[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

macrobiotic seaweeds used to be easy to eat. i got hooked on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Kelp_forest_Otago_1s.jpg (529KB, 1296x972px) Image search: [Google]
Kelp_forest_Otago_1s.jpg
529KB, 1296x972px
macrobiotic seaweeds used to be easy to eat. i got hooked on cheeseburgers and now i can't swallow the health foods >.<

how long to reacquire the taste ?
>>
>>7055797
Depends on if you cut out msg/taste-enhanced foods entirely or if you just reduce them. Pretty tricky stuff, but why eat seaweed?
>>
rumor has it it's the healthiest diet. so you reckon not eating the rest of my hamburger will speed up my taste buds ?
>>
>>7055913
>rumor

So you're eating hamburgers right now and because of health you wanna start eating seaweed. Are you borderline, because you seem like you might be?

You should eat normal food but not any msg shit because that will be too much of a tease. That's my tip.
>>
>>7055941
>>are you borderline

no, i'm just both feet in the water while i don't have a job. seems logical to eat stupid before i get a job, and eat smart after
>>
>>7055979
Seems like transitioning diets when you're new to a job would be in bad advice. seeing as you'll more likely suffer from mood swing and irritability from blood sugar crashes and various other dietary deficiencies. Not to mention bowel irritability.
>>
i've always topped the wakame hajj nori agar etc with sesami seed and soy sauce.

>>tastes like poison

what's the turnover for the msg gluconate to stop messin with taste buds, and is it slower because gluconate in soy sauce ?
>>
>>7056021
Sounds like you have msg allergies. You should stop eating msg.
>>
>>7056021
I dunno if it's messing with your taste bud you have a sauce for that?

The problem is that you become psychologically accustomed to foods that taste like msg, because it's such a strong taste other foods seem bland. Same thing is true for eating overly sweet food/drinking soda. E.g. good luck finding a soda drinker that likes tea without sugar.
>>
>>7055859
seaweed probably has a lot of natural msg
>>
>>7056122
Msg is probably safe for all we know that's not the issue. It's used as a taste-enhancer in food that's designed to be as fulfilling as possible for the least amount of dollar cost. And you get accustomed to the taste (of the food not literally of msg) to the point of a psychological addiction. Why people eat at mcdonalds four times a day.
>>
File: LAOQhg.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
LAOQhg.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>7056110
wikipedia / msg

yeah you're so right, i've been starving the last week but i'm fitting into my old jeans now haha. i forgot msg is psycho.

i'll have a new career within a month, waiting on businesses to process me, so i've begun digging into my ol' macrobiotic reserves, literally a chest full of pre-fukushima seaweeds.

sabbatical is almost over !!!
>>
>>7056143
>chest of seaweeds

I can't tell if you're serious but rock on with your seaweeds or whatever.
>>
>>7056143
>pre-Fukushima seaweed
Hold onto that shit, it's vintage now
>>
File: IMG_0544.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0544.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.