[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I'm having some friends over tonight and I'm pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 20151121_175525.jpg (2MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
20151121_175525.jpg
2MB, 4128x3096px
Guys I'm having some friends over tonight and I'm pretty much poor as f.
Thinking about serving noodle soup as an appetiser, some spaghetti-rice (my recipe) with a side dish of potatoes and some home baked bread.

It's decent but doesn't give that 'I'm poor' vibe. Please give suggestions because I'm not that good of a cook but I want to serve something delicious.
>>
>>7105724
dude what. post that spaghetti rice recipe. i gotta see this shit.
>>
Where's the meat, chaim?

Nothing says poorfag like NO MEAT. At least let a nigga get some CHEESE.
>>
>>7105724
Dude.

> noodle soup
> spaghetti
> rice
> potatoes
> bread

You are serving nothing but carb. If that's not poorfag, nothing is.
>>
>>7105724
Chili and cornbread, anon. Cheap and delicious. Box of jiffy mix plus 1lb of hamburger, 1 large onion, can of beans (or two), and can of tomatoes. Get those two items "chili style" pre-seasoned and you're done. Like $10 dinner for 4 people.

Or buy ultra-cheap pork shops, onion, brown them, add a jar of sauerkraut. Serve with mashed potatoes and a cucumber salad.

Ham is on sale right now, do a mac n cheese with cubed ham. Simple salad.
>>
>>7105754
Absolutely correct.
>>
>spaghetti rice
>that 'I'm poor' vibe

Choose two. Anon, just make spagbol.
>>
>>7105762
>Box of jiffy mix
Why would anyone use that terrible stuff when cornbread is so easy to make? Google 'cornbread recipe' and make the betty crocker one. It's roughly 7x better than the jiffy mix stuff and I'm not even kidding.
>>
>>7105784
The same reason anyone would use any premade or ready-to-go packaged food: they want to take 2 seconds to pour something out of a box, not 20 minutes to make something from scratch, where they have to clean additional bowls/equipment.

Not that tough to conceive.
>>
>>7105784
Doesn't even call for buttermilk. What a shit recipe.
>>
>>7105784
Jiffy mix is actually pretty decent. But that's because it's not actually a convenient mix.

>instant cornbread, just add milk!
>and eggs!
>and oil!
>might as well fucking add the cornmeal at this point, you fucking sucker
>>
>>7105749
Nothing special, steamed rice and spaghetti ala dente. Some herbs i have at the given moment.
>>
wait..you mix rice with spaghetti and that's about it? I mean cooked rice with cooked spaghetti noodles..some herbs..no sauce, barely any seasoning..just rice with noodles mixed in? Am I reading this correctly? >>7106998
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.