[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Australia finally gets free 24 hr food channel >First

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: images (36).jpg (23KB, 441x300px) Image search: [Google]
images (36).jpg
23KB, 441x300px
>Australia finally gets free 24 hr food channel
>First four shows I see
>Rachel Ray fucking up left and right constantly spilling and dropping shit
>Guy Fieri
>Man vs Food
>Andrew Zimmern

I've never seen these people before but is this what American cooking is? What the fuck?

And before you get all butthurt and take this as a slight, our food channels are all tiny kitchen shit or garbage le ebin cook off competitions le grouse aussie spirit outback fresh food.
>>
Hello Cuntfriend.

What is Austrailia's native liquor? I would like to try it.

inb4 spider venom
>>
>Guy Fieri
>I've never seen these people before

I see you're new to /ck/ and to /flavortown/
>>
>>7084170
It's televised american cooking
Just like with the australian shows, they have to make it something people that aren't interested in cooking would want to watch
>>
>>7084187
Oh I've see him posted and I gathered he was like the Nickelback or Michael Bay of the culinary world but it's one thing to see memes and image macros and another thing to experience it.

>>7084177
Goon
>>
wtf? i thought that channel was starting on the 26th. which state are you in?
>>
>>7084198
NSW. It's channel 33

>>7084201
I kind of dig the premise of bizarre foods so far but he seems kind of like a squeamish little girl. He's also coming off as a little condescending to the people he's visiting.
>>
>>7084195
Sounds like you're gonna die drinking that shit.
>>
So it's just an American cooking channel being broadcast in Australia?
I don't think I could tollerate listening to that annoying American accent tbqh m80s.

Wait, will Giada and her tits be on it?
>>
>>7084170
Zimmern is fine, if it's Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives you can handle Guy, Rachel is kinda generic, and Adam Richman is... not my favorite.

The best American food TV is on public television, it might not get brought over on a commercial network.
>>
>>7084226
what a shitty comic, who was phone
>>
The Mind of a Chef > A Chef's Life > America's Test Kitchen = Cooks' Country = Ciao Italia = Jacques Pepin's stuff > Every other PBS show >>> Every commercial cooking show
>>
All this time I thought that Guy Fiery dude was just another internet faux-celeb on par with Joey and ReviewBrat and didn't realise he had his own TV show. Well fuck.
>>
>>7084226
I don't know. I'm assuming bizarre foods because it's international locations.
>>
>>7084319
He has multiple shows, restaurants, books, merchandise, etc.

it's gay
>>
>>7084170

Man vs Food is awesome though OP, and I'm Australian.
>>
>>7084170

You should not be surprised by low quality content on free-to-air television after what I can only assume are 15 years of existence. Especially from Soccer Before Sex tagline:Get Enriched

I think they're putting them all up on OnDemand too so you can trim the fat.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.