[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how should i eat this? so far ive been eating it with rice as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Kimchi-5.jpg (292KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Kimchi-5.jpg
292KB, 900x600px
how should i eat this? so far ive been eating it with rice as a way to make it not boring, anything you guys do with it in an interesting way?
>>
pretend it's coleslaw and put it on a sandwich or hot dog.
>>
Mix it in with Japanese style potato salad.
>>
kimchi is healthy right? low calorie and nutritional?
>>
>>7068203
Make kimchi fried rice, spam is a good meat for this.

>>7068219
Nah it gives you cancer senpai
>>
you can eat that with almost anything

also check out maangchi on youtube, she whips it out often
>>
i always thought its a side dish

i take a bite like you would a cole slaw, in between bites of the other items
>>
File: jinju.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jinju.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>7068415

It CURES cancer, you fucking retard.

Korean food is the healthiest in the world. Also the inventor of pizza.
>>
>>7068203
I just grab a bit out the fridge every day and eat it
does wonders for your digestive health
put it in ramens
>>
>>7068432
Yeah pretty much nailed it.

Kimchi can be used in other dishes but its health benefits are mostly negated when cooked. If you don't give a shit about that then its a nice semi-crunchy spicy addition. The radish version (Kkakdugi) is good too.
>>
>>7068443
do these digestive benefits occur even if i only eat a tiny bit a day?
>>
>>7068457
yeah man I only eat a few pieces, I shit like a king
>them fermentations
>>
Make kimchi stew?
Or eat it as a side with soft tofu and ground beef
>>
>>7068462
that nice, my shit diet makes its hard to poop, slowly changing that but also including kimchi as a source of flora
>>
>>7068473
Try using coconut oil, it's like a laxative
>>
with rice, or on burgers is good. there's a soup you can eat it with too, kimchi jjigae. very good, i love korean food! <3
>>
>>7068203
I've seen recipes that utilize sauteed kimchi as their aromatic base instead of onions and such. Pretty sure cooking it will mean you lose the active cultures that you'd get from eating it raw, but hey, you can't win em all.
>>
Replace that shit with sauerkraut on a Ruben. Bomb!
>>
On a hamburger. Throw away your tomato and lettuce and replace with this.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 480x360px
>>7068203
Throw like 4 cups of that shit in with
Half a sliced onion
1.5lbs of stew pork
Salt/pepper
Green onions
Korean chili paste (sriracha garlic paste will work as well)

Fill that shit with water, bring up to a boil and simmer for 1-2 hours. Last ten minutes of cooking throw some fucking tofu, tbsp of sesame oil, and top with more green onions.

Now you got kimchi jjigae you can eat with rice and will last for like 4 meals. Also tastes better the longer its stored.
>>
>>7069653
Cooking kimchi is perfectly normal
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.