[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do animals grow meat? I mean what's the point?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: 136111-004-C620AA83.jpg (41KB, 536x450px) Image search: [Google]
136111-004-C620AA83.jpg
41KB, 536x450px
Why do animals grow meat? I mean what's the point?
>>
They need it to move their bones and sustain their organs.
>>
how else would they taste good
>>
Activists cut the ends off rhino horns to stop poachers.

Why don't they just cut the meat off the cow to stop farmers?
>>
>>7092579
>Activists cut the ends off rhino horns to stop poachers.

wait, wot
>>
>>7092540
Why do people shitpost? I mean that's the point?
>>
>>7092540
To a physicist, a cow is just a sphere
>>
>>7092540
Defense mechanism to keep vegans from eating them.
>>
File: stop_the_massacre.png (71KB, 744x1704px) Image search: [Google]
stop_the_massacre.png
71KB, 744x1704px
>>7092607
>>
The reason I wanna have kids is so I get to respond to stupid but inspiringly open ended questions like this
>>
>>7092687
hehe
>>
>>7092540
God thinks of everything.
>>
>>7092693
Shit like that would just irritate me.
>>
>>7092706
Hey there kiddo
>>
>>7092709
Don't call me kiddo, gramps.
>>
>>7092706
Well then you don't like the sound of your own voice speaking in an all knowing manner and there's obviously something wrong with you.
>>
>>7092581
you don't get it? no point killing the rhino to take its horns, if it has no horns. thus saving the rhino's life.
>>
>>7092732
Is a life without horn worth living for a Rhino?
>>
>>7092734
That question is above my educational level.
>>
Atom Heart Mother is the best pink floyd album

come and get me
>>
>>7092734
They don't cut it all off, just enough so poachers wont kill them.

Beats getting shot.
>>
The cartoon is just a copy it was originally published 80 years ago. Who knows what its intention really was. What I will say is The German cartoon is keeping the Jews OUT The Mail cartoon is letting everyone IN. Unless you drew the German cartoon you cannot really say what the intention was, however it is an historical FACT that the Jews were kept out. It is a FACT that we are not stopping people coming IN. I cant help feeling that the major 'racist; reaction is fired up by people with evil intent and they are winning.
>>
>>7092758
This. Never trust a jew with a cow.
>>
>>7092540
why do humans grow breasts

I mean what's the point
>>
>>7092739
if the vacuous space in the atoms we are composed of were collapsed, we would be the size of a grain of sand

Wish you were here is the best pink floyd album
>>
>>7092540
Why do humans grow meat? I meant what's the point?
>>
>>7092806
We don't.

Humans don't have meat glands.
>>
>>7092801
WYWH is the second best

AHM>WYWH>Meddle>relics>Momentary LoR>PatGoD>Wall>DSoTM>Animals>Obscured by clouds
>>
>>7092816
Opinion discarded, terrible album rankings. Although AHM is very good.
>>
>>7092819
You make one then.
>>
>>7092816
why rank animals so low? I liked it pretty good
>>
>>7092826
I think Animals is boring.
I like every PF album though, it's just one of my least favorites.
>>
>>7092828
Pigs is fucking god tier though

When I used to smoke I would listen to Animals and WYWH constantly
>>
>>7092828
I agree, I never liked Animals. But MLoR and Division Bell are for sure their worst output.
>>
>>7092834
Oh fuck I can't believe I forgot Division Bell. I actually really like it, It gives an impression of being on a deserted tropical island. I'd put it before Relics and after Meddle.
>>
File: 1445191491911.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1445191491911.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>7092828
>not listening to PF animals looped while tripping on LSD

plebs
>>
>>7092849
>implying I haven't done that
Honestly this is a much deeper album for tripping.
>dat sea of X
>dat pepperland laid waste
>dat yellow submarine in pepperland
>>
>>7092855
But ringo starr is the worst beetle. Never liked yellow submarine. Love sgt pepper's LHC
>>
>>7092859
That's a given, most everyone loves LHC, but I think Yellow Submarine is better.
also if you ever shit talk ringo again i'll fucking strangle you
Ringo is the likable beatle, kind of like Dj Yella was for NWA.
>>
>>7092855
I feel like I missed the boat with the beatles. I eat lots of psychedelics but I can't get into them. Other than the happiness is a warm gun song, I love that one. I don't know if I'm a pleb or just too miserable to enjoy most of their music
>>
>>7092865
It's a shame he didn't die before the more talented band members did.
>>
>>7092875
The white album is a great beginner Beatles album.
Also Sgt. Pepper's LHC.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.