[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you eat here? It's a cheap steak house; they serve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: o (12).jpg (142KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
o (12).jpg
142KB, 1000x750px
Would you eat here? It's a cheap steak house; they serve the cut of your choice along with salad, toast, and a potato. They have a main seating area and
>>
File: o (13).jpg (91KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o (13).jpg
91KB, 600x1000px
a bar in an adjacent room.
>>
Why not?
>>
File: 1399571136148.gif (759KB, 170x144px) Image search: [Google]
1399571136148.gif
759KB, 170x144px
>>7068173
>steak sandwich
>$600
>>
>>7068173
back in the place i used to live there was a mini-bar thingy. Basically an obscure restaurant. Food was simple, nothing fantastic.
But the place was almost always PACKED.
Why ? It was cheap and the portions were fucking MASSIVE. Im talking snitzel (or whatever schabowy is in english) like half of the plate, another half of adds and another full plate of salad from freshly chopped veggies.

If you wanted to eat a fuckload for less without whole "restaurant" feel you went there. And boy it was awesome. I wish there was a place like this here in netherlands

Basically what im saying is, you wont know until you try.
>>
>>7068173
Quite sober, but if there wasn't anything looking way better nearby I would definitely give it a shot.
>>
>>7068179
>6.00
>>
Looks like a shitty burger joint but those steaks have restaurant prices
>>
>>7068179
I bet you thought this was witty and hilarious when you posted it.
>>
>>7068173
I realized awhile back that I've never ordered a steak from a restaurant. At this point, I'm scared to try. What if it's better than mine? Then that's one more food I won't enjoy cooking at home because it's not as good.

But I'd get a cheeseburger. $3 for a corn dog? It better be made in-house for that price. It's almost the cost of a burger!
>>
File: killcrab.jpg (102KB, 600x925px) Image search: [Google]
killcrab.jpg
102KB, 600x925px
>>7068173
>A1 on the table
360 degrees and walk away
>>
>>7068258
don't even get me started with this, omfg

The 6 of us went to Daniels (steak house in the Hyatt we were at, 21st floor, top 20 steakhouse in USA) and this fucking guy, BEFORE TOUCHING HIS $68 DOLLAR STEAK, says to the waiter "can I get some A1?" I almost passed out.

The server's response was no shit... "what?"

It was also during this dinner that I taught Mike how to use a fork and knife, no seriously like "here you hold it like this.... no put your finger on the back of the fork... are you right handed?... cut with your right hand... no turn the fork around... there you go... no cut the steak into smaller pieces"

Mike learned a lot this trip. So did I.
>>
File: columbine.jpg (92KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
columbine.jpg
92KB, 1000x562px
I Googled them. They're in Denver. Here's the shitty-looking food. Looks like Michael J. Fox was in charge of the grill.

I bet it's fucking delicious, though.
>>
>>7068266
So did he get the sauce? I mean, you don't get to top 20 without making your customers happy.
>>
File: nutella.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nutella.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
>>7068267
omg look at all that margarine on that right potato
>>
Corn dogs for $3!? Mom buys 6 packs for that!
>>
>>7068270
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Ixmike88
>>
>>7068275
I don't into that kind of gaming, so I don't get the joke/reference.
>>
>>7068273
are americans seriously putting margarine on potatoes instead of butter

fuuuuck
>>
>>7068173
>cheap
It ain't that cheap. I'd get a porterhouse, medium rare, and see what the portion sizes are like and how good that fukken potato is. I'd try it.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (4KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
4KB, 183x275px
>>7068278
he's a fat slob whose crowning achievement in life was making photos of himself hugging other players mothers

the worst kind of american white trash
>>
>>7068340
but he isnt white
>>
>>7068267
that's a whole lotta damn beef...I like id eat it
>>
>>7068279
>this all american's do x based on one source meme

another euphoric post thanks to /ck/
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.