[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm scared for my pumpkin pie, I don't want my cats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: 1448495128269-0.png (124KB, 463x463px) Image search: [Google]
1448495128269-0.png
124KB, 463x463px
I'm scared for my pumpkin pie, I don't want my cats to get into them. They ate half of one and now im spergging out. I need suggestions on how to keep them safe
>>
Put a fucking mixing bowl over the pie and put something heavy as shit on top.
>>
Cover them and don't put them where the cats can reach them.

Alternately, punch the cats.
>>
Don't have many things to cover them with and most mixing bowls are dirty from cooking today
>>
I figured it out i think
>>
File: shopping.jpg (17KB, 407x419px) Image search: [Google]
shopping.jpg
17KB, 407x419px
>>7111512
You need to buy a safe like pic related. Don't tell your cats the security code.
>>
Seriously, how mentally challenged do you have to be to not be able to figure out how to stop your cats from eating your pies?
>>
Good job on teaching your cats to eat people food. Enjoy them while you can before they die of heart failure. And remember, it was all your fault.
>>
>>7111512
Drown them at birth.

It really brings out the pumpkin flavour
>>
GARMFIELD
>>
Keep your cats outside you idiot
>>
>>7111512
>Open microwave
>Put pie in microwave
>Close door
Kick cats in the face
>>
This whole board is retarded so I won't bother singling you out...

Cover the press loosely with aluminum foil. Cats hate touching that shit. And leave the pie sitting at a spot where a cat would land if they jumped without being able to see where they will land.

The foil works for keeping them out of your planters too, or if window sills, but it looks ghetto.
>>
Put your pie in your bedroom, close the cats out.
>>
Create a contraption that senses if the cats come near when the pie. When they do come near, the device can send out a robotic mouse to run around and distract the cats away from the pie.
>>
Kill the cats.
>>
File: 1436296086233.jpg (74KB, 400x395px) Image search: [Google]
1436296086233.jpg
74KB, 400x395px
>>7111512
>my pets outsmart me
>>
Get larger, meaner cats to guard the pies
>>
>>7112017
what if they steal the pie too
>>
>>7112019
Then all is lost
>>
>>7112019
You get even bigger cats.
>>
>>7111528
>implying they won't brute-force it
>>
>>7112048
then make your own food. wow. besides me wishing you never have kids, if you do, I hope you get to deal with losers like you.>>7111512

if only you didn't let your pets do whatever the fuck they wanted. I've had 5 cats throughout my life, and not one of them was allowed to develop the habit of jumping up on anything they wanted.
>>
>>7111525
>wash bowl
>>
>>7111512
Don't own cats if you can't train them to keep out of your shit. Seriously, I've never had a cat that jumps on tables/counters, let alone jumping up to eat anything on them (if you leave a plate on the floor/a chair though it's fair game).

All you really have to do is toss them in another room/outside every time they climb on something you don't want them to. If that doesn't work after a while, toss them in the shower/tub and turn the water on each time. Eventually they'll learn not to mess with your shit.
>>
File: 55083b233e912.jpg (110KB, 836x653px) Image search: [Google]
55083b233e912.jpg
110KB, 836x653px
>>7112052
Ok what now?
>>
File: image.png (744KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
744KB, 750x1334px
>>7112077
>I've had five cats throughout my life

Well goddamn, why didn't you tell us you were the world's foremost authority on cat-having? I understand we will never surpass your mastery, but could you at least recommend which one of the numerous books you've authored on the subject you would recommend we study first so that we can begin the journey of enlightenment as to how exactly a cat works?

Tl;Dr: I have five cats that are currently alive, and too many to count from the past, as you can probably sense from my smarmy cynicism. Some cats jump on counters, that's what they do. Perhaps you can lay out about a half a line of whatever you been snorting if you believe otherwise.
>>
File: 1448517993210.jpg (184KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448517993210.jpg
184KB, 1280x720px
>cat is 15lbs from cat food
>need to sleep so I cam guard the pies
>8 pies don't fit in a microwave
>cat doesn't obey to save her life
They ate 4 slices in all
>>
>>7112485
i like the implication that your cat ate four perfectly slice and symmetrical slices
>>
>>7112191
You don't need to throw your cat in the tub, prick. Just use a spritzer.
>>
>>7112638
well yeah he cut it apart from the pie, how else would the cat put it in the plate
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.