[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's settle this: who has the best burritos, Chipolte,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: burritosz.jpg (209KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
burritosz.jpg
209KB, 1280x720px
Let's settle this: who has the best burritos, Chipolte, Qdoba, or Poncheros?
>>
qdoba imo desu familia
never had poncheros though, none in my area
>>
Chipotle, obv
>>
File: Izzo.jpg (31KB, 300x258px) Image search: [Google]
Izzo.jpg
31KB, 300x258px
Not even a contest.
>>
>>7099568
Chipotle: Cant say!! Never had it!!

Qdobe: A very good burrito. Tasty, delicious, epic? nuff said.

Poncheros: an okay burrito... the only real complaint? the tortilla tastes like a pancake. HOWEVER: that flavor does grow on you.

to conclude: you cannot go wrong with any of them.
>>
File: salmonella.jpg (164KB, 1080x675px) Image search: [Google]
salmonella.jpg
164KB, 1080x675px
I prefer Qdoba, although Chipotle makes a mean salmonella burrito!
>>
>>7099674
>Chipotle: Cant say!! Never had it!!

It's really not as good as everyone makes it out to be. Pricey af too.
>>
Qdoba Master-race. Good burritos. Also, their Mexican Gumbo is mighty fine.
>>
>>7099618
Izzo's is fucking bland.
>>
>>7099698
i believe it...
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 600x450px
I'm surrounded by plebs
>>
Taco bell, to be quite earnest.
>>
Never had Panchero

Used to prefer Qdoba, but they stupidly...no, stupidly is not the right word. I can't think of a word that really captures just how butt-fuckingly backwards retarded the decision was, but they took the barbecue sauce off the menu. Was what made the burritos. Chipotle is the better of the two, easily.

Moe's is pure shit, only their cheese is good.
>>
Burrito Boyz
>>
I was never a huge fan of Mexican food but now that I'm pregnant I can't even look at Mexican food without retching.
>>
Chipotle is a huge rip off. Half the time they skimp me on meat which is already a pitiful portion of protein for a burrito. The hot sauce and steak aren't as spicy as they used to be. The worst thing is half the meat they give you for steak is fat. The ingredients are good but the people who work there don't give a fuck about the food (can't say I blame them making shit for money and all)
>>
The very best burritos come from a little out-of-the-way place none of you have ever heard of before.
>>
>>7100107
Are you female?
>>
>>7099568
Freebirds.
>>
Qdoba is a better overall deal but Chipotle has be best meats.
Never had ponchos or whatever the fuck.
>>
Only Chipotles and a single Jalapenos near me
>>
>>7100198
Best burrito I ever had came from a hole-in-the-wall Mexican grocery store in Texas and was crafted by a 250 lb androgynous creature with half of "her" teeth missing.
>>
>>7099719

we're talking chain restaurants. Not just a restaurant you can only visit in one city in one neighborhood in the whole wide world.
>>
>>7099568
I lived in L.A. for a year and this place was far and away the best. out of the three listed Chipotle is really the only one around me i liked. I have not had pancheros though.
>>
File: potuitomas.png (547KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
potuitomas.png
547KB, 500x500px
>>7100339
turns out i am retarded as well as autistic
>>
>>7100107
>pregnant
>female

Hi.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.