[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Define fast food.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 10

File: BigMacRearranged.jpg (2MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
BigMacRearranged.jpg
2MB, 1936x2592px
Define fast food.
>>
Swordfish
>>
>>7084230
Poor quality, but tasty and very unhealthy.
>>
anything I eat while driving
>>
food you get from a restaurant that serves it quickly.
>>
>>7084269

How is it deemed more "unhealthy" than if the exact same food was served at a sit down restaurant but served more slowly? How is it more unhealthy if you make the exact thing at home?
>>
Food that's not really food because it lacks vital nutrients so when you eat it your body is still fasting.

>F A S T
>O
>O
>D
>>
>>7084279
The unhealthy part doesn't come from the 'fast' you know?

And it isn't actually more healthy to eat the same thing at home or from a real restaurant. A 1400 calorie burger with fries and sugar water is equally bad no matter where you get it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WwNbLhreKM

this is REAL fast food, faggots
>>
>>7084336
>1400 calorie burger
Holy fuck. What kind of fast food restaurants have you visited?
>>
>>7084346
what the fuck
>>
>>7084361
The 'Monster Thickburger' from Hardee's/Carl Jr.'s has 1420 calories, and also 43g of saturated fat and more than your single day's suggested serving of sodium.
>>
>>7084361
In order to break the 1,000 calorie mark at BK, you'd have to get a triple whopper with everything on it - and that's still several hundred less than 1,400. That guy is full of shit.
>>
>>7084390
In other words, you really have to hunt around to find a fuck huge burger containing 1400 calories. Understood.
>>
I define it at food that is pre-prepared when you get there so you can just grab it an go. I do not therefore consider subway fast food, though it is relatively quick, it needs to be assembled
>>
>>7084405
>Carl Jr.'s isn't a fast food joint
Whatever helps you win arguments on the internet.
>>
>>7084405
>A 2/3 pound burger is 'fuck huge'
Haha what? Literally every burger place has one that large or larger. One pound burgers are practically standard nowadays.
>>
>>7084437
Try America
>>
>>7084433
The first part of the sentence was reasonable, the second part was retarded. One whole fucking pound?
>>
>>7084433
>Implying everyone buys that odd menu item, 1400 calorie burger that's only offered at a few restaurants when they eat fast food

Whatever you say, chump.
>>
Fast Food
>has a drive through

Fast Casual
>does not have a drive through
>>
>ITT: dirty bulkers

Never gonna make it.
>>
>>7084468
>Person literally defending eating fast food calling anyone a chump

Good fucking joke. Please, regale me with your argument of how eating something that has, at the absolute minimum, half your daily allotment of saturated fat, sodium, sugar and cholesterol in a single item isn't just you being completely indifferent about your health.
>>
>>7084503
If you can't win an argument, change the topic. Am I right?
>>
>>7084390
I used to eat two of those at a time. No fries and water to drink. They're glorious.
>>
>>7084517
I'm just someone from /fit/ laughing at a hamplanet on the internet.

Your nutritional illiteracy drives my insurance premiums up.
>>
File: EzQcJEE.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
EzQcJEE.webm
2MB, 640x360px
everybody else is wrong
>>
>>7084539
that is fucking impressive
>>
>>7084539
Holy fucking christ that is scary
>>
>>7084532
I don't bother with fast food outside of a few times per year. But thanks for reinforcing the stereotype that all your cohorts including yourself are complete dumb asses.

Now go back to inventing more "facts."
>>
>>7084539
I have this vision of spacing out on the job for half a second, seeing blood everywhere, and realizing my hands are over there

it would take a few seconds for me to accept reality, and only then would the pain come.
>>
>>7084556
/fit/ here. All french fry containers hold approximately 2500 calories of fat carbs.
>>
>>7084539
This is why I love having webms on 4chins
>>
>>7084539
just when i think i've seen band saws being used for everything they can be used for.
>>
>>7084346
this is the best cooking video of all time
>>
Any place where you

A) pay before eating.
B) do not have to 'wait to be seated'.
C) Get your food served in some kind of cardboard or tinfoil packaging.

So it's basically your classic McDonald's style restaurants, pizza by-the-slice places, food trucks, roadside hotdog vendors, etc.
>>
>>7084539
I feel like a robot could easily do this, and much safer.
>>
>>7084582
i feel your vagina could use my penis.
>>
>>7084585
*butthole
>>
>>7084387
Don't diss my man doubleswee.
>>
>>7084556
You know that restaurants are legally required to list nutritional information right? It's not some secret or hard to get, you can google it.

We live in a world where this information is universally available, and people like you are so averse to such trivial fact checking that you respond to anyone who takes even a modicum of self-interest in what they consume by calling them a 'dumbass'.

Congratulations on only eating shit as a treat every few months.
>>
>>7084594
It's not all shit, most have a pretty varied menu, and there's usually healthier options.
>>
>>7084621
They are 'healthier' in the same sense that drinking a glass of water with 30 grams of sugar is healthier than drinking a glass of coke.

For example, McDonald's salads, the stereotypical 'healthy' fast food item. 40% of your daily allotment of sodium, ~8-30 grams of saturated fat, 10+ grams of sugar.

Healthier than eating a whopper? Sure. Healthier than taking the 5 minutes of your day to make your own goddamn salad without added sugar, salt or 'meat'? Not by a long shot.
>>
>>7084651
>making a salad dressing without salt
shit /fit/ I sure as hell wouldn't eat dinner at your house
>>
>>7084417
>implying anyone said that at all
Hey, whatever helps you win arguments on the internet.
>>
File: cocktail.jpg (87KB, 640x588px) Image search: [Google]
cocktail.jpg
87KB, 640x588px
Maybe we can define it as food marketed for quick turnover, aimed at the lowest common denominators of taste: sugar, salt, grease.

...with much artificial flavorings, e.g. "charbroiled burger" flavoring made in a laboratory.
>>
File: toilet.jpg (47KB, 604x752px) Image search: [Google]
toilet.jpg
47KB, 604x752px
>>7084230
deep fried overpriced salt sugar and fat with cheese and soda

pic related
>>
File: rapes on a train.png (36KB, 599x301px) Image search: [Google]
rapes on a train.png
36KB, 599x301px
Anything served in places where you pay before you eat
>>
>>7084582
No. Pigs are not identical moron
>>
>>7084563
all the meat cutters I know wear a modern version of chain mail gloves, but I have no idea how that holds up to a power saw
>>
>>7085202
They work mainly by jamming and stopping the blade as it tries to pull them down the narrow slit
An even more modern approach is that the gloves and saw are fed a small electric current. The instant it is shorted by gloves touching the blade it stops the saw
>>
>>7084230
Not fast food.

It's good food, quickly.
>>
>>7084346
How is this funny?
>laugh at the autistic kid
I get this is a huge and popular 4chan meme but this is ridiculous.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-18-18-28-44.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-18-18-28-44.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>7084361
The Ultimate Double Whopper is pretty close to 1400 calories.
>>
>>7085236
i think it's meant to cringe at m8
>>
>>7084539
Highly satisfying due to efficiency, but almost sickening in the same way.
>>
>>7085180
>what is xray
>>
get in get out in under 5 minutes
nothing else matters in the definition
>>
>>7085572
What the fuck does that have to do with anything? Retard
>>
>>7085582
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za2dsB0qrMg
now fuck off back to reddit you tard
>>
>>7085589
Yes, and your local butcher should totally invest literally 10,000,000$ in making that happen.
Of course you can make anything happen if you've got enough money, that wasn't the point. Retard
>>
>>7085595
>I feel like a robot could easily do this, and much safer.

you're an idiot, you don't even know what you're arguing about. Just fuck off back to reddit already
>>
>>7085598
>could easily do this
>easily
Is English really that hard?
Compared to a single guy working a single bandsaw, to buy an entire city block to build a huge factory with robots costing millions each that needs a dedicated technician and service team is not "easily". That anon probably thought you could just stick some robot in where the guy is standing.

Also only newfriends shout about whatever website it's trendy to hate right now.
>>
File: 1446695702257.jpg (44KB, 541x540px) Image search: [Google]
1446695702257.jpg
44KB, 541x540px
>>7085608

You still don't understand do you, you tard?

A robot build specifically for this job could EASILY do it compared to someone who needs years of experience. It doesn't matter how much it costs you mong.

Stop trying to backpeddal, it's obvious you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

also

>not knowing what an xray is
>calling anyone a retard
>>
>>7085611
Again. That anon probably thought you could just stick some robot in where the guy is standing. You need to learn how to read context, not just literal words like an autist.

>not knowing what an xray is
Again your reading is terrible. I haven't said anything that would make you think I didn't know what it was. Also, in that whole production line, the x-ray is one of the simplest parts, I have no idea why you would single that one out as "the solution".
>>
>>7085611
>compared to someone who needs years of experience.
>compared to spending 5 years developing and building a robot army and then have to hire 10 people with DECADES of experience to run the whole thing
tard
>>
>>7085620
>You need to learn how to read context

oh the irony

Look you tard, it doesn't matter. The guy said

to which you replied
>No. Pigs are not identical moron

implying that a robot couldn't make perfect cuts due to varying proportion.

I told you robots use xray so your whole argument is wrong already it doesn't matter how much you try to backpeddal, you're the only retard here.

also
>>7085623
stop samefagging, 4chan has a unique poster count
>5 years developing and building a robot army
it's already developed you tard
>hire 10 people with DECADES of experience
who said there have to be 10 people there? who said they need DECADES of experience to press a couple of buttons ?

It doesn't even matter in the end because the profit made from just 1 year of using the robot would far outweigh the profit made by some tard who probably cut his fingers off
>>
>stop samefagging, 4chan has a unique poster count
Yes, everyone who disagrees with me is a single person. Not any of the 34 posters ITT
>it's already developed you tard
You can't just copy paste that lamb chopping thing into wherever they're chopping a different animal. It still takes years to build
>who said there have to be 10 people there? who said they need DECADES of experience to press a couple of buttons ?
lol you have absolutely no real life expericene about what you're talking about.

>profit made from just 1 year
Only if you're chopping 1000's a day. Which most places obviously aren't. lol you have absolutely no real life expericene about what you're talking about.
>>
File: bigmac.jpg (6KB, 326x155px) Image search: [Google]
bigmac.jpg
6KB, 326x155px
>>7084230

too all beef paddies, special sauce lemon-cheese and there all on a sesame seed bun!

easy squeasy
>>
>>7085640
>I'm totally not a samefag I swear!!
>lol you have absolutely no real life expericene about what you're talking about

lol said the dropout

I like how you ignored the first half of my post you mong because you got BTFO
>>
>>7085649
I replied to the part that was in reply to me.
Also I've worked with robots like that, which is why I replied. Here is what second hand, decades old equipment costs, now imagine these brand new ones. Also, I'm sure you'd be able to pick up one of those 1000$ proxies and "press a couple of buttons" and it would start cutting up random animals. Right?
http://www.ebay.com/bhp/abb-robot
>>
>>7085659
>I'm still not samefagging you guys
ok

You also don't need DECADES of experience to do a technician's job. If it took you, personally, that long, then you might aswell be retarded
>>
>>7085631
Stop typing like you're a teenager on AOL with blank lines between every sentence.
>stop samefagging
see guy above
>implying that a robot couldn't make perfect cuts due to varying proportion.
Yes, there's no easy solution to do this. As you demonstrated with your video.
>robots use xray
The robots don't use x-ray retard. They're fed a string of co-ordinates which is generated by advanced software after scanning the animal. Again in that whole production line, the x-ray is one of the simplest parts, I have no idea why you would single that one out as "the solution". I guess you're technically illiterate. Which is why you think a line like that works by "pushing buttons".
>the profit made from just 1 year of using the robot
Do you have any fucking idea how many lambs you have to cut to pay for a 10,000,000$ investment?
>>
>>7085662
I like how you ignored most of two posts in a row because you got BTFO
You need several technicians, mechanics and software guys all with some years of experience. If you think this isn't the case then It's because you have absolutely no real life experience about what you're talking about. Both you and I know this is true, I don't even have to convince you
>>
>>7084230
Food that is ready in less than a minute
>>
>>7084336
You know that fine dining is way more fattening and unhealthy right?
>>
>>7085679
There's pretty much no food that's ready in less than a minute
>>
>>7085663
>>7085670
Still samefagging I see

>Yes, there's no easy solution to do this. As you demonstrated with your video.
maybe you need to watch the video again because the robot cut the meat easily and more precisely that the person with years of experience

>The robots don't use x-ray retard
>video shows xray scans of meat and where to cut the meat
nice one retard

>10,000,000$ investment
nice figure you just pulled out of your ass, as if meat processing factories are free

Again:
the first guy said that a robot could easily do that job to which you replied that it couldn't because pigs vary in proportion implying that a robot couldn't cut meat as fast and precise as a person with years of experience and then when I posted a video of a robot doing just that you started backpedalling.

Also if you think programming a robot to cut meat precisely like that is difficult then you really shouldn't be calling anyone "technically illiterate"
>>
>>7085683
Except almost nobody eats fine dining 11 course tasting menus every day.

A lot of people (yourself included I would guess) eat fast food every day.
>>
>>7085690
>you have absolutely no real life experience about what you're talking about. Both you and I know this is true, I don't even have to convince you
This isn't worth my time anymore
>HAHA YOU GIVE UP I WIN
Ok. But we still both know that you have absolutely no real life experience about what you're talking about. That's why there's no point talking to you
>>
>>7085688
I go to McDonalds or any of those fast food places and it's ready in less than a minute
>>
File: 1446522562212.jpg (10KB, 207x183px) Image search: [Google]
1446522562212.jpg
10KB, 207x183px
>>7085695
Lol who the fuck was even taking to you you nerd, stop samefagging

>wahhh I was a wageslave in a meatprocessing factory for a month give me attention

shut up nerd you don't even know what the argument is about
>>
>>7085690
>Still samefagging I see
>If i keep saying it maybe it'll come true

lol I don't even have to type new shit
The robots don't use x-ray retard. They're fed a string of co-ordinates which is generated by advanced software after scanning the animal. Again in that whole production line, the x-ray is one of the simplest parts, I have no idea why you would single that one out as "the solution". I guess you're technically illiterate. Which is why you think a line like that works by "pushing buttons".
>nice figure you just pulled out of your ass
Yeah, but it's definitely in that range. That other guy actually linked you some prices. And now just the property cost of 1000m2 isn't ceap either
>>
File: hefner.jpg (269KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hefner.jpg
269KB, 1280x720px
>>7085663

tl;dr
>>
>>7085699
That's because it's already made. The food wasn't made in less than a minute. Is it suddenly not fast food if you order without onion?
>>
>>7085707
lol I don't even have to type new shit

maybe you need to watch the video again because the robot cut the meat easily and more precisely that the person with years of experience

>The robots don't use x-ray retard
nice one retard

>10,000,000$ investment
nice figure you just pulled out of your ass, as if meat processing factories are free

Again:
the first guy said that a robot could easily do that job to which you replied that it couldn't because pigs vary in proportion implying that a robot couldn't cut meat as fast and precise as a person with years of experience and then when I posted a video of a robot doing just that you started backpedalling.

Also if you think programming a robot to cut meat precisely like that is difficult then you really shouldn't be calling anyone "technically illiterate"

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about and now you're trying to backpedal you kek
>>
>>7085710
dafuq are you talking about?
I can go to mcdonalds and ask for mac sauce and no onion and it'll be ready in the same amount of time
>>
>>7085707
>I got rekt in an argument and now I'll try to cling to some irrelevant statement

o i am laffin
>>
>>7085688

I can make a PBJ sammich in under a minute at home. Am I eating fast food? Are parents around the country sending kids to school with fast food PBJ sandwiches?

I can also make tuna salad really fast too. Open can of tuna, throw some mayo and chopped onions/celery in there, bam tuna salad = fast food.
>>
A restaurant that employs a 'make it and keep it warm' system
>>
"Your chicken bucket will take 10 mins, is that ok?"

A tachyon walks into KFC
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.