[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know a place or group where you can do volunteer work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

Anyone know a place or group where you can do volunteer work on Thanksgiving and they feed you afterwards?
>>
>>7085258
Good for you anon!
I have been making baked chicken breasts for the last 3 years (looks good on resume) and bring it to the soup kitchen to feed about 100. But, those homeless fuckers eat A LOT. There will be literally none left for u to eat.
>>
>doing anything to help homeless people
I stopped giving a shit about vagrants after about the fifth or sixth time one of them verbally abused me for not giving him some change.
>>
>>7085258
go work as a woofer.
>>
>>7085258
Looks like the homeless are just greedily taking, not giving. Not cool man.
>>
>>7085258
prison
>>
File: download (2).jpg (4KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
4KB, 233x216px
>>7085545
Forty keks
>>
>>7086611
Fazolis!
>>
File: 1431094512540.jpg (14KB, 216x180px) Image search: [Google]
1431094512540.jpg
14KB, 216x180px
>>7085258
just google it. I used to do it a couple times a year (week nights not thanksgiving)
Not trying to dissuade you but just giving you a heads-up that some of the folks can be very difficult; they're often down on their luck because they have mental issues and/or drug problems.
Good luck and it's nice to see a positive post on here
>>
>>7085633
Where I'm from it's not usually the vagrant beggars that go to the soup kitchens but the families of 6 that haven't had income for years and live 15 to a trailer. The parents have mental problems and aren't suitable to work.
Think what you will about them being pieces of shit and should be sterilized or whatever but this is how it happens
>>
>>7086719
I see different volunteer opportunities but none of them say if I get to eat the slop I serve. Do I really need to call each one and ask?
>>
>>7085258
I used to do it at my aunts restaurant but she doesnt have it anymore. call your local red cross or food shelters and I'm sure they'll have something
>>
>>7086719
I used to help at a food pantry and some of them are clearly embarrassed and stay quiet and some are just overly thankful and its nice. then those self entitled fucks come in and are just annoying. of course theyre usually black
>>
File: jail23q-1-web.jpg (131KB, 970x645px) Image search: [Google]
jail23q-1-web.jpg
131KB, 970x645px
>>
>>7087988
depressing af for some reason
>>
come on over and slob my knob on thanksgiving and I might throw you half a crushed up potato chip for your effort if you are any good
>>
>>7089314
Is that homeless dude wearing toeshoes?

What a world.
>>
>posters in this thread thinking OP is doing it out of the goodness of his heart
>not realizing he just wants a free thanksgiving meal

Why is it so damn easy to bait on this board specifically. You motherfuckers are still apart of the 4chan shitposting community
>>
I'm thinking of doing this but more because I have nothing to do on Thanksgiving except work. Pretty much if I don't work all day thanksgiving I'll probably do this.

I don't give a shit about food I'm a vegetarian so meh
>>
>>7089383
>doing work
>free
>>
>>7089417
>being a mod on 4chan
>get paid
>>
>>7089339

ayy
>>
>>7085258
You can cover my shift at MacDombles. I hope you like McMuffins.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.