[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate my kitchen cu/ck/s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Rate my kitchen cu/ck/s
>>
lower-middle-class apartment/10
>>
2/2
>>
>>7101983
THATS WHAT I WANTED TO HEAR!!!!!
>>
5/10

Would use for ramen
>>
Put away your dishes and close the washer.
Move your soap and shit to the other side of the sink.
Clean that hanging art literally all the time.
Why are there no handles on any of your cabinets and drawers?
>>
>>7101991
Atleast its not dirty!
>>
>>7101994
Dishes are drying. I will move that soap and just to make you mad anon
>>
>>7101982
Does that popup thing on the right double as a toilet and do you live in a caravan/trailer park?
>>
What's with that goatse inspired wall art?
>>
>>7101982
I would never put a painting that close to a sink
>>
>>7102081I think its called a toaster.
>>
>>7102081
And no, a college city apartment.
>>
you couldn't find a house that didn't have the sink built into the wall like that?
>>
>>7102310
Its was literally the nicest place I could afford. Makin 10.50/hr can only get you so far.
>>
>>7102332
that' gotta be a pain though. doesn't all the water just run off onto the ground?
>>
Dude, it would be an alright kitchen, if some clueless fuck hadn't built it SIDEWAYS.

If only he'd turned the plans 90 degrees clockwise.
>>
>>7102334
Welp i live in an alternate dimension I was told by the reptiles I ciuld talk to you guys for a bit and only about my sideways kitchen.
>>
Garbage under the sink most likely? That makes it so that you can't clean plates off into the garbage and put them directly into the dishwasher, because the dishwasher door is in the way of the undersink cabinet.

Not a trivial problem for me. I know because I have the same arrangement.

Really limited counter space, but that's less of an issue if you're organized.

Also washing dishes by hand is even shitter than it otherwise would be, because you have to do it staring at a wall.

But it's clean, and is your fridge hinged on the left? I can see it on the left of the pic there. If so, props for that.
>>
>>7102357
>That makes it so that you can't clean plates off into the garbage

1) you can clean the plates off in to the sink and use the garbage disposal unit to handle the leftovers
-or-
2) you can temporarily move the garbage can out into the room, put the food in it, then put it back when you're done.

How on earth is that a "non trivial problem"?
>>
>>7102357
Counter space is small but its enough and yes the fridge is hinged on the left side.
>>
>>7102382
Other side with oven. Gotta love that standard fare shit.
>>
>>7102388
how do you cook on a stove like that? don't the pots/pans constantly slide to the right?
>>
>>7102503
Unfortunately, but its not so bad theyre just kind of off so oil will pool more onto one side.
>>
>>7102339
Fuck, my joke was stolen. I'll post it anyway.

>>7101982
>>7101985
>cabinets and dishwasher on floor
>sink on wall
>microwave and toaster carelessly tossed on ground
>cabinets and stove on ceiling

How do you even live?
>>
Normal college kitchen/10
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.