[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and brother are alone this thanksgiving and he seems pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: cs.png (164KB, 446x424px) Image search: [Google]
cs.png
164KB, 446x424px
Me and brother are alone this thanksgiving and he seems pretty depressed.
I'm pretty good at cooking but I'm clueless on what to cook since I've never prepared for thanksgiving.

Can you guys tell me some decent ideas for this thanksgiving lunch with my brother so he can cheer up? I don't want to make huge amounts since it's only us, so yeah.
>>
File: turkey breast.gif (41KB, 350x258px) Image search: [Google]
turkey breast.gif
41KB, 350x258px
some stores sell rotisserie turkey breasts.

they taste just as good as a home-roasted turkey imo. and one is big enough to feed two people.

just having some high-quality turkey puts you in a good mood.
>>
Hook him up with a brother/sister Cornish game hen stuffed with wild rice.
Baste it with a garlic butter sauce, but inject if you have the means to do so.
Simple, and shows you care.
Also... Cranberry sauce on the side (canned works) will produce the thanksgiving feels that you want him to have
Trust me or show your tits.
Either way.... Just show us your tits
>>
>>7111812
Order pizza and get some beer.
>>
I can cook guys, I'm pretty good at it, the problem is the menu.
>>
>>7111833
Mashed potatoes and turkey made a l' gordon ramsay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5PFXhdfVT8

There's a 40minutes video about what he did next to this one.
>>
>>7111838
Thank you so much! What else can I make as a side dish for him, he probably won't eat mashed potatoes. I was thinking a soup, but I think it's not going to work that well since it'll be more like an appetizer.

Do you think some glazed carrots?
Thanks for the help guys, I'm about to head to walmart in a few.
>>
>>7111841
Make sauted potatoes then.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atj_WlIfzZg
>>
Alright look at the menu I decided to go with:

Turkey.
Broccoli soup.
Glazed Potatoes.
Creme Brulee.

Does it sound good guys?
>>
>>7111848
Sauted carrots/potatoes ****
>>
cut straight to the chase
have sex with him
>>
>>7111848
>>7111852
Yes
>>
Whisky.
>>
File: jeffy.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
jeffy.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
Put your brother in the oven.
>>
Try meth
>>
Show tits OP.
>>
Some bourbon and eggnog would be welcome.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Thanks for the tips guys, I promise I'll keep you posted
>>
If your brother seems depressed, why not cook some of his favorite foods and see if it lifts his spirits a bit?
>>
File: hungry-man_roast_turkey1.jpg (66KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
hungry-man_roast_turkey1.jpg
66KB, 600x400px
You should of bought the Hungry Man t.v. dinner. Walmart should be still open on Thanksgiving. Get the turkey one.
>>
How do you guys know if OP is a girl?
>>
>>7112245
Yeah, I bought everything from walmart! I'll keep you guys posted why I'll cook. I just bought a regular turkey breast since my brother works out and stuffs like that so I rather make the stuff myself.

Thanks for the tips though.
>>
>>7111812
>Me and brother are alone this thanksgiving

aww, poor fucking babies.
I've been alone for the past 5 years, every holiday. No complaints here. And neither of you are "alone" if there are TWO, fuggin whiny lot.
>>
defrost your pie
>>
>>7112252

Just seems more like a sister post. Also the fact they used a girl in the OP pic.
>>
>>7112264
fuck off

>>7112216
you seen like a good sibling OP keep us updated
>>
OP here, this turkey takes forever to bake :( Forgot to wrap up the legs.

Don't know if I should start with the potatoes and carrots since they take like 10 minutes to make.
>>
>>7112264
Wow you seem a little bitter.
>>
>>7112583
Always start with whatever takes the longest.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
He likes bacon, thanks to whoever mentioned I should incorporate stuff he likes, do you guys think putting bacon on top is a good idea?
>>
>>7112264
>aw i don't have a sista that can cook for me, im all alone for thanksgiving :((((((( i guess ill go to kfc

dont be jelly of Op's bro
>>
OP, if you just bought frozen turkey from Walmart u don goof'd. Turked is a bitch and it literally takes like 3 days to thaw completely.

That's why your turkey aint cooking in the oven.

Set the temp to 300's and see how it goes. I usually cook mine at 220, but I'm guessing yours should be higher since you just bought the turkey.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.