[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favourite way to prepare spaghetti /ck/? Feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: venicea01.jpg (332KB, 1600x1062px) Image search: [Google]
venicea01.jpg
332KB, 1600x1062px
What's your favourite way to prepare spaghetti /ck/?
Feel free to share recipes.
>>
>>7108933
>prepare spaghetti
Gnerally it's boiled.
>>
Hiding this thread now before it turns into the inevitable carbonara shitpost extravaganza.
>>
>>7108933
nice carbonara, bro
>>
Spaghetti con le sarde>>>>>carbonara(made right)>aglio e olio>>>>>>>carbonara
>>
>>7108940
A simple Google image search proves you to be wrong.
Stop being an idiot and think before you post.
>>
>>7108956
u mad?
>>
>>7108933

My favorite is carbonera noodles

>get spaghetti noodles, you can also use different type of spaghetti noodles
>boil some water with some olive oil so the pasta spaghetti noodles don't stick together
>break pasta in half because evenly cooked spaghetti pasta noodles
>throw in spaghetti noodles pasta in the water and start stirring the spaghetti pasta noodles noodles vigorously
>stir for 15 minutes or until spaghetti noodles pasta are totally al dente
>once pasta spaghetti noodles are al dente drain them and rinse them with cold water to prevent them from sticking together
>now the sauce
>take 2 whole eggs and beat them together in a bowl
>add ground pepper, rosemary, onion, milk, cream, a little cornstarch
>fry up some turkey bacon in canola oil and butter because butter has higher smoking point and canola oil has that great flavor
>throw in your egg mix and cook stirring for a few minutes or until creamy
>add some fresh muzarello cheese
>add spaghetti pasta noodles to sauce
>if sauce is too thick add a little cold water from the sink because past noodles will have starch on them and thicken the sauce
>plate and great over some Romanian pegorini cheese and wa la
>>
>>7109022
Mmm you should totally break the skettis in little pieces, not in halves.
>>
>>7109069

I don't think you understand spaghetti noodles at all... My spaghetti noodle expertise is superb, I've been all over the country and have eaten the most authentic spaghetti noodle dishes in the world, for example 2 years ago I was in Alabama and we visited the exclusive Italian restaurant Olive garden where I tried the most authentic Italian spaghetti noodles and meatballs also I've been to sbarro's and Fazoli's and had the most exquisite garlic bread sticks and chicken parm sandwiches.
>>
File: terrific.gif (1024KB, 184x141px) Image search: [Google]
terrific.gif
1024KB, 184x141px
>>7109022
>>
I make a long simmered, heavy on the onions and garlic, tomato sauce. With a flavor base of either anchovies or pancetta, whichever I happen to have, and reduced with red wine. Seasoned with lots of oregano, basil, and a pinch of thyme, salt, pepper, a little red pepper flakes. That's about it.
It's really simple, but delicious. I have friends who specifically ask me to make spaghetti for them when they come for a visit, so apparently I've hit the sweet spot with tomato sauce.
>>
Marco Pierre White's prawn pasta:

Spaghetti + shrimp, finely chopped parsley and chili peppers fried in olive oil and white wine.

It's fantastic and so simple, impossible to screw up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMMV_1AXUnY
>>
>>7109771
And I assume that you're seasoning your pasta water with stockpots?
>>
>>7109771

IT TASTES BETTER
T
A
S
T
E
S

B
E
T
T
E
R
>>
>>7109022
>no knorr stock pot in the water

Are you even trying?
>>
1 tin of chopped tomato
2 tablespoons tomato puree
1 diced chilli pepper
1 clove garlic
Oregano, marjoram, black pepper, salt to taste
Reduce in a pan
Once reduced, add some cooked prawns (shrimp)
Simmer for a minute or two
>>
tomato spaghetti sauce
lotsa ground beefs
what else is there to know
>>
>>7109895

I believe you're referencing the famous Italian pasta noodles beefonese.
>>
>>7108936
underrated post
>>
>>7109264
Give recipe m8
>>
>>7109022

Adding oil to the water to keep the spaghetti from sticking?

You don't want your sauce to stick either, do you?
>>
Don't forget to add additional cooking time the higher you are above sea level. The boiling point of water will fall roughly 1 F for every 500 feet in elevation.

If you are more than a mile high, you might want to consider soaking the spaghetti in water before you cook to try to rehydrate it a bit.
>>
>>7108933
> burro e formaggio
1) boil spaghetti in salted water
2) drain water
3) add butter (around 10g for 100g of pasta)
4) put in a plate
5) add a shitton of grated cheese (i like to add pecorino and black pepper)
>>
>>7110253

>i like to add pecorino and black pepper

So basically cacio e pepe
>>
>>7110308
>cacio e pepe
kind of, my version is more dry with the pecorino well separated
>>
File: baked spaghetti - Copy.jpg (152KB, 716x814px) Image search: [Google]
baked spaghetti - Copy.jpg
152KB, 716x814px
>>7108933
I like mine baked
>>
>>7110354
How do you keep them al dente?
>>
>>7110370
boil them in salt water, then finish them up in the oven.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.