[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am SICK of oats. FUCK oats. What does /ck/ eat for breakfast?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

File: Coconut Milk Oats-001.jpg (406KB, 899x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Coconut Milk Oats-001.jpg
406KB, 899x1024px
I am SICK of oats. FUCK oats.

What does /ck/ eat for breakfast? Is it quick and easy to make? Can it be made in bulk?
>>
File: Crispy-Fried-Egg-4.jpg (774KB, 1000x803px) Image search: [Google]
Crispy-Fried-Egg-4.jpg
774KB, 1000x803px
eggs
>>
Have you tried oats?
>>
fruit and yogurt
eggs
granola
a bagel w/ some cream cheese sometimes
>>
A cigarette and a cup of coffee.
>>
File: venicea01.jpg (332KB, 1600x1062px) Image search: [Google]
venicea01.jpg
332KB, 1600x1062px
>>7094960
Idk I eat whatever I feel like. I mean I ate spaghetti when I got up. If you have to though, you can just make things in bulk beforehand, and then store it in plastic containers to eat later.
>>
Why are you leaving oatz behind?
>>
File: a-cornetto-and-cappuccino.jpg (28KB, 550x365px) Image search: [Google]
a-cornetto-and-cappuccino.jpg
28KB, 550x365px
>>7094960

cornetto alla crema
succo di pompelmo o ananas
capuccino

I like being italian
>>
be an adult and just get some quick sugar for breakfast, you'll eat a real meal like 6 hours after it's not really hard to do. carbs and protein are wasted at this hour of the day.
>>
Scrambled eggs on toast, takes like two minutes.
>>
Last night's dinner heated up
>>
>>7095087
>croissants from the freezer 12 for 2.99
>bottled juice for 1.29
>muh culture
>>
>>7095103
>carbs and protein are wasted at this hour of the day.
Broscience
>>
Next time OP, use the oats as an additive to other hot cereal. This will also prevent all of the farting that comes with eating oats.
>>
Oat clusters with vanilla yoghurt, a banana on the side and a piece of vegemite toast
>>
>breakfast
>2015
>>
Tortilla
Hummus
Veggies
Wrap it up, throw it in a grill and enjoy. Nutritious and healthy, something a little different from oats.
>>
File: hallandoates.jpg (10KB, 233x217px) Image search: [Google]
hallandoates.jpg
10KB, 233x217px
>>7094960
>FUCK oats.

>heavy sigh
>>
File: oatess.jpg (35KB, 600x371px) Image search: [Google]
oatess.jpg
35KB, 600x371px
>>7094960
>I am SICK of oats. FUCK oats.

Warren Oats plays a cop.
>>
I eat veggie chili with home made whole wheat sourdough bread for breakfast. I cook the beans in bulk with a pressure cooker and store in fridge.
>>
>>7095544
>still believing holland oates was two people
>>
File: lazytown88.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
lazytown88.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>7095609

come at me bro
>>
>sick of oats
>making it

pick exactly one.
>>
>>7095636
They take so long to make that they're usually made in bulk (to last about a week).

That's what I do, anyway.
>>
>>7094960
A bowl of Fibre One and some berries.
>>
File: grits.jpg (58KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
grits.jpg
58KB, 849x565px
Change up your grainz, yo.
>>
>>7094960
Now that it's up to me I usually eat leftovers from the prior night's dinner or something like that. Once it was up to me I found out that I don't really like usual breakfast foods.

I like eggs and stuff but I could just as easily eat that for dinner too so look at that as regular food and not breakfast food.
>>
>>7095786
>not blasting oatz and water in microwave for 2 mins and be done with it
>>
>>7094960
>I am SICK of oats.

How are you finding the squatz?
>>
Am I the only one here who exclusively have savory breakfasts?
>>
I have eaten oatmeal for breakfast everyday for the past 7 years
It allows me to eat as many egg yolks as I like without having a heart attack
>>
yoghurt and muesli
>>
>>7095817
Real (steel cut) oats take 30 mins to cook.

This ain't no instant bullshit.
>>
>>7095832
You're not the only anon who prefers savory to sweet breakfasts.
>>
Baked beans
Rice

All go well with eggs or meat
>>
2 fried eggs on 2 pieces of toast
3 pancakes

That's about it. Less than 10 minutes work. Can't be bothered with anything else
>>
I've been eating walnuts for breakfast recently but raisin bran cereal is good too.
>>
>>7095885
Don't buy steel cut, buy instant or one minute rolled oats. Equal nutritional value bruv
>>
Cereal or a bagel with cream cheese.
If its a weekend I miiiight have pancakes or bacon and eggs.
>>
>>7094960
Oats with brown sugar and cinnamon and maybe some fruit are GOAT
>>
>>7095875
I really hope this post is a joke
>>
I usually don't eat breakfast, it makes me sick and I'm not usually hungry when I wake up anyway.

4-5 hours after waking is the best time to eat a first meal.
>>
>>7097955
Oatmeal lowers cholesterol
>>
>>7097914
muh texture
>>
File: Tony Hancock.jpg (29KB, 350x281px) Image search: [Google]
Tony Hancock.jpg
29KB, 350x281px
>>7094960
Poached egg on toast, strong coffee, freshly squeezed orange juice.
>>
>>7097914
>Don't buy steel cut

They're the only ones worth buying.
>>
>>7094960
>believing /fit/ memes

stop. Just eat decent balanced diet, oatz are not some god tier muscle builders. It's just an oat.
>>
Either nothing or a cup of coffee.
>>
I eat whatever my mom makes me.
>>
Either eggs and bacon, rolled oats and milk + raisins (not cooked, just put everything together like you would boxed cereal, once it sits for about 5 mins or so the oats absorb the milk enough that it's pretty good), or plain yogurt with a lot of frozen blueberries thrown in (just put them both in a bowl, wait about 10 mins for the blueberries to thaw a bit, and stir that shit together)
>>
A variety of nuts.
>>
>>7094969
>>7098794
Muh niggas. And nice french press coffee is really all anyone needs in the morning.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.