[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you even eat these? do you need to cook them? they taste

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

how do you even eat these?

do you need to cook them?

they taste pretty terrible (raw from the jar).
>>
rectally
>>
>>7114061
You bought a mexican version of murican food. What do you expect just buy clausens or vlasic man
>>
>>7114066
pls no joke.
I wanna eat them but they taste pretty terrible.

>>7114067
I'm colombian (south american).
>>
>>7114061
Your mistake was getting the teeny tiny ones. A real pickle should be 3-5 inches long. a good rule of thumb is they should look like an asian mans penis.

Anyway your best bet is to chop them up into a salad of some kind.
>>
>>7114073
they taste like bad, like salty and other tastes.
pretty bad.

I'm wondering if I should cook them.
>>
>>7114071
They are excellent in Roulades with bacon, onion and mustard.
>>
OP is manchild. and huge faggot.

pepinillos are delicious, they have a spikey taste that makes any -otherwise dull- food, sharper. ir. mayonaise plus shredded chicken breast AND pepinillos is heaven on earth,

be sure to get the acid ones, and not the dumbed down american version (dill, the mcdonalds, sweet ones).
>>
>>7114081
can someone pls give a link with some recipe I can use them.

>>7114099
I just took them raw from the jar.
It was a weird taste.

can you give me a link to any easy recipe?
>>
>>7114061
dice up and mix with tuna, onions, black pepper and a tiny bit of mayonnaise

(throw in some peppers if you want)
>>
>>7114105

just gave you one.

they go pretty well with cheese hamburger too. but you have to have the acquired taste for "rancid" stuff, like mature cheese, bittersweet stuff and more.
>>
>>7114109
it's american food, and I never saw any friend eating them here.
>>
File: IMG_20151126_222448.jpg (394KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151126_222448.jpg
394KB, 1600x1200px
here it's a photo of the jar.
>>
>>7114113

well people are dumb.

they cant be "american", the process is old as shit, like olives treatment
>>
>>7114117

they look tasty. but take them as you would a condiment, not a steak. they can be fair snacks however.
>>
>>7114117
>In Vinegar

OK Thats good.

Yeah Pickles are going to be very sour and acidic and salty. As has been said, your best bet is to mix them with something to add an acidic counter point, either to sweet or watery vegetables, or to fatty foods.
>>
>>7114122
>>7114123
oh well, I guess I'll put them in some tuna.

I guess I can slice them in some salad.

I guess it's similar to hot chili pepper that you can't eat directly but it gives the other stuff more flavour.

thanks.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.