause she is making boatloads of cash doing what I like to do while I sit here procastinating and shittposting on /ck/?
>>
No idea who or what you';re talking about

She most likely is a humongous cunt though. Most women are
>>
>>7115281

being a prentious cunt is why she's a sucessful operator, by David "the Chinese Jew" Chang is the one making bank here. i would estimate Tosi pulls in a low six figure salary from milk bar and probably another 100large from her book deals and MasterChef and shit

but yes, if you would like to be good at something and successful it requires that you put some work into it and have standards, you cretin
>>
>gets paid shitloads of money for selling allrecipes.com tier desserts for a high price
>>
>>7115390
People care more about marketing than they do about quality food.
>>
http://www.shopmilkbar.com/shipping/shop/cereal-milk-mix/

5 dollars for 7.4 oz of cereal
>>
>>7115281

>that birthday cake

TRIGGERED
>>
File: westernwhore.jpg (61KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
westernwhore.jpg
61KB, 410x410px
>>7115281
I wouldn't mind visiting her milk bar to toast her sticky buns and try a creampie or two if you know what I mean.
>>
>>7115390
>implying there's anything wrong with allrecipes
>implying that the majority of restaurants aren't selling anything that customers could make themselves
>>
>>7116599
Literally no ass.
>>
she isn't momofuku's owner.

i find her kind of annoying but i'm sure she gets on well with groups of girls.

i don't understand faggots like syn who worship the grund she walks on.
>>
>>7115281
a human meme
>>
>>7117085
i dont want to know what are you lacking
>>
>>7115281
Ever worked in a kitchen where the chef or sous was a woman?
Yeah, I can almost guarantee she's a cunt.
Women tend to very quickly let that shit go to their heads.
>>
>>7117765
a chromosome
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.