[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SPAM can?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 7oz-SPAM.png (167KB, 458x221px) Image search: [Google]
7oz-SPAM.png
167KB, 458x221px
Bought a 7oz can of Spam the other day to give it a try and now I want to fry up two pieces with a couple of eggs but before I do, will I be able to get the Spam out of the can without hacking it to pieces?

Will it just slide out of the can?
>>
Pierce the bottom of the can to reduce the vacuum effect.
>>
File: do it.jpg (71KB, 537x277px) Image search: [Google]
do it.jpg
71KB, 537x277px
microwave on high for 30 seconds and the meat will pop out of the can like toast!
>>
You might be able to. If you can't, just run a butter knife around the meat, between the meat and the wall of the can. You can also slice it IN the can.
>>
File: SPAM.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
SPAM.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>7091566
>>7091587

Thanks, though now I'm thinking I'll wait until tomorrow to deal with the Spam can, as I'm kinda drunk right now.
>>
Open the top, squeeze the narrower sides so the wider sides bulge a little and shake it out of the can.
>>
Has nobody here had spam before?

Just take off the lid and shake it like a ketchup bottle. It might take a couple shakes but the whole loaf will slide right out, no special extra steps needed.
>>
Try to squeeze it out first.. if it is stubborn, puncture the bottom.. Youll have to use or store it in a different container either way..
>>
>>7091553
I don't know how people eat that shit. My girlfriend likes it, she has tried to serve it to me several different ways I couldn't stand any of them. The closest to edible it ever came was pan fried dipped in maple syrup.
>>
>>7091553
Yes. Just open the lid, squeeze the sides until it pops, and it should just slide right out.
>>
>>7091708
>pan fried dipped in maple syrup.

Damn, that sounds good!
>>
>>7091553

Jesus fucking wept. How dense do you have to be if you can't do something as simple as opening a can of food? Did you suffer oxygen deprivation as a baby or something?
>>
>>7091708
>I don't know how people eat food I don't like

Could you sound anymore childish? Its time to accept your girlfriend has the superior palate. Your chasity cage awaits
>>
>>7091553
Open the can then stab the back of the can to create a hole. This will relieve the suction and it will slide right out
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.