[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT weird things you do? I first eat a Reeses cup by tongueing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: reeses-peanut-butter-400x400.jpg (98KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
reeses-peanut-butter-400x400.jpg
98KB, 400x400px
ITT weird things you do?
I first eat a Reeses cup by tongueing a hole through the center and tongue fucking it till its smooth, then I take bites around the edge I've made

I developed this style because the commercials used to say there is no wrong way to eat a Reeses, so I figured it was a challenge to invent your own way
>>
>>7102036
Whatever makes your mom smile, I suppose.
>>
>>7102046
my sides
>>
>>7102036
#NoChildLeftBehind
>>
>>7102103
What?
>>
>>7102036

I do the exact same thing. i used to get hyper upset if the crust broke before I'd nibbled out the entire middle and licked it into a smooth inner ring.

>I don't get upset as much these days
>>
>>7102036
When I was a little kid I used to peel the skin off of cherry tomatoes, I tried to get it one peel too. After that I'd eat the skin then pop the cherry tomato.

I also used to like making little dams with mashed potaoes, I'd stick the fork in to them and let the melted butter flow through the fork holes.
>>
>>7102103
>>7102169
#cookedbooks
That's confirmed from experience.
>>
Are you a fat, black woman by any chance?
>>
Right now I have the finest gruyere imported from Switzerland, I cut it into 1cm squares by 5cm long, Eat down to the paper wax bit like a rabbit.

I can go through about 600g in one sitting.
>>
>>7102036
>developed this style because the commercials used to say there is no wrong way to eat a Reeses

And OP succeeds in proving them wrong again.
>>
Apparently I eat sandwiches weird.
I hold them with one hand with my index and middle fingers on top and my thumb, ring, and pinky fingers on the bottom.

When i was little I used to occasionally eat sandwiches balancing the entire thing on the back of my hand which was pretty weird.
>>
>>7102036
I just love to FUCK lasagna.
>>
When I'm eating chicken nuggets I sometimes will eat all the skin first and then the chicken
>>
>>7102784
I'm trying to emulate this and it feels so wrong.
>>
>>7104210
when I eat any form of fried chicken I eat the skin first and chicken later.

it's best with fresh popeye's chicken mild recipe.
>>
when i run out of parmesano for my pasta, i scrape the sole of my feet with sandpaper over the plate until i get a good amount.

works pretty great, cant be the only one doing this.
>>
>>7104210
YOU MADMAN, DELETE THIS POST NOW!!
>>
>>7104210
I used to do that when I was a kid
>>
>>7104210

>i feel sick
>>
i suck the fluid from a whole pickle,gut it without tearing the skin, then i split it and scrape the flesh off the skin, then i eat the skin.
>>
I eat a pickle like a watermelon
>>
I suck on almonds until the skin becomes loose and then I peel it off, eat it and then eat the almond.
>>
>>7102433
HOT DAMN, 600 GRAMS OF CHEESE?
That's like a bite.
>>
File: 1429143675592.png (102KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1429143675592.png
102KB, 250x250px
>>7102784
>When i was little I used to occasionally eat sandwiches balancing the entire thing on the back of my hand which was pretty weird.
>>
File: Snapchat-3197549779434295883.jpg (477KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-3197549779434295883.jpg
477KB, 1080x1920px
>>
>>7104907
I like doing this but I soak them in my hot tea first because it takes too long otherwise.
>>
>>7102036
>tongueing a hole
i do this to yer mum
>>
>>7102784
>When i was little I used to occasionally eat sandwiches balancing the entire thing on the back of my hand which was pretty weird.

I did this shit too, what the fuck?
>>
>>7102036
I dip my toast (vegemite or nutella) in chocolate milk

I do not know if this is weird or common

I assume weird
>>
>>7102036
Every time I go to take a bite of something I have to touch it to my chin first before putting it in my mouth.
>>
I only ever take a shit in the shower.
I mush the turds through the grate with my heel and if I find any recognizable food I take mental note to avoid it or eat less next time.
Probably not that weird but yeah its what I do.
>>
>>7105472
I have stubble burns on my balls. I wish you would stop.
>>
>>7105493
>Every time I go to take a bite of something

and you're concerned about minor chafing.
>>
>>7105480
I'm guessing you don't eat corn then
>>
>>7105688

I bet he doesn't eat chocolate mousse either
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.