[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you make the perfect quesadilla /ck/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Cheesy_Quesadilla.jpg (13KB, 307x204px) Image search: [Google]
Cheesy_Quesadilla.jpg
13KB, 307x204px
how do you make the perfect quesadilla /ck/?
>>
you start with the perfect ingredients then you combine them in the perfect order then you cook them to perfection.
>>
>>7056563
on a george foreman grill.
>>
>cast iron pan
>medium heat
>small amount of oil
>tortilla
>add cheese
>add spinach
>add cheese
>add tortilla
> flip
>flip
>cut in to 6th
>>
Chihuahua cheese and maize tortillas.
>>
>>7056563
Con queso oaxaqueño, chile y tortillas de maíz.
Qualquier otra manera es para maricones, yanquis putos, o tragamecos norteños.
>>
>>7056674
Ehhh Puto
These nip girls are talking about you, and your Gaysadilluh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QW3T2fOYwo
>>
>>7056710
this

it's perfectly salty
>>
>>7056674
nah man bbq beef quesadilla is where it's at
>>
File: 1352269107184.png (920KB, 597x840px) Image search: [Google]
1352269107184.png
920KB, 597x840px
>>7056674
thats not even a quesadilla, thats a sincronizada
>>
i'm a heathen. no butter, no oil. just straight in the pan until crispy/browned.
>>
butter in pan, half a sliced onion in butter, add chicken seasoned with coriander, salt, cumin, and a little chili powder, cook until onions and chicken are done, out of pan

deglaze pan with beer, scrape fond, pour into bowl of cheese you have set aside (pepperjack, or monterey jack or white cheddar or chihuahua), toss with fond, add onion and chicken, toss again. add cilantro, black bean, corn, brunoise 1 jalapeno, toss again, add a scoop or two of sour cream, toss again

add a little butter or oil to the pan, just enough so nothing sticks

cook fresh tortilla on one side, flip, add all ingredients from bowl, fold, cook on both uncooked sides, serve with whatever, pico, sour cream, guacamole, salsa, whatever. that's your taste.
>>
simple: just make sure you use two types of cheese. that's it.
>>
>>7056710
mi hermano
>>
>>7056837
>cook on one side
>cook on both uncooked sides
you do realize there are only two sides
>>
>>7056944
When you put the filling in the cooked side and then fold it over, you create two new sides, which are the original uncooked side of the tortilla.

Think before you speak.
>>
>>7056801
this to be quite honest, however in the Anglo world, sincronizada is synonymous with quesadilla
>>
>>7056952
>need both the inside and outside of your food soaked in butter
I guess it isn't surprising after seeing what you put in your food
>>
>>7057031
'soaked in butter'

nice try to deflect from you being retarded, but you dont have to use that much butter in the first place, secondly, it's a fucking quesadilla, if you're concerned about a little butter when eating a quesadilla you have bigger issues
>>
my ultimate drunk food when I go to a diner is a steak quesadilla with bacon, grilled onions, jalapeno, cheddar and mozzarella. Covered in sour cream (and I mean covered!) salsa and...wait for it....brown gravy

and a side of cheese fries

and then to drink I have all of the water in north america followed by a solitary cup of decaff coffee, black with 5 sugars
>>
>>7056732

I like to add new mexico green chiles, cabron
>>
Put butter in the pan when you cook it. This makes it nice and crunchy.
>>
I feel like I keep fucking up quesadillas from over filling it. Instead of a flat triangle, its a lump.
>>
>>7056563
Quesadillas are tasty sandwiches,
>>
>>7056563

I make them so many ways. I know a few tricks.

If you like it chrispy and a bit chewy try this. Mix of choice cheddar and provalone. None of tht bag shit if you can afford the time to not be a lazy fuck.

Build the quesdilla. Add your cheese, grrilled onions, ect.

Put in cold pan. On med low. Now the key to this is adding weight on top. I used a small cast iron plate. Anything with a bit of weight me will work.

Now just wait 5ish mins. The aded weight on top will keep the tortilla flat and allow the cheese to melt faster. And most importantly sqeeze the cheese outthe side.. letting the cheese oil out to super chrisp up the whole thing!

Big addes bonus is the chrispy cheese layer all around the edges!

This method is amazing with many cheeses and other ingredients. Also it's much more crispy then adding oil/butter, and less oily on the inside. Although still a oily mess.

Some key tips,

After fliping youn don't really need to re add the weight. You can but I normaly just use a spatchla. To press on it.

Drag it back over the melty bits sticking to the pan. They stick to the tortilla makig it more chrispy to.

Dont over do the cheese! To much can be a oily mess with melty type cheese.

*bouns

You can slice the quesdilla befor cooking. When it cooks I the pan. The cheese will melt all th he edges. Makeing it fun to pull the cheese prices apart.
>>
File: Burned-skillet.jpg (116KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Burned-skillet.jpg
116KB, 400x300px
Go Gluten Free! It's Easy!
Put shredded cheese in cast-iron skillet with a little grape seed oil. Cook on high 45 minutes. Easy-Peasy!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.