[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo I got a $100 gift certificate with Olive Garden. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: OliveGardenLogo3.png (425KB, 554x272px) Image search: [Google]
OliveGardenLogo3.png
425KB, 554x272px
Yo I got a $100 gift certificate with Olive Garden. What is good there?
>>
>>7097466

Nothing sell that shit here:

http://www.giftcardgranny.com/sell-a-gift-card/
>>
>>7097466
Give it to a homeless person, tis the season for givin'.
>>
>>7097466
can you buy beer/alcohol at olive garden?
>>
bread and salad
>>
>>7097466
Nothing. Olive garden is the epitome of bland, inoffensive mediocrity. You wont find anything ``good" there.
>>
>>7098167
yes.

Get like that gorgonzola steak medallions pasta thing they got.
>>
Fuck these guys. OG is okay. It isn't great but it's a good, solid meal. Just don't get pasta; it's cheap filler shit with crap macros. Lemon chicken was alright. But really you go to stuff your face with salad. They put crack in it.
>>
>>7097466
Zoupa Tuscana is pretty bitchin'. It's about the only thing I'll eat there.
>>
I like Olive Garden.

try their:
Zuppa Toscana soup or Pasta e Fagioli soup with bottomless breadsticks

some places have veal caniloni, which is actually really fucking good

they have good mushroom raviolis

can't go wrong with chicken parmesean

they have cheap wine too
>>
My wife says you should get alfredo with angel hair pasta. And then dip your breadsticks in the sauce.
>>
>>7099258
How does it feel to be married to somebody who weighs over 300 lbs?
>>
Just use it to take some basic white bitches out for dates and fuck them afterwards. White bitches can't get enough olive garden
>>
File: 20_percent_mandatory_tip_1.jpg (150KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
20_percent_mandatory_tip_1.jpg
150KB, 1280x960px
>>7097466
>unironically going to Olive Garden

You might as well just go to Applebees you fucking pleb.
>>
>>7098752
>can't go wrong with chicken parmesean
Oh you most certainly can.
>>
>>7097466
where i live (canada) you can walk in there for lunch and just ask for soup/salad and breadsticks and pay not much, the pasta is meh/10 but if you can stretch it out over a bunch of meals you might as well.
>>
>>7097466
neverending pasta bowl is good if you're a fat fuck and have no self respect.
>>
>>7098130
underrated post
>>
>>7098130
seconded, it'll mean the world to them and you probably don't need it.
>>
Beer and salad
>>
just buy $100 in alcohol
>>
>>7100434
>>7100415
don't these kinds of certificates usually stipulate no alcohol?
>>
>>7098130

this
>>
drunk
>>
>>7098354
stop being a faggot. it may not be phenomenal but its decent pasta n shit for a decent price. the endless soup salad and breadsticks lunch deal is amazing.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.