[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can people dislike pineapple? Can you drop your pointless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: image001.jpg (40KB, 436x276px) Image search: [Google]
image001.jpg
40KB, 436x276px
How can people dislike pineapple?

Can you drop your pointless contrarianism for one second to appreciate this paradise fruit?
>>
i like it.

but sometimes it's an ordeal to eat. it has that enzyme that dissolves your flesh. sometimes it's way too tart and makes your whole face pucker.

other times it's way too sweet. like you got a mouthful of pure sugar.

pineapple is one tricky fruit
>>
I love pineapple. I especially love it on pizza.
>>
>>7080100
This. Pineapples feel like battery acid in your mouth. The flavor also doesn't mix well with most other things.

Not that I don't love pineapple (I eat pineapple + bacon pizza myself) but it really is limited in what you can eat with.
>>
It gives me sores in my mouth and throat and I still eat it because it's so delicious. If apples affected me like that I would swear them off. I think that's a testament to how good pineapple is.
>>
I love pineapple just not on fucking pizza
>>
>>7080145
this
>>
>>7080085
pineapple hurt mouth
>>
>>7080145
although it's shittier, canned pineapple has less of the enzyme in it, so you can eat more of it before the sores take over.
>>
Same sentiments as most in this thread. I like grilled or roasted pineapple best because it's not as mouth-destroying and sickeningly sweet but still enjoyable. Good on pizza, burgers, and you best believe I pile on that shit when I'm at the Mongolian grill
>>
It's not like most of us dislike pineapple but it doesn't like US one bit. You can't eat it in abundance else your flesh will start melting off due to the extreme acidity (as low as 3 pH).

I love it on bacon pizza though, gives it a nice sour spike in flavor while not tasking like a lemon.
>>
I'll still eat like a whole pineapple I don't give a fuck
>>
>>7080234
How are you still alive?
>>
>>7080085
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
I'm not big on pineapple something about it being so fruity and the texture gets me.
>>
>>7080085
Love pineapple, but only fresh and raw
Cooked pineapple is one of my most hated things
>>
>>7080290
Why not just drink battery acid then? It's like you want your jaw to be dissolved.
>>
>>7080234
>>7080257
one time I ate 3 pineapples and started bleeding profusely but it was worth it
>>
I love to cook me some ham with pineapples. Never tried it on Pizza, maybe I'll order some tonight.

I'd eat it fresh all day long, but I like living too much.
>>
Too acidic
>>
>>7080257
I ate a full pineapple in an hour once with no drink, couldn't taste a anything else for the rest of the day and my taste buds doubled in size but so worth it
>>
>>7080085
In my opinion it's literally ambrosial. It, jackfruit, and mango to me are the pinnacle of what fruits can achieve in terms of flavor.

Fucking incredible
>>
>>7080085
GOAT taste but extremely painful if you eat too much
>>
In China, street vendors of pineapple keep the slices soaking in salt water. This deactivated the enzyme.
>>
>>7082285
You're a big guy
>>
>>7080085
The only way to eat pineapple is slightly grilled and dusted with cinnamon
>>
i fucking love pineapple but i hate it on anything savoury
>>
I love fresh pineapple, however the canned stuff always tastes gross and looses it's zing.
>>
>>7082481
>"I like pineapple."
>not liking it to it's full potential.
Every one has a preferred taste, but you're still wrong.
>>
When I was a kid I hated pineapple because it made my tongue all funny
Now its my favorite fruit, that super sour+sweet combo is godly.
>>
Pineapples are wonderful
>>
File: Pineapple_36fc47_983965.jpg (30KB, 430x394px) Image search: [Google]
Pineapple_36fc47_983965.jpg
30KB, 430x394px
>>
>>7080085
It's like eating congealed battery acid with sugar.
>>
Favorite fruit by far. Also, one of the best things at Korean bbqs is the Hawaiian steak. Love grilling those pineapple rings they give you and topping the meat with it
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.