[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In Iowa today. This is my mom's idea of lasagna.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG34.jpg (524KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG34.jpg
524KB, 1200x1600px
In Iowa today. This is my mom's idea of lasagna.
>>
>>7112012
Shh, it's italian mild chilli.
>>
Your mom made you lasagna for Thanksgiving breakfast?
>>
>>7112012
Tell your mother thank you then go do some of her outdoor chores, you ungrateful child.
>>
>>7112041

>t-t-thank you for the vomit mistress. now i'll go work for you with the various stomach cramps your rotten slop has given me
>>
>>7112012
>Oh no my food isn't presented like it is in my hipster "authentic" ""Italian"" bistros how ever will I cope?

I bet it tastes nice you ungrateful cunt
>>
Get a new mom.
>>
spit in it and ask for pop tarts
>>
File: 1448480624833[1].jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1448480624833[1].jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Tear up your mothers bathroom floor with a crowbar.
>>
>hey guys look at this slop my mom cooked for me!
>hahaha god she's so dumb!

>n-no mother, i love living here... t-thank you
>>
Lol did she chop up string cheese for the top
>>
>OPs Thanksgiving
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUCUsNx1HTs
>>
...but it looks delicious.
>>
>>7112133
That was great
>>
>>7112120

That would actually be awesome.
>>
>>7112012
Be nice to your mother you nasty fuck
>>
>>7112048
Lol, mommy issues.
>>
>>7112012
women who cant cook are WORTHLESS.

what have we become as a society when women are taught to work in offices and push men out of the workforce, and not do SHIT at home.
>>
>>7112012
You're from the midwest. what were you expecting?
>>
>>7112012
What the fuck is it with you people and constantly complaining about your mothers cooking? Don't be such an ungrateful little shit.
>>
>>7112734
are they supposed to just get a pass because they're your mom? shit food is shit food. we need to have standards.
>>
>>7112738
YES. your mom is the only person on earth who gets a free pass. anyone who can't choke down their mom's food without voicing complaint deserves to be gassed
>>
It's sad that you're not the one cooking for YOUR MOTHER. If you can't cook don't talk.
>>
Where are all you moral justice warriors when someone's being racist or whatever here?
>>
Quit being an edgy faggot and tell your mom you liked it and appreciate it.
>>
>>7112711
>>>>>/mgtow/ you sperg
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.