[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just mash up an avocado with a can of sardines and spread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: ab.jpg (857KB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
ab.jpg
857KB, 2272x1704px
>just mash up an avocado with a can of sardines and spread it on some whole grain toast
>that's how i lost so much weight and got healthy
>never mind the benzos and aa
>>
>>7072884
Typical leftest redditor shitting on a white Christian male.
>>
i eat sardines even though i hate them.

muh omega 3.
>>
my favorite food is sardines stuffed with fish oil pills

gotta get them omega 3s
>>
>>7072905
>le STEM single white straight blue collar christian male persecution complex

literally Tim McVeigh: the post
>>
>>7072884

I will come to your house and slap your face if you insult Alton Brown.
>>
>>7073327
When you add those together you get omega 6s tho baka senpai.
>>
>>7072884
Why would this make you mad? Theres nothing wrong with Alton Brown you weirdo lol
>>
File: altonbrown.jpg (198KB, 763x1023px) Image search: [Google]
altonbrown.jpg
198KB, 763x1023px
>>7072884

Alton brown is my husbando do not hate
>>
>>7073334
>implying a significant portion of STEM consider their religion important
>>
>>7073384
The majority of islamic terrorists are STEM majors
>>
>>7072884
>>just mash up an avocado with a can of sardines and spread it on some whole grain toast
>>that's how i lost so much weight and got healthy
Absolutely no one. no one. thought his little diet special was anything but utter garbage. But, it was needed as he had been shockingly getting thin, and the buzz was going around he was cancer striken, HIV striken, or some health scare like clogged arteries from fine living. If the truth was known, and why would he share the truth?, it was indeed some health scare or personal problem that caused the overnight weight loss. People who have a palate, an epicure lifestyle and disposable income simply don't eschew taste and delight in food overnight without some drastic reason why. You don't suddenly develop an eating disorder of vegan/health/muh nutrition nonsense if you aren't low IQ/gullible, or high IQ intelligent and had a scare. Since he's the latter, a creative in the artistic sense with media, he's not a stupid idiot. Something happened, a big giant FAIL of a checkup at a doctor, a nervous breakdown/anxiety attack, contracted hepatitis, peripheral neuropathy, or somethign we'll just never know. Since he's pretty private because of rabid fans, he might even have gone healthy to support a spouse or other family member with a diagnosis for moral support.

His episode came off preachy (which a good 33% of episodes got a little mean-spirited and less light after season 1 anyway), made some sense to pack in vitamin rich foods, but it simply didn't match the persona of food enjoyment. It almost made him out to be a fraud/disingenuous when you compare it to his premixed pancake mix weekend joy, pan frying fried chicken, for whom the cheese melts, salt rock and beef jerky, gloriousness of previous Good Eats shows.

Anyway, at the point the episode aired, many fans were kind of sick of bad tempered rushy schtick and wished for the more light-hearted food is scientific fun of previous..my bet is mood disorder.
>>
Wtf is STEM? Suck ten erect males? Can I be in it?
>>
>>7073409
>entertainment industry
>preachy conservative closeted asshole
I guarantee you he developed a drug problem. Probably had it for years and kept it under control, and then it got control of him.
>>
>>7073411
Anon you can't actually be this stupid
>>
>>7073384
>>implying a significant portion of STEM consider their religion important
You'd be wrong statistically. Total logical fallacy to believe otherwise. I've worked in several universities, and it's the majority of scientists that have faith. The more you know about science the more you believe in a higher power.

It's the same rehashed "facts" from cynical liberal media lovers (the minority) state over and over, where low IQ folks repeat where they stilll claim how Fox news is all slanted or lies (opposite of facts when stations are compared for fairness) and no one watches it (#1 in ratings, since it started, and climbing all the time, where it's something more people watch it than all the rest combined, at the peak hours). So, yea, just keep saying things because you see some other people saying it, but when you live and work in facts, you'll find out you are being silently judged for being damn stupid and not having original thought, but simply a gullible sheep
>>
>>7073411
Super Tedious Education Material. It means you go into a field where you do too many years of study thinking you're going to make a difference.
>>
>>7073411

go away tumblrina
>>
>>7073420
no one gives a fuck what you think
>>
>>7073337
Wrong, its omega 9 because 3 in 3 is 9
>>
>>7072884
benzos make u hungry af
>>
>>7073420

Fuck off, sperglord.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.