[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is beer less unhealthy than soda or is that just a canard?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: beervsdc21.jpg (62KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
beervsdc21.jpg
62KB, 600x400px
Is beer less unhealthy than soda or is that just a canard?
>>
>>7114407
it's more healthy as long as it's non-alc beer
>>
>>7114407
Do it like the Americans do. Call your soda "beer", like root beer. Then it makes no difference - and you're a faggot 100% of all times.
>>
File: the-negative-effects-of-obesity.jpg (135KB, 1366x1065px) Image search: [Google]
the-negative-effects-of-obesity.jpg
135KB, 1366x1065px
Yes. Even when taken to extreme quantities.

I would rather be an alcoholic than obese.
>>
Drink hard liquor instead.
>>
>>7114436
Looks like someone doesn't understand moderation or cirrhosis
>>
i feel gr8 after a few beers so its definitely healthy. After a few cokes i dont feel well at all
>>
Sugar and alcohol are, metabolically speaking, the exact same thing.
Your liver metabolizes sugar through the same path as alcohol.
Whether you drink soda or IPA your setting yourself up for fatty liver disease, obesity, cancer etc.
Whether you drink soda or alcohol you have a drug problem, you're literally a drug addict.
>>
>>7114429
I've always wondered what it would be like to be a bitter third worlder
>>
>>7114791
Pseudo-science 101
>>
>>7114436
>beer doesn't make you a fatass
>>
>>7114791

lol
>>
>>7114791
>I'm retarded
>>
>>7114805
beer belly isn't a result from the beer, you moron. It's a result from the trashy food you eat from being drunk.
>>
>>7114797
Guess you haven't been down to Mississippi much, have you?
>>
>>7114852
You're still tiptoeing around it by not simply saying that "beer belly" is a result of eating more calories than you spend, no matter where they come from.
>>
>>7114855
Mississippi here. Our living conditions are pretty much on par with the rest of the states even though our state funding is shit. Our actual claim to fame is obesity and teenage pregnancy. And racism, you dirty misinformed foreigner.
>>
they both fuck with your liver
>>
>>7114950
if you keep talking shit im gonna fuck with your liver you little shit
>>
>>7114801
>>7114835
>>7114836
>has not seen Sugar: the Bitter Truth
>>
>>7114869
Song related:

http://youtu.be/fVQjGGJVSXc
>>
Beer is much better for you than soda per volume, though people rarely drink 5-10 sodas in a night
>>
>>7114429
Wikipedia would like to have some words with you about ginger beer.

Brewed ginger beer originated in Yorkshire in England in the mid-18th century[2][dubious – discuss] and became popular throughout Britain, the United States, Ireland, and Canada, reaching a peak of popularity in the early 20th century.[3]

Fucking Bongs.
>>
>>7114789
LOlolololo, spoken like a truue merican
>>
>>7114852
It is a direct result, you cunt!
Look that shit up.. Its just a shit ton of fluid that the body is retaining......
>>
>>7115601
>Its just a shit ton of fluid that the body is retaining......
no, no its not
>>
>>7115608
Then what is it. eh? Tell me! You know it all cunt, dont just fucking say, no no its not.... you fucking jew
>>
>>7115617
its consuming a whole bunch of calories quickly while not exercising much

Drinking actually dehydrates you, it doesn't cause you to "retain fluids"
>>
>>7115617
Sugar and alcohol are metabolized through the same path.
This just happens to make to make your body deposit fat in the liver, and around organs and the belly.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.