[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your favorite type of canned Chef Boyardee pasta /ck/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: the chef.jpg (28KB, 430x500px) Image search: [Google]
the chef.jpg
28KB, 430x500px
What is your favorite type of canned Chef Boyardee pasta /ck/?
>>
mini ravioli with meatball

microwaved for 8 mins covered to 'reduce' the sauce a bit and make it sweeter
>>
lobster bisque
>>
>>7095800

Chef Boyardee was invented in a restaurant called The Ship Lantern Inn in the Hudson Valley of New York. They have old cans of the food decorating the eves of the interior of the restaurant. It's food is beyond sub-par, their BoH staff is all Mexicans and FoH staff are a disgrace.

http://www.dailyfreeman.com/lifestyle/20150224/ship-lantern-inn-in-milton-anchored-in-tradition-of-service

While the Patriarchial Foglia was building the restaurant he branched out and helped fellow Italian immigrant Ettore (Hector) Boiardi launch the famed canned pasta empire known as the Chef Boyardee Company in 1928
>>
File: tiramisu.jpg (1MB, 2046x1614px) Image search: [Google]
tiramisu.jpg
1MB, 2046x1614px
>>7095889
That's bullshit, the first canned pasta product was tiramisu.
>>
File: ravioli_800g.jpg (36KB, 380x500px) Image search: [Google]
ravioli_800g.jpg
36KB, 380x500px
I believe the only canned pasta I ever had was pic related. It wasn't very good.
>>
>>7095889

>Boiardi

I love how Americans need things phonetically spelled out for them to pronounce ethnic names.
>>
>>7096053
people do that all over the world. relax buddy
>>
>>7096053
Is bashing americans a fulltime job for you fags?
>>
File: 7sUqWmw.jpg (165KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
7sUqWmw.jpg
165KB, 1024x768px
>>7096058
>>7096133

Hi.
>>
>>7096053
I love how you asshats think that everyone on the planet is expected to know how to or care to pronounce your fucking shit. It seems that the only people that care are you and you're butthurt, get over it.
>>
>>7096184
they should seriously redesign those carts to have like a one fifty pound weight limit, the elderly are rarely heavier than that and if yo ass aint elderly then I don't care if you just fat or have a broken leg or what, suck it up and use a walker/crutches/your own goddamned wheelchair. I'm so sick of seeing fat fucks tool around on these things while little old ladies struggle with a regular shopping cart
>>
Overstuffed Beef Ravioli
>>
File: 91r%2BTjriJjL._SY679_.jpg (71KB, 431x679px) Image search: [Google]
91r%2BTjriJjL._SY679_.jpg
71KB, 431x679px
>>7096058
>>7096133
>>7096305
Not that anon, but you morans took the b8. The Chef changed his own name.

To answer OP's question: I find the ravioli to be tolerable. Why does the sauce in Chef Boyardee products taste so strange?
>>
>>7096357
I'll tell you a secret anon, most of us know that and it's just in fun, it's /ck.

Shhhh... don't tell anyone.
>>
>>7096357
Yip. That's really stupid to not realize the Chef picked that name out several years before anyone could possibly have an opinion on the spelling. Might have something to do with him also futzing around with his first name and preferring Hector over Ettore which 99% of the world has probably never heard.
>>7096357
I always blamed it on the garlic they use in it. You can taste most of the ingredients listed on the can, but not so much a real garlic flavor, yet there's a word metallic taste in there that's about at the level the garlic should be.
>>
>>7095800

ninja turtles you swine.
>>
>>7096357

It's soy protein isolate (the meat), with many chemicals including amonimum sulfate, lye, and a laundry list of artificial chemicals to enhance the "natural" flavors.

It's the definition of formula-food and shouldn't be consumed by anyone.
>>
>>7096822
says who? clearly the fda thinks its safe,
>>
>>7098637

Nicotine is a pesticide and that's also "safe" for human consumption.
>>
beef ravioli cold when drunk

beefaroni hot when stoned

PROTIP: you can replicate the flavor of the sauce by starting with a basic red sauce cooked down with garlic and basil and then adding teaspoons of sugar and grated parmesan until the right flavor emerges. thats the whole recipe in a nutshell
>>
>>7095800
the spicy ravioli or italian sausge raviolis. Add more cayenne pepper too.
>>
>>7098646
In certain doses it is safe.
>>
Tortellini master race
>>
>>7099690

So is arsenic, that's why they put it in apple juice and sauce.... to preserve it. Vaccinations are treated with mercury to preserve them as well only multi-dose phials of it though, single dose vaccinations aren't... what's your point?

Canned food in general is very high in sodium and generally very bad for people to eat.
>>
spaghettios with grilled cheese to dip in it.
>>
>>7099737
you would dip your spaghettios into a sandwich?
>>
>>7099771
do you seriously have no life to the point where you bother asking something like this? I mean for real chica. It's not even funny in any way. But fuck it. If I could dip spaghettios into my grilled cheese I probably would, to answer your question.
>>
Have any of you ever tried mixing or blending all of the Boyardee pasta's together?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.