[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FREE dinner at Golden Corral this wednesday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: gc.jpg (211KB, 791x880px) Image search: [Google]
gc.jpg
211KB, 791x880px
Every year Golden Corral gives a free dinner to military veterans. The full buffet. Supposed to be no questions asked, but I have heard someone say they were asked to require proof at theirs.

My dad and I have gone every year for 5 years though and they didn't ask for anything. They were PACKED though, we had to wait to get in for about 20 minutes.

Also since it was just 2 of us we were told to sit at a table with another party of 2.

There were a lot of people there who obviously never served, and a shit ton of 400lb hamplanet women. But we sat with a couple of old VFW guys and had a good time.

last year I had a steak, potatoes, corn biscuits, a taco, a slice of pizza, a slice of meatloaf, basically I tryed everythign on the buffet. Even used the fountains.

Anyway don't wait too late to go, they stay pretty packed all day and don't want to end up having them close while you're waiting.
>>
>>7056712

>being this poor
>>
>>7056712
I'm white trash and even I won't eat there.
>>
cool find. A lot of places usually do veterans day deals. We eat there once or twice a month anyway, will have cortana make a reminder about it.

>>7056725
>not taking advantage of free stuff
>>
File: V0EbA.jpg (66KB, 446x597px) Image search: [Google]
V0EbA.jpg
66KB, 446x597px
>>7056734
>We eat there once or twice a month
>>
>>7056739
why not? It's basically every other restaurant in town put under one building
>>
>"May I see some identification sir?"
>It aint me starts playing
>>
http://www.pjwnex.us/media/text/Golden_Corral.txt
>>
>>7056712
Literally what is the point of this post
>>
File: realdoll.jpg (180KB, 594x395px) Image search: [Google]
realdoll.jpg
180KB, 594x395px
>>7056734
>will have cortana make a reminder about it

Will it be a table for two? (Pic related)
>>
>>7056751
Keep your /tv/ crossovers to yourself
>>
>>7056761
Maybe that this is literally the food board
>>
>>7056763
This isn't your shitty crab legs maymay faggot
>>
>>7056712
people pretending to be vets should be legally shot
>>
>>7056798
>muh welfare queens

How's that Jewish dick taste?
>>
fucc tha cops
>>
>>7056734
you can go outside and eat trash off the street for free, do you do that too?
>>
>>7056712
>Lieutenant Dan
>>
File: 1409900675234.jpg (49KB, 549x592px) Image search: [Google]
1409900675234.jpg
49KB, 549x592px
>>7056712
holy fucking shit is that Gary Sinise?
>>
>>7056827
I do get a lot of free food from the dollar store dumpster that they throw out
>>
Wow, I didn't even know that Americans commemorate this Commonwealth occasion. I learned something on 4chan today.
Thanks for your support, guys. God save the Queen!

Also, keeping it food related; as well as taking a minute's silence on the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month on Rememberence Day (aka Poppy Day) I also like to eat something in a poppy seed bun. I might make a steak sandwich this year.
Anyone else do this or something similiar?
>>
>>7056712
What the fuck is wrong with you. I mean I could see falsely claiming military service as part of a big scam, but for a fucking bucket of slop?
>>
>>7056712
will gary sinise be there?
>>
>>7056842
He was Lt Dan, asshole got his legs blown clear off.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.