[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you won the lottery and had about 50 million dollars, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 17

File: 1447420509438.jpg (57KB, 670x831px) Image search: [Google]
1447420509438.jpg
57KB, 670x831px
If you won the lottery and had about 50 million dollars, what sort of restaurant would you open and run?

I'd probably fly in the best cheeses and beef and meats I could find, make about 250 hamburgers a week, and be open one day a week. I'd serve them with a side of cheetohs and ridiculously expensive whisky at a dollar/glass.
>>
Enjoy bankruptcy in a year
>>
File: does-eat-place-steak.jpg (111KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
does-eat-place-steak.jpg
111KB, 960x720px
A steak house. We'd serve prime porterhouse and ribeye steaks with unbelievably perfect sears (pic related). Baked potatoes and salads as sides.
>>
If you had $50 million, why open a restaurant and deal with patrons? I'd go eat at expensive restaurants, not open one myself.
>>
>>7097289
Not OP, but it's just a fucking question, jeez. There's no need to overthink it.
>>
>>7097274
That's not a perfect sear, that's just a very even burn. It's burnt, you shouldn't serve that to paying customers.
>>
File: 1442463679782.jpg (35KB, 283x195px) Image search: [Google]
1442463679782.jpg
35KB, 283x195px
>>7097274

Holy shit that is burnt.
>>
>>7097300
>being this stupid
Never be this stupid.
>>
>>7097304
do you even steak, bro?
>>
>>7097306

You are honestly probably as good as that steaks outside char as a person.
>>
>>7097244
why would I waste money opening a restaurant when on in three fail in the first year and three in five fail in the first two years
>>
i would just open a small cafe that serves tea and some scones and shit and has a bunch of old books and plays jazz at all hours
i wouldn't even care if nobody came in, i just wanna be comfy
>>
>>7097244

taco johns franchise store
>>
>>7097274
that steak looks just how i like it desu
>>
>>7097244
probably a nice relaxed out of the way coffee shop. just a place i can enjoy and share good espresso based beverages, baked goods, pannini sandwiches and occasional hearty stew or soup on the menu
>>
>>7097244
If I had 50 mil after taxes I wouldn't waste it opening a restaurant. I'm not egocentric like that.
>>
File: 1446911724300.jpg (75KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1446911724300.jpg
75KB, 768x1024px
>>7097274
I like that steak

Cmon fucker go win fucking lottery or something!
>>
>>7097452
How much for the little girl?
>>
File: 1448055562634.jpg (68KB, 263x316px) Image search: [Google]
1448055562634.jpg
68KB, 263x316px
>>7097474
>>
>>7097382
jazz = random noise which autists claim makes sense and is somehow art
scones = biscuits or muffins with sugar

jazz and scones are the most absurdly stupid and pretentious things to ever exist. there is zero substance in either
>>
24-hour dessert place, not just a bakery but pretty much every type of dessert you could imagine. We'd do delivery up to 4am, food trucks around college campuses.
>>
>>7097625
There is no staff that is going to give you the motivation / care you needed to operate as such.
>>
>>7097724
To be noted
I do think its a great idea and hell who hasn't wanted a pastry at some insane hour.
>>
>>7097244
I would buy out every restaurant in New York and replace them with places that don't need a reputation in order to have people eat there willingly and spend 50 bucks for it.
>>
>>7097740
You mean cart food and Starbucks and we already have plenty of thoose
>>
>>7097244
We'll only sell meat. No fries, no bread. Just meat. You eat meat med-rare. Bring your own drink. We only sell meat, cheese and milk. The interior is strewn with preserved cow intestines and body parts. It'll be called The Holy Cow.
>>
>>7097747
Fucking gross
>>
>>7097740
>buy out every restaurant in New York
>50 million dollars

HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
I would open a small place. All old, oiled wood. I'd have it on a road where people walk. It'd be in a place slightly touristy, but not year round. I'd want people to walk in and tell stories. I would ALWAYS have a drink special. My special every day (since I have money), is half off of your first drink, regardless of what it is. And I would carry some of the finest scotch and whiskeys around. Aged, rare, select casks, etc.

I would have a small, but solid menu. You can always get a burger or a club sandwich and wings and of course grilled cheese. Usual american sides (fries, onion rings, fried okra, side salad). Doesn't matter, it's about drinkin. This is a bar men want to go to.

If you're there more than twice, you can request any liquor you like and I WILL order it. Why have people there who aren't drinking EXACTLY what they want? Also, they can make their own cocktail if they like once in a blue moon. It'd be a one in a 2 week or a month thing, but regulars have a card if they want to use it and use their *make my own drink* card.

Too much thought into this and that's only the beginning, but god damnit I'm drunk and I enjoyed typing that out and thinking of it.

I'm drunk,
>>
>>7097780
It sounds great, but I imagine you'd be bleeding out money like a motherfucker.
>>
>>7097800
2 mil to open at the most.

Everything outside of that is just me spending slowly to keep it open. Why not?

Sell it to a dude I like and who would sign a contract to keep things going. A bar should be for people of all ilks to sit down and drink. TVs with sports, pool tables, darts, a ping pong table or 2. Poor, rich, come to my bar and you will be served. Also, if you keep things within reason, you can DJ and pick songs. It'll be a free jukebox. I'll just set up a jukebox tip jar for the servers. Play a song, toss a quarter or a buck in for a few songs. I'll buy a few tablets with shatterproof cases and just pass it between patrons. If you don't wait until the end of the other guy's song, you have to pay a penalty of waiting for your next drink.

Idealistic nonsense, but fuck it'd be nice. My grilled cheese would be legit though.
>>
Peanut butter jelly.
>>
What makes you think you need 50 millons in order to make a restaurant?

With 20 you'd be more than fine.
>>
I'd love to have a place that only does fish, fresh caught from the abundant river next door.
>>
>>7097759
So true
>>
>>7097244
What a smug bitch
>>
>>7097818
Do that with your 2 mil not someone elses.
>>
>>7097382
Swap tea for coffee and that's what I would do
>>
>>7098312
>Brit detected
You folk for distribution and the Russians for finance and security you do that pretty well in the UK.
>>
1920's style nightclub. Dress code, dance floor, and live performers on stage. During the day, operate it as a community theater, dance studio, and cafe.
>>
>>7098321
Nope, NYC here
>>
>>7097244
A restaurant/bar with an outdoor area similar to a real German beer garden; i.e. big trees, picnic tables, lights strung about. indoors would be looked down upon unless it was raining or freezing outside.
tons of beer served in big steins or even the famous 'boot'.
there would be no entrees on the menu. it would be tapas/small plate style or charcuterie/cheese plates exclusively.
no wait staff. you order at the bar and it's brought to you when ready.
no children (again, no wait staff)
maybe a bonfire certain nights. perhaps interesting animals roaming the property such as peacocks or tortises

I have just described my heaven
>>
File: shit.jpg (17KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
17KB, 500x327px
>f you won the lottery and had about 50 million dollars
Okay
>what sort of restaurant would you open and run?
uh...

I wouldn't open a restaurant.
I'd pay off my student loans and live a lonely yet comfortable life in a "not-literally-the-worst" apartment complex somewhere in a Scandinavian country that doesn't despise Americans, being reasonably conservative with my spending.
>>
>>7097251
/thread
or it should have been.
>>
>>7097780

No way around it, you will simply attract the most insufferable customers on the planet.
>>
What you really need to do if going that route is make a place that's real cheap and mega popular for a while. Popularity is fleeting and you will loose it if you don't think of it as a business. It's a bar for boys and girls to get drunk and hook up, don't think of it as anything more than that then you can make money.

Hoorah!!!!
>>
That said, if you have a lot of illecit money coming in and you want to launder it, that's one way, but remember that people like me will detect and report it. I'm not in the enforcement bracket, I just detect and report and apparently I'm very good.
>>
I would copy the restaurant I once went to in Greece and open a restaurant with no menu
>>
>>7097244
Because I'm a realistic person, I would open up a set of franchise restaurants. Either Pieology, Burgerfi, or maybe PDQ. With prior scouting and logistics to determine optimal location. Once well established, I'd buy in to some more well established franchises, as a way to hedge my bets against the trendy places going under. All the while investing heavily into long term stocks to make a strong portfolio with guaranteed returns.

Because I don't want the money to end, see? I want it to keep coming in. I want to get briefed once a day by an assistant on daily operations of my stores, then fuck off and enjoy my wealth in a sensible way. I want to donate to charity. I want to have a vineyard. I want to build small sailboats and sail up and down the coast by myself. I want any kids I might have to inherit a fortune. And a single lump of 50 million bucks won't get me those things.

So fuck having some sperglord dream restaurant that'll be closed and dead in two years. It may not be as fun for me in the short term, but when you're back working as a wage slave, I'll just be buying my first house and paying with cash.
>>
>>7097244
I live in Madrid. I'd open a modern british restaurant that also did breakfasts and tea in the afternoons. In the evening's it'd be a chill cocktail and piano bar.
>>
>>7098306
Funny way to spell semen demon!
>>
Human.
>>
>>7097244
Cafe/specialty grocery. Would get a cheese expert and build a facility to make our own cheese. Same with in house meats. Would buy a local farm for local produce. Again, we would bake our pasteries/bread in house. It would undoubtedly hemmorage money, but who cares. I'd stick away a couple mil for when things go tits up and return to my old life.
>>
>>7097611
>stop liking things I don't like

Go listen to some Nat King Cole and tell me that it's just "random noise [for autists]..."
>>
I like to cook and all but only when I feel like doing it and I'm not pressured for time to get the meal out. I'd honestly hate owning/running a restaurant.

I'd just buy some acreage and build a nice house ~2000-2500 sq ft with an awesome kitchen in it and a large covered patio out back for entertaining and then I'd invite like 10 or so friends over once a month to eat a feast that I prepared and drink some beers.
>>
>>7097274
So boring it hurts
I bet you're culturally intimidated by Starbucks
>>
>>7098883
I would go to his restaurant.
>>
I have always thought the banquet hall theme is highly underused in the U.S., excluding wedding and whatnot. I would probably either build my own great hall, or possibly renovate a cathedral or something.
Food would focus on the whole-roasted wild game and meat dishes, with meals having an older European styling.
Patrons would pay up front, and platters would be stay on the table once served. Dunno if that conforms with US health regulations though, might need to have people sign a waiver up front.
While the main table would be reservable for events, there would also be a side room with ordinary tables and ordering options.
>>
Would open a bar and grill that is dog friendly, and makes special meals just for dogs too. I would have someone else run it and I'd never go there because I hate dogs.
>>
I'd open a bakery/coffee shop with seasonal baked goods, candies, and tea/coffee. Every new season change it would be redecorated (affordably, not fully redecorated) to match the season. It would be nature themed.
>>
>>7097244
Fuck opening a restaurant, I'd get the nips to make 4chan the anime for me
>>
File: zakka.jpg (264KB, 592x350px) Image search: [Google]
zakka.jpg
264KB, 592x350px
>>7098953
The style of it would be similar to Japanese zakka as well
>>
>>7097513

so cute in a weird way
>>
I'd bring In & Out over to the east coast
>>
>>7097244
I would keep it simple. In Toronto, we have a chain calling Ali Baba. The franchise is doing fantastic. They server halal/mediteranian food. I would open up a location north of my city, dufferin and center area to be exact. I think it would do great
>>
Right now the only places that serve mac n cheese are chicken joints and they're all plain. Or I can get them cheap frozen mac n cheese in the frozen food section, again plain.

I'd make 12 version tops (6 inexpensive, 6 fancy). I'd cater to the cheap with simple versions (some with brocolli, some with spinach, some with bacon some with chicken, some vegetarian etc etc) and the gourmet types with breaded crust, truffles or uses higher end cheese that would cost more.

Mac n cheese balls made to order with any of the 12 versions. A fast to-go line for Neets/busy moms to pick up their food.

Most of the mac n cheese places are way expensive or tries to be too fancy with limited options.
>>
>>7097244
>>
Restaurants a shit. Can't stand them

I'd open a bakery in a well-off English medieval market town. I'd perform some very unethical business practices to make sure the other bakeries shut down. I'd have to hire women to actually do all the customer service, because those towns are full of rich old women living off their dead husband's inheritance, but doesn't mean I can't bake the shit
>>
>>7099071
People would shout that filename everytime they go there and it would drive you insane and you'll burn it down.
>>
>>7099079
Hope i have good insurance.
Besides, i could pay some high school kid to work for me.
>>
>>7099083
Don't forget about mascots and animation rights.
>>
I'd hire Gordon Ramsay to insult me while I ate lunchables and yoohoo.
>>
>>7097289

I'd consider opening a restaurant and hiring the best manager I could to manage it. Where I live, good food is few and far between. I can get some decent barbecue 35 miles away. It's about 100 miles for a good steak. No soul food. No fish restaurants.

In my town, there is a pizza place that I think is spiralling to oblivion, a Mexican restaurant that is okay but far from great, and one fast food hamburger joint with enormous variations in quality.

It's a small town.

If I could afford it, I'd open a restaurant with maybe four items on the menu (one or two steaks and a hamburger for sure) and with three or four daily specials that would only be served when the quality was perfect.

By the way, there's a barbecue place in Austin that will apparently give the barbecue away on those rare occasions when it isn't up to the owner's expectations. And on those rare occasions, it is far better than most barbecue joints.
>>
>>7097244
I'd make a quality Chinese restaurant open late night because that's all I really want from a city.

Also a late-night Latin fast-food place, but it would also serve italian/german style doner kebabs.

I fucking want something other than mctrash at 3am.
>>
>>7097244
Why does this girl look underage?
>>
>>7099277
probably from masterchef junior
>>
>>7097244
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8oGOFLH-5w
would only serve this
>>
>>7099264
which bbq place gives the bqq away when its not up to spec?
>>
File: 1344350348453.jpg (8KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1344350348453.jpg
8KB, 251x251px
>>7099322
Jesus Fucking Christ, somebody please turn this into a Jack webm
>>
It would be a buffet we would have salmon, prime rib, lobster, and crab legs, All the good stuff you couldn't normally get at a buffet. of course we would charge like $80 a person.
>>
>>7099389
also we would have oysters, caviar, and good sushi.
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 500x500px
>>7097747
>>
>>7099007
"ali baba?" Sounds like a ponzi scheme and you'll loose your 50 mil quite quick, but then you're Canadians so don't matter very much.
>>
>>7099244
Put some granola in your gogurt for the win.
>>
>>7099264
No, you get other people to invest with you, then you mix things up because no one person has the time or desire to deal with that 24/7. Do you how much lawyers for licences and such cost, how about a liquer license? That's expensive shit and all necessary. That's why opening a restaurant on your own money is fucking stupid.
>>
>>7097244
A Lunchroom.

Lunchrooms are charming, their dishes are fun to make and the hours are decent.
>>
>>7097244
Don't be an idiot.
Buy into a known franchise and watch the money roll in.
>>
>>7099071
i want a netflix barrel
>>
>>7097244
I wouldn't. I would invest my money much more wisely than in a venture that's almost guaranteed to be a flop.

Source: all the restaurants that don't make it 2 years before closing down.
>>
>>7098971
Are you 12?
>>
>>7097244
Route 36.
>>
File: 3349994_orig[2].jpg (182KB, 1000x489px) Image search: [Google]
3349994_orig[2].jpg
182KB, 1000x489px
I'm in NY, but I'd like to bring in the flavors of my original home, the midwest

So I'd open a small luncheonette and call it Hoosier Daddy's

Entree Options:
A)Pork tenderloin sandwiches. Normal sized bun, tenderloin the size of your face
B)Steakburger with lettuce, tomato, secret sauce. Options for double, cheese, bacon
C)100% beef footlong. Options for chili (with beans in it, of course), cheddar cheese, and bacon
D) 2 Corndogs cuz fuckyea. Hand-dipped in personal cornbread batter recipe

Sides:
A)Popcorn, lightly sugared
B)Cornmeal fries. Same batter as previously mentioned!
C)Chili. Same chili as previously mentioned!

Desserts:
A) Frozen custard in standard flavors vanilla, chocolate, strawberry. Cones or shakes
B) Rotating seasonal item. Fudge in the winter, deep fried twinkie in the summer, etc. Not a dessert, but possibly cow-brain sandwich in the spring. It's so high in fat it should be a dessert

Fuck i really miss pork tenderloin sandwiches
>>
>>7100920
That sounds great but do you think you're the first person to think of it? That's why you have to first think of it as a business, it's not Opie land in New York. That's why you don't use your own money for that.
>>
>>7100934
whats the point of this thread if it isnt silly speculation and stupid ideas?
>>
>>7100934
He's got a point.

I'd open a place that serves gourmet hotdogs. I would pay someone else to make them taste worth eating.
>>
File: image.jpg (147KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 680x680px
>>7100920
>Options for chili (with beans in it, of course)
>>
>>7100934
if random FOB dominicans can open restaurants in NYC, anybody can
>>
>>7101016

they probably pay their workers less than minimum wage though
>>
>>7101015
chili without beans is just ground beef in water
>>
>>7097244
>If you won the lottery and had about 50 million dollars, what sort of restaurant would you open and run?

I am not an ambitious man, I'd open a fast food place on a tested and successful model, we'd serve something mexican but it isn't what any of you are thinking. In combos with a drink and not advertised as a foreign food, I think it would work.
>>
>>7101016
Thing is most of those exist for money laundering, they generally go out of buisness faster than subway rats scurry away when they sense a train coming, often they reappear in the same place but with a different name.
>>
>>7101022
It family with them, they one person to make a foothold in the USA then bring in the rest and live like 20 to a room. In my experience Dominicans are pretty cool and some of the chicks are mega cute and Dominicans don't go around trying to blow us up like islamics do.
>>
>>7097244
There is no In-and-out in my state.
I would offer to pay for the location and all costs involved in opening an In-and-out in my state in exchange for legally being a licensed IAO and in exchange they would get a certain portion of the profits.
Even paying that, I would recoup costs in the first year.
>>
>>7097289
You see young padawan, when you're a member of a community it is absolutely necessary to have some role. Just living in your tower will alienate you from them. If, however, you start a business, you becoem a pillar of said community. Seeing as you'd be rich, all you'd have to do is hang around for a couple of hours here and there and your job would be done and everyone would love and respect you. You could incurr in massive losses and still retain the esteem that comes with your position.
Just appoint a decent general manager and don't let your staff walk all over you and it'll be like a nice hobby.
>>
>>7097244
>steakhouse

>pick your cut
>pick your liquor

>receive a medium rare <cut> with a sauce made from butter and <liquor>

>eat your vegetables

>eat your dessert

>get the fuck out
>>
>>7101650
Another reason is to meet hot chicks and interns babes.
>>
WARNING: BILLION-DOLLAR IDEA, DO NOT STEAL I REPEAT, DO NOT STEAL

The Chilly Bean

it'd be a trendy little place for all the white collar young hipsters to stop by and enjoy our main offerings, which are:

>a core selection of gourmet chili, rotated in accordance to the seasons
>fresh milkshakes, smoothies for the health-conscious
>hot fucking fresh french fries, or chips for our boys across the pond

The Chilly Bean believes in simple flavors and simple ideas done to perfection. When you go to the Chilly Bean you'll sit down to a deep, home-style bowl of fresh made chili with chunks of brisket, BBQ flavor, and pulled pork. You can have Cincinnati chili poured over your hot fries and sprinkled with chopped onions. You can have your Tex-Mex chili with your beans and sweet corn and avocado and sour cream in a warm flat-bottomed dish served with a fold of buttery pita.

And of course, when you order chili, you NEED a Chilly Bean milkshake. We're talking ice cream, vanilla, banana cream with Nilla wafers crumbled up and thrown on top of fresh whipped cream. Oreo milkshakes for the deviants. Red Velvet milkshakes for the wicked.

So you'll sit there, bring a few friends and dig in a bowl of hot and spicy chili while sipping on that cold frosty treat, while munching on crispy greasy french fries.
>>
>>7101705
Fair enough but don't steal my idea for ships that can store and launch airplanes, we might call them aircraft carriers, I have to copyright that!
>>
>>7101713

are you implying my concept exists?

because the only thing that comes close to it is a Denny's/Wendies
>>
>>7101705
thanks for the idea, dickshit
>>
File: 1420073150306.jpg (42KB, 680x455px) Image search: [Google]
1420073150306.jpg
42KB, 680x455px
>>7101721

please no
>>
>>7097244
Either Asian fusion or a god-tier salad joint.
>>
>>7101721
>>7101726

Keep it up /ck/ your starting to produce some real meme material as of late.
>>
>>7101664
I dunno man. Your third wife will have already cottoned on from seeing your 2 exes. Plus she used to be a waitress at the restaurant anyways so your chances for playing away will fade fast.
>>
I'd start a pub. Live music every friday/saturday night, blues and jazzy music. Large number of good beers. Comfy pub food.

Most important thing: the music will never be loud enough you can't fucking hear the person next to you.
>>
>>7101803
hahahaha 4chan folk are smart enough to not get married or pay for kids.
>>
File: greggs.jpg (206KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
greggs.jpg
206KB, 1014x1024px
Move to Britain and open a soul food joint, 4 days a week

We will serve ribs and smoked chicken wings. Sides will be mac and cheese, collards, and cornbread.

It will also lose money as it is actually a front for my drug operation
>>
>>7101705
i would go there m8
>>
>>7097780
You can call your place Reddit: The Restaurant.
>>
I would serve ONLY skeletons. also a drink that goes with skeletons, don't know what that is yet though. maybe water LOL
>>
If I won the lottery I'd use the whole fifty million to buy a single share in 4chan and try to convince the other share holders to range ban IPs from the northern hemisphere.
>>
>>7104464
milk is good for bones
>>
>>7097244
It's important to me it ran with social responsibility. That means being responsible enough not to be the Happy Kale Cafe. Other than that, steakhouse? Fish house? Brassiere? No just a successful growing business that's as specific as I would start with.
>>
I doubt that I would want to open a restaurant. They're super difficult to turn a profit on, and the city I live in has more than enough restaurants of all kinds of prices and styles. That would make it difficult to compete.

I would feel shitty if I opened my dream turbo-weeaboo soba or ramen shop and barely anyone came.
>>
>>7105459
Apparently so are shrimp shells and also good for shiny hair.
>>
>>7097244
fuck restaurants. If I had 50mil I'd have will farrel killed.
>>
>>7097289
Diversify your bonds nigga
>>
>>7107310
Lol. I miss that show
>>
>>7097244
50 mil is a lot. How about let's try a small loan of 1 million dollars.
>>
>>7097611
So what you're saying is that you think it's a fantastic combination?

Also,
>I think jazz started with Ornette Coleman
>>
Chinese food that sells regular American stuff too like cheese steaks and burgers with top notch delivery service
>>
American food that sells regular Chinese stuff too like sushi and curry with top notch delivery service
>>
>>7097740

>places that don't need a reputation in order to have people eat there willingly and spend 50 bucks for it.

what the fuck are you talking about, what is wrong with a reputation? why would you spend 50 bucks on something that didn't have some assurance of being good?
>>
>>7097244
An affordable comfy shack that doesn't serve meat. We have the best of everything else, high end ingredients and shit. No, we're not vegetarian, we just don't serve meat.
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.