[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women do 99% of the world cooking. So why are all the best chef men?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: chef-Marco-Pierre-White-008.jpg (33KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
chef-Marco-Pierre-White-008.jpg
33KB, 460x276px
Women do 99% of the world cooking.

So why are all the best chef men?
>>
girls just pretend to like cooking and food.

men are sincere.
>>
>>7072899
If I recall correctly, I've remembered meeting a lot more males that cook, well, versus womyn that cook.
>>
Because actual line cooks cook as much as a housewife cooks in a year every single night?
>>
>>7072899

Because women follow instructions.
>>
>>7072906
Most people had their mothers/wives cook for them, millenials don't count
>>
File: athenasowl2w.jpg (142KB, 623x576px) Image search: [Google]
athenasowl2w.jpg
142KB, 623x576px
>>7072899
Pretending it to be a serious question. There might actually be a legitimate hypothesis.

Think of it this way, when people say "majority of the food are cooked by women" but they are cooking it out of necessity. As long as it's filling, doesn't even have to be nutritious, it's good enough.

But men, do it as a PROFESSION, most of men goes into cooking as a career. Therefore, the context of their skill training and their food cooking is completely different.

It's like in a communist plantation you only do enough to meet the quota, but in a farm you own yourself you want the maximum yield and quality possible for best profit.

So, women do cook the majority of the food, but only passable quality. There's nothing wrong in that because in their CONTEXT, that's good enough.

But men, in the context of a cook or chef, their aim is to please their customers. Therefore, a different type of rigor is required. Men might be able to cook lavish meals from exotic ingredients, but they might not win a house wife's cooking from simple or even scarce resources. An african house wife can make a passable filling meal from only corn flour. That takes skill of its own.
>>
>>7072899
pretty sure it's like 60-40 or maybe 65-35, you sexist anus
>>
Because all women are whores.
>>
>>7073100

Quality post, anon.

It would be nice if you didn't post a thumbnail sized tumbler jiff, and we could actually read the subtitles...
>>
Bell curve shit. Women are more average than men. The top professionals in every career are male.
>>
Because housewives mean nothing. Any family who has the wife cooking out of tradition rather than skill does NOT care about food at all.
>>
>>7072899
We are the 1%
>>
>>7073011

and they have holes where their dicks should be
>>
File: 1444888494937.gif (1MB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
1444888494937.gif
1MB, 300x188px
>>7072899
>all these fags itt comparing housewives and paid jobs
Have you never hospitality?
Because they are needed to work in Front of House. Who wants an autistic man servant when you could get an autistic woman servant instead if no better option?
>>
All the women that ever cooked for me cooked in tradition, and with a repertoire that was normal for them. They never understood the aspects of the meal, or have broken down the base of the food. The whole process was a preprogrammed activity for the sole purpose of eating for sustenance. I remember my aunt saying if she cooked live on pills and paste she would. Woman don't have hobbies like men do, they see everything as chores.
>>
>>7072899
We are the 1%. Man chef.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.