[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I've read on /ck/ that this is a great curry mix. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: s-l300.jpg (39KB, 300x263px) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
39KB, 300x263px
So, I've read on /ck/ that this is a great curry mix.
I went and bought some but the instructions aren't very detailed.
How do you guys make curry with this mix?
>>
cringe
>>
>>7094997
G O O G L E
O
O
G
L
E
>>
I'm guessing it's a powder and you add some combination of hot water/oil and marinate or simmer it with your meat and vegetables. It really should say on the packet though. What's the point in pre-packaged recipes if you need cooking knowledge to use them?
>>
>>7094997
i buy this all the time for my curry base and its delicious. it also has pretty simple and easy to understand instructions on the box so if you can't figure them out you might need to brush up on basic cooking skills (e.g. cutting vegetables, putting them into a pot)
>>
>>7095040
Could you post examples of how precise the instructions are so we can laugh at OP?
>>
File: 91WHiEi5r8L._SL1500_.jpg (349KB, 1500x746px) Image search: [Google]
91WHiEi5r8L._SL1500_.jpg
349KB, 1500x746px
>>7095043
>>
>>7094997
Watch this. It takes less than 4 minutes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIfGbj7ap7M
>>
>>7095045
That is an unhealthy amount of sodium.
>>
>>7094997
>this is a great curry mix
it's keen's for weabs
>>
>>7094997
You just add water and cook it in a saucer. It's retard proof which is why we eat it.

Or you can just eat it plain like a candy bar. I do that when I go hiking or don't feel like preparing a meal. It's quite good.
>>
>>7095072
>retard proof
Only microwave meals are retard proof. It's very, very easy, but there are some things you need to know besides the English language. The complexity of some elements of cooking can give people anxiety about the potential ambiguities of even the simplest things. How much water? How do I know if it's boiling perfectly? Reduce temperature to what? Etc.
>>
>>7095094
To clarify, some elements of cooking are so precise that subtle changes in variables result in a ruined dish, damaged cookware, even safety hazards. People who know literally nothing about cooking don't have a feel for when things like that matter and how much. So they don't realise for instance, that they won't get starch poisoning if their pasta water isn't the right exact temperature at the right volume.
>>
>>7095045
lol wtf is this shit? flour, sugar, msg, disodium guanylate and inosinate
>>
>>7095045
OP here. Turns out the instructions on my box were on the side not the back, I didn't notice. My mistake.
>>
>>7095108
Congratulations. Now hurry up and start cooking. Post each step with pic.
>>
>>7095111
Pfft, it's 21:35 and I've already had dinner.
If this thread is still alive I'll post pictures when I cook it.
>>
File: Bamboe_Indonesian_Spice_Packets.jpg (603KB, 1267x575px) Image search: [Google]
Bamboe_Indonesian_Spice_Packets.jpg
603KB, 1267x575px
Pic related are the best.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.