[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>People unironically combine chicken and tomato What the FUCK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: spicy-tomato-chicken.jpg (202KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
spicy-tomato-chicken.jpg
202KB, 1280x853px
>People unironically combine chicken and tomato
What the FUCK is WRONG with these people
>>
File: cacci14top.jpg (227KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
cacci14top.jpg
227KB, 600x450px
>>7058763

>hasn't heard of chicken cacciatore

You're missing out anon.
>>
>>7058763
autism the post
people like things
oh god dont let that blue pillow on my brown couch
>>
>>7058773
It's not right. Tomato and white meat is like coffee and asparagus
>>
>>7058782

That's an entire chicken in that Dutch oven.

3/10 for getting 2 responses out of me.
>>
>>7058782
except people dont eat this you know why cause its a bad combination
if a shit ton of people like something you dont like that doesnt mean that yhing is evil wrong ect quit being such an autist
>>
>>7058782
I guess that's why chicken parm is so disgusting. Oh wait, it's fantastic and you're a pleb.
>>
>>7058763
What the fuck planet do you live on? Chicken and tomatoes go together very well.
>>
>>7058782
>he doesn't marinate his asparagus in espresso
>>
>>7058782
>>7059570
Asparagus water would be a lot better if it was asparagus coffee instead.
>>
>>7058763
>chicken tikka masala
>chicken nuggers and ketchup
>chicken parm
hows it feel to have shit taste op?
>>
>>7059613
I practically live of chicken tikka masala. So fucking good.
>>
Tomato goes with everything, and some people, for some reason, think chicken is good.
>>
salsa chicken
>>
>>7059613
>>7059642
>chicken tikka masala
My niggas
>>
>>7058763
You're as bad as the people that don't like onion.

Basically your tastes are objectively shit.
>>
Most Indian >>7059613
Ctm isn't really tomato-y. They're just the sour element in the dish. Kadai chicken is a better example but it really doesn't really work without the bell peppers and definitely not without the onions. As for nuggers and parm it only works because of the breading. OP making blanket statements about two ingredients is stupid because with enough buffer ingredients anything can be paired. But chicken and tomato aren't flavour profiles that go together.
>>
>>7058790
You just addressed 90% of the /ck/ posts. Right on.
>>
>>7058763
It's ok so long as they are not touching.
>>
>>7058763
I had left over pizza sauce so I cooked a chicken breast in it and melted mozzerella over the top.

Came out pretty good.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.