[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the worst thing you made drunk? Here's mine All

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
What is the worst thing you made drunk? Here's mine

All microwaved:

Angel hair pasta
Swiss and mushroom frozen patty
Prego sauce
Parmesan cheese
>>
Why don't you just cook and then get drunk? At least you wont have to eat that shite.
>>
christ that looks eerily similar to what i threw up some days ago
>>
>>7055696
Duck sauce and balsamic vinegar between two pieces of white bread.
>>
>>7055696
I made out with a fat chick while I was drunk a few times
>>
Knowing what that is makes it even more revolting. Shit, just eating a microwaved hamburger patty alone sounds gross. Then again, I wouldn't want to eat a frozen mushroom and swiss patty. I mean, I like ingredients inside my burgers and whatnot, but frozen burgers tend to do a shitty job at it. Jalapeno ones aren't so bad, though.

I've NEVER been so drunk that I would've thought that was delicious, or where I lost all ability to cook. Highs and drunkeness are also one of the few times I eat junk food these days. This is where leftovers come in handy.
>>
File: 08687b.jpg (19KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
08687b.jpg
19KB, 350x197px
>>7055754

Found the ones I like.

I think Bubba makes the disgusting cheese patties too, probably the one you made, but their Jalapeno ones are on point if you want a frozen store-bought burger.

But I sure as hell wouldn't microwave it.
>>
>>7055696
I'm often lacking in ingredients that can be combined into food unless I plan ahead. So when I get drunk I find myself eating plain bread or waffles.
>>
Potato croquettes dipped in mapo tofu, with a side of pepperoni pizza.
>>
>>7055696
Angel hair is fedorapasta
>>
>>7055912
Why? And what the fuck, now a certain type of pasta is fedora?

Good. I want this meme to be watered down to something meaningless.
>>
>>7056053
Memes are already meaningless but retards just keep beating a dead horse.
>>
>>7055696
About 50 pizzas over the years, burnt blacker than Obama's soul because I fell asleep.
>>
I boiled some lone star beer then added it to a cup o noodles.
>>
>>7056665
Why not some Buried Hatchet?
>>
>>7055912
Stop
>>
>dangerously chop 12 potatoes into random large chunks
>fill a pan with too much oil
>fry them guys
>pour mayo and ketchup into a thing
>dip them bad boys and go to town
>>
File: what have I done.jpg (59KB, 347x340px) Image search: [Google]
what have I done.jpg
59KB, 347x340px
I ate and threw up an entire loaf of banana bread into a loaf pan and re-baked it

>mfw in the morning
>>
>>7057285
>shit's not gotta get wasted, man
Shit this is even past stoner logic and drunk logic. What kind of drug was it?
>>
>>7057308
1L of whisky and crippling depression apparently
>>
I take my time when I'm drunk cooking so that I don't end up like you people. Or I eat leftovers, microwaveable stuff I have, or prepare food before I drink.

I'd rather order a pizza or Chinese before I make and eat something that id normally find revolting. It's all about preparation. Anyone have any tips?
>>
>>7057526
Yeah I just don't understand it. I've been so drunk that I've wanted to eat just the weirdest things, but I've never gone through with it.

Have some self control. I get that you're drunk and loosening up, but when you're getting ready to eat, put on your game face. You also won't risk food illnesses.
>>
>>7057342
Worst recipe really. Iktf
>>
File: fosters1.jpg (160KB, 538x600px) Image search: [Google]
fosters1.jpg
160KB, 538x600px
>>7055696
warm fosters.
>>
>>7055696
>you made drunk
>Parmesan cheese
So you are a cheesemaker and was drunk all monthes of cheese aging?
>>
>>7055696
A baby
>>
>>7055696
carbonara without cream
>>
File: 1447072233814.jpg (88KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1447072233814.jpg
88KB, 720x960px
This is why I wish munchie boxes were in America. Pizza isn't worth the money anymore, but I'd gladly have this box of heaven delivered to my door.
>>
File: 1445126114797.jpg (93KB, 682x460px) Image search: [Google]
1445126114797.jpg
93KB, 682x460px
>>7058276
>tfw no munchie boxes nearby
>>
>>7057999
witnessed

subtle 2/10
>>
>>7058276
Tfw no munchie box full of all sorts of textures and flavors of friend goodies and sauces to dip them in.

I'm surprised these haven't caught on in America. Land of the fatasses my ass. Ireland knows whats up.
>>
Archer made risotto with his ex just plastered it was so bad. He put like sooo much butter in it lmao
>>
>>7057285
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1awrN9NOEY
>>
>>7059229

We call ourselves land of the junk food but still flock to McDonald's and Arby's? Shit, I know people will go batshit crazy for a hamburger that's been sat on and cooked by a 16 year old, even if the place next door sells godley hamburgers for the same price or less. No standards.

When is Obama going to address the nation on this? We're losing our status as king fatass. We're not even the fattest nation anymore. It makes me sad.
>>
>>7058276
What is this and where can I buy it in Australia
>>
>>7060285
It's called a munchie box

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munchy_box
>>
>>7058276
MY GOD!
Australia needs this ASAP
>>
>>7060421
No, America needs it more. We're willing to go to war with you over munchie boxes if we have to!
>>
>>7058276
That weird ass 7up bottle. I can't even...
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.