[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which animal provides the best meat? Can be avian, tertiary or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: Untitled.jpg (60KB, 497x530px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
60KB, 497x530px
Which animal provides the best meat?
Can be avian, tertiary or oceanic in origin.
Vegetarians/Vegans press shift click on this thread in the catalog and save us all the whinging.
>>
>>7074117
Cows make steak.
>>
>Can be avian, tertiary or oceanic in origin.
>Can be bird, third or from the sea in origin.
>can be third in origin
wat
>>
Toucans look funny.
>>
hmmm, if you are a meat eater it would probably be in your best interest to eat the most diverse range of animals vs just 1. IIRC there is no supermeat that covers all nutritional aspects...
my advice is to just eat as many different animals as you can but not too much of any one in particular.
>>
>>7074144
Good luck on recovering from the autism.
>>
Unless 'tertiary' means something other than 'third,' you're a fucking retard and ought to be ashamed.
>>
deer or elk
>>
>tertiary
>>
Pigs
Literally every part of the pig with the smallest bit of meat tastes great, and often used especially for certain dishes.

I cannot argue that's I prefer steak any day over a pork chop or cutlet.

However, nutrition wise you have to look at Kangaroo.
More protein and less fat than beef, they are a pest and produce fuck all methane, so that keeps the environmentalist fags happy.
The taste is a bit more gamey however, and I can't say that I prefer it over steak, but maybe i'm just used to it.
>>
I'm for real a vegetarian but I just want to say that after years of not eating meat the one thing that still makes my mouth water is authentic bbq, especially when I'm back home in TN. Also, if you don't eat chicken with hot sauce you're basically ruining it, seriously goes from kid tier to high tier.
>>
>>7075464
Vegetarian again, forgot to add that you're being a real edge lord here friend. Just have your meat thread, I don't care.
>>
Chicken by far

Unless you're into weird shit
>>
Aligators are fucking delicious.
>>
Is it bad that I've always wanted to know what human tastes like?
>>
>>7074117
Giant tortoise
>>
>>7075485
The ultimate meat
>>
File: calvin & hobbes.jpg (150KB, 600x441px) Image search: [Google]
calvin & hobbes.jpg
150KB, 600x441px
>>7074117
>tertiary

"Tertiary. The first period of the Cenozoic Era, from about 65 to 2 million years ago. During this time the continents took on their present form, and the climate changed from being warmer and wetter, in the early part of the period, to being drier and cooler in the later part."

Terrestrial, maybe?
>>
>>7075483
This nigga knows
>>
>>7074117
The key is the fat (marbling).
Avians are out.

I'd say the cow with its versatility and great cuts.

Salmon and fatty tuna is nice.
>>
File: CHB04P139.jpg (467KB, 1633x532px) Image search: [Google]
CHB04P139.jpg
467KB, 1633x532px
>>7075647
Well, the portion of the earth's surface that's actually earth (as in not covered by oceans) is a little below a third.
So, tertiary could be used as a very pompous way of referring to a inhabitant of that area.

Although you're most likely right and he just meant terrestrial.
>>
>>7074187
Good luck on recovering from your retardation. But is it a primary, secondary or tertiary condition?
>>
File: prime rib roast.jpg (64KB, 460x343px) Image search: [Google]
prime rib roast.jpg
64KB, 460x343px
gonna have to go with cow.

beef is just amazing in every way.
>>
>>7075812
>Good luck on recovering from your retardation. But is it a primary, secondary or tertiary condition?
ZING ZING ZING APPLY WATER TO THE BURNT AREA
>>
File: 1383670363048.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1383670363048.gif
2MB, 400x225px
Duck
>>
>>7074117
I was chatting with a bloke from work who slaughters animals as a side cash thing in his spare time

He says he will get paid per k/g he cuts up and also gets to keep some meat too.

In his opinion he says goat is amazing, better than lamb or beef, he said its better in every aspect. Then he went to say that alpaca meat is even better than goat.
>>
>>7074117
Humans
>>
duck lobster lamb
I've always wanted to try vicuña though
>>
I really love beef, so many different applications that produce amazing dishes. I'm also vegan, u mad vegan-fags?
>>
Honestly, humans or seaweed.
t. vegan

>>7076236
Beef is objectively the worst meat there is though.
>>
>>7075476
Veg here, seconding
Carnists are such unbelievable tumblrinas about their meat
>how do you know if someone is a carnist
>don't worry they'll start ranting about the war on meat
>>
>>7076315
Hmm, I'm not a native english speaker so to clarify I meant cow when I said beef, but maybe so did you.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.