[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you cu/ck/s add to this fucking shit to make it bearable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: This fucking shit.jpg (194KB, 1200x923px) Image search: [Google]
This fucking shit.jpg
194KB, 1200x923px
What do you cu/ck/s add to this fucking shit to make it bearable? I don't use the packets of chicken flavor powder, they're beyond disgusting.
>>
>>7110150
Sriracha and bacon.
Also check the sticky...
oh wait
>>
File: 1310142518938.jpg (701KB, 1000x2900px) Image search: [Google]
1310142518938.jpg
701KB, 1000x2900px
>buying Maruchan
>ever

Not even the weebest of weebs do this
>>
>>7110152
Seriously would be something for a sticky in the future though.

>>7110157
I don't do it because I like it and I don't do it to seem Asian or whatever. Just poor and not very good at making food. I've made this shit with long green onions, carrots, eggs and cheese before though and that was pretty decent.
>>
Mushrooms, bacon, chicken, broccoli, chilliies and spring onions, egg sometimes (not Japanese raw shit though)
>>
File: egg.png (958KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
egg.png
958KB, 1280x800px
>>7110225
Sounds nifty, I'd give it a go. Kind of related, how do you make pic related?
>>
LISTEN TO ME VERY CAREFULLY:

take that shit. throw away the spice pack. Now, this is going to go quicly, so have all ur ingreds up and ready before cooking.

before anything, fix up a pot of water, just enough to cook the noodles.
Then, get a fry pan on the stove on some high ass heat. perferably a wok but whatevs if u dont got one.

While those two are heating up make a quick sauce of: some hoisin, some soy sauce, a bit of brown sugar, ketchup, and a tad of sesame oil[ a little goes a long way ... but this is necessary for some dope ass noodles!]

This mixture is very strong flavor so dont use too much, in fact its much easier to add a bit then add more after if need be.

Put the mixture aside. grab some vegi's-- i like using simple shit like a bit of canned corn and maybe some frozen brocolli i threw in the microwave for a min [always have bags of brocoli in the fridge.] use what u want. just rpecook it in the microwave so its heated thru prior to cooking.

Okay now, real shit. Like i said, this is going to go quick, especially if u on high heat like it needs to be.

Take the noodle and bream them in half, so the noodle stands will be a bit shorter. throw that shit int he boiler water-- DO NOT OVER BOIL! ONLY A COUPLE MINUTES WILL DO.

Neext, in that hot ass wok, make sur eu got some oil going. Throw and egg in there. scramble that shit up. NEVER STOP MOVING-- IT WILL BURN QUICKLY. Twist up that egg, should be done in time for those undercooked noodles to be added.

Next, add the vegis u cooked in the micro into the wok with the fried egg. add the undercooked noodles immeditetly after. Sauce on top. turn turn turn. do not leave it-- the actual cooking sequence should take only about ~4-5 mins.

Once the noddles are cover in sauce, take them out, the noodles should still hold structural integrity after all this. quick as shit and good.
Bte this can be done with almost any noodles and vegis.
-Poor ass asian college anon reporting in. enjoy.
>>
>>7110263
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFP5xD2l3ro

but usually this shit aint made in house. usually its just prebought because its easier
>>
>>7110310
Loved that doc. Alright. I'm actually going to set myself to practicing that until I'm satisfied with it. Should keep me busy for a while.
>>
>>7110300
That actually sounds pretty fucking prime. I'm going to try this next time I make a trip to the market. Thanks for taking the time to type all that out, much appreciated anon!
>>
>>7110358
np m8. please dont skip on the sesame oil or ketchup. sesame oil can be expensive but like i said a bit goes a long way and can be used in so many dishes like stir-frys or saucy dishes like a Panang or coconut curry.

Ketchup is commonly used in Fried rice, i know it sounds weird but provides such a depth of flavor at such a cheap price.
Btw this recipe can be made also with day old rice. same recipe. Except the you premix the rice and sauce and toss it [many home made fried rice dont taste as good because its all not mixed properly. this is a secret i tell you. keep it anons.] >>7110300 [recipe]
>>
>>7110310
>video on making egg sushi
>2 minutes later
>still don't know how to make egg sushi
>>
>>7110358
thankyou.

you have to fry the nooderu after they are cooked. Try spring onions, broccoli & bacon w/ soy.
>>
>>7110374
It's funny, other than the ramen, I think the sesame oil is about the only thing I'd need that I already have on hand. Definitely won't skip it. Shit sounds good. Thanks again man.

>>7110383
It's not a tutorial, it's an excerpt from a documentary by David Gelb, Jiro Dreams of Sushi. Came out in 2011, it's pretty good. Check it out if you're interested in sushi.

>>7110389
Onions would be a nice addition. Thanks for the suggestion.
>>
>>7110374
>>7110300
Thank you based poor asian college student !
>>
Chili flavor or a similarly strong instant ramen. Add a slice of american cheese and a can of tuna along with the seasoning. It just works.
>>
>>7110150
Buy this stuff now. The smell alone is worth the 3 bucks it costs.
>>
File: 71UgMcDPEjL._SX425_.jpg (23KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
71UgMcDPEjL._SX425_.jpg
23KB, 425x425px
>>7110816
oops..
>>
>>7110793
Not sure about the tuna. But I've used American cheese before. It's alright. Gotta imagine there's a better cheese to use than American. I'm not the biggest fan of it. I don't know.

>>7110816
>>7110820
I'll be sure to keep that in mind, but where can it be found usually?
>>
>>7110828
Pretty much every store has it nowadays. It'll be in the asian section.
>>
>>7110828
Local grocery store, Asian section.
>>
>>7110831
>>7110837
Alright awesome, thanks for the recommendation.
>>
Make a soup base with miso and kimchi in a rough 2:3 ratio. This tastes almost exactly like the shin ramyun flavor without the msg
>>
>How do I make noodles taste good?

You're not gonna make it
>>
Is it weird that I like to eat this ramen by wrapping hot Cheetos with the noodles?
>>
>>7110844
Msg is a natural compound found in things like soy sauce and your precious soup stock and kimchi.

Sorry to be the one to tell you, anon. You're a few years late on the Msg meme.
>>
>>7110844
Ah man, I know a woman who makes her own kimchi too. It's great. I could do that.

>>7110848
Oh well.

>>7110853
Yeah, kind of.
>>
>>7110157
godamn fuck that Shin Ramyun meme. I bought that shit and it tastes the fucking same as normal ramen.
>>
>>7110887
Maybe you just couldn't tell the difference.
>>
>>7110887
you poor goddamn anon. if you think they taste the same you are mistaken. please try it again, side by side next time.
>>
>>7110150
Don't throw in packet....mix in some miso while it's cooking with some shoyu(soy sauce), toss in whatever meats you want (generally chickenn, beef, or pork), some sort of veggie, chili powder if you want. Crack an egg in there, stir rapidly for great soup broth. Softboil an egg while you're doing all of that and you have 8/10 tier ramen (8/10 because the noodles still suck fat dick)
>>
>>7110969
Would it be 10/10 tier ramen with better noodles?
>>
Alright, here's a question. If you were to add a cheese, what would it be? I've heard of people using American cheese but I'm not especially fond of it. Are there any other cheeses that could work for this sort of thing?
>>
File: fried ramen.jpg (117KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
fried ramen.jpg
117KB, 320x240px
>Boil it with peas, corn, spinach, jalapenos, etc
>Drain
>Fill pot with 1-2 eggs
>Put in spice packet
>Use whatever hotsauce you like
>Little bit of soy sauce
>Throw on a pan filled with whatever oil you want to use
>Let it fry till golden brown flipping it a few times
>When it's almost done put on your choice of cheese
>Don't let the cheese touch the pan
>Just fold the ramen over the cheese
>Take out and serve

Cheese will melt and be in the middle. Shits good.
>>
>>7111224
This sounds prime. Would choose different vegetables and maybe add a protein though. Maybe. But what cheese do you prefer?
>>
>>7111250
Oh yeah veggies is whatever you want really. I've done it with just peas/corn and it's fine. Adding meat is also great. Chicken is a pretty obvious choice but slices of beef are amazing.

I like pepperjack but I like spicy stuff. I always add tons of my favorite hot sauce. Works well with just normal ol' cheddar cheese, can't go wrong there if you want to start easy.
I haven't experimented much with the cheese. Want to try a lot of other flavors, depending on what veggies I put in.
>>
>>7111269
>pepperjack
My man. That's a good idea for me especially as I like spice in this sort of thing. Hot sauce would be essential too. Well thanks for the tips man, shit will be good.
>>
File: seal.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
seal.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>7110842
this is such a nice good natured thread
>>
>>7110150
chicken broth
soy sauce
scallions
raw or soft boiled egg
ichimi togarashi or nanimi togarashi (jap hot pepper based seasoning)

>>7110152
Fuck off, no sticky needed.
>>
I make it with just enough water to cook the noodles then pour it off, so it's super strong flavor and no broth
>>
>>7111390
:3
>>
File: furikake.jpg (65KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
furikake.jpg
65KB, 360x360px
>>7110150
>>
>>7110985
can't make 10/10 ramen without making homemade stock
>>
>>7112144
Rice seasoning is fucking awful and anyone who uses this shit should be gassed.
>>
>>7112156
yeah, ok, we will stick to cheese and hot sauce then, great
>>
>>7111390
fuck off cunt
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.