[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I do not have a family and I do not really bother celebrating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: PumpkinPie.jpg (40KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
PumpkinPie.jpg
40KB, 400x400px
I do not have a family and I do not really bother celebrating thanks giving but what does happen every year is I get myself a nice pumpkin pie.

Why is it the best pie ever?

Don't come at me with your pecan shit, it is too sweet southern bro.
>>
Pecan pie is ass, Isn't pumpkin pie more of a cake though?
>>
>Why is it the best pie ever?
i have always liked pumpkin pie because you can pick up a slice with your hands and eat it like pizza
>>
Pumpkin is horrible regardless of what dish you use it for. Stick to toasting the seeds and stop being a disgusting amerifat.
>>
sweet potato pie master race
>>
>>7109774
It's more of a custard pie, at least the way I make it. I've heard of some back-of-the-can recipes that involve a lot of starch and condensed milk, which I guess would make sort of a pudding pie.
>>
>>7109765
I hate pumpkin pie
Best pie is a tough question though
I really like any kind of fruit pie like mixed berry, cherry, apple, peach, strawberry rhubarb but I have fond memories of my grandmother making banana cream pie every holiday
>>
>>7109775
That sounds degenerate, I will do that tonight when I get it on.

Thanks for the tip.

To make it even more decadent, I will eat it like a slice of pizza and DIP it into whipped cream.
>>
>>7109789

Sweet potato and pumpkin taste very much the same to me, it is like stop copies me when I eat one or the other.
>>
>>7109765

Quiche is the best pie...
>>
I pumped your kin's pie, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>7109791
Oh man now that you mention it, why can't I get a pie sampler with bite sized potions of various pies?

I am too much of a fat ass to buy multiple pies I can only go with one and I have to commit to pumpkin.
>>
One slice of pumpkin is ok, but more than that and it becomes bland.
>>
I like both pecan pie and pumpkin pie.

Pecan pie gets the edge.
>>
Can someone please explain to a confused britbong what you mean by pie, when I think of pie I think of steak and ale, chicken and mushroom, steak and kidney and so on so if you call what seem to be tarts??? pie, what do you call actual pie?
>>
>>7109765
It's the greatest pie. I wish is was more available year round.
>>
>>7109800
this guy is a faggot
>>
File: fingers-in-ears.gif (481KB, 400x254px) Image search: [Google]
fingers-in-ears.gif
481KB, 400x254px
>>7110278

>herr derr real men don't eat quiche.
>>
>>7110240
In the US "pie" can mean any dish comprised of a filling baked inside a shortcrust pastry shell, except for quiche. "Pie" here usually refers to a something with a sweet filling, savory pies are usually differentiated as "pot pie."
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.