[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does anyone actually like coriander leaves? Is it just one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1403737430044.jpg (46KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1403737430044.jpg
46KB, 256x256px
How does anyone actually like coriander leaves?

Is it just one big joke?

It literally tastes like soap and dishwater, there is literally no reason to add it to your food
>>
Yes. You were just born genetically inferior
>>
>>7081251
You were born with defective tastebuds. You are the joke.
>>
it is actually used in plantations because this shit smells so bad that insects don't come close.
>>
>>7081252
>>7081260
so what are they supposed to taste like?
>>
>>7081252
>>7081260
lolwut? This is some /pol/-tier shit, how can tastebuds be different?
>>
>>7081267
>>7081266
Are you retarded?
>>
>>7081266
>>7081266
Savory mint
>>
>>7081274
Woah you're right, I just looked it up

What does it actually taste like, though?
>>
>>7081278
cilantro != mint

End yourself as well
>>
>>7081251
http://www.nature.com/news/soapy-taste-of-coriander-linked-to-genetic-variants-1.11398

every coriander thread
>>
File: cafe rio steak salad.jpg (236KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
cafe rio steak salad.jpg
236KB, 1024x681px
it just tastes "fresh." and it amplifies the freshness of other ingredients, so it's great with salad greens or pico de gallo.
>>
Its actually called cilantro man
>>
>>7081286
> 21% of east Asians, 17% of people of European ancestry and 14% of people of African descent say they dislike the stuff, according to a paper published this year in the journal Flavour4. By contrast, 3–7% of south Asians, Latin Americans and Middle Eastern subjects disapproved of the herb, which is more common in their native cuisines.

So if you like coriander that's because you have sandnigger, paki, spic or nigger genes.
>>
>>7081291
back to spicland with you
>>
>>7081251
and oregano tastes like christmas trees right?
just eat it up and stop whining like a babby
>>
>>7081306
Spices and herbs have no reasonable nutritional value, and exist only to add extra taste on top of the dish that already is there. It makes zero sense to compare herbs to things like vegetables, because the entire point of spices and herbs is that they are fully optional.

If your food requires spices and herbs to taste good, 100% guarantee you are doing something very, very wrong.
>>
>>7081328
my point was you'll eventually learn to like it and appreciate it's flavor. herbs are the new frontier for babbys that finally learn to eat vegetables.
>>
>>7081293
oooorrrrrrrrrrrr they're the more than 4 out of 5 europeans who like it. but hey. you shitposted and got a reply. that's all you get from me tho. thread hidden like all the other shitposts.
>>
>>7081251
why don't people grind up bay leaves
I always end up losing the leaf in the stew and not being able to find it until, surprise, it's wedged in my teeth
>>
>>7081328

uhhh no

http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=60

http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=68

there are a lot more.
>>
>>7081416
don't you look to your food before putting in your mouth?
I usually use grinded bay leaves, but it's kind hard to measure the right amount, and if you overdo your food is ruined
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.