[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way to stop or reduce spicy food from burning my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

File: chili-pepper.jpg (104KB, 446x334px) Image search: [Google]
chili-pepper.jpg
104KB, 446x334px
Is there any way to stop or reduce spicy food from burning my asshole on the way out? I love spicy food and my mouth can handle plenty but my asshole's fucking a lightweight.

Anyone else have the same issue? Any suggestions?
>>
rub soothing cream on your asshole
>>
>>7055383
>>7055385
Is there anything a bit more practical walking around with an wet asshole full of cream and jelly 24/7?
>>
>>7055425
I guess you could simply wear a buttplug to stretch out your ass
>>
>>7055436
But I already do that
>>
>>7055369
>Is there any way to stop or reduce spicy food from burning my asshole on the way out?

Stop being a pussy?
>>
>>7055369
How about drinking milk right after you eat? You know, so you enjoy the spiciness for a bit then neutralize it? Would that do something?
>>
>>7055369
You know, I love spicy food and I have genuinely never experienced this phenomenon in my entire life. I hear all the time from people how they enjoy spicy food but it tears up their assholes. It's completely lost on me - though getting my gallbladder out made me shit pure bile for 3 months straight and I did get blisters. Does that count?
>>
a shot of olive oil
>>
>>7055369
milk enema
>>
>>7055680
I hear semen enema works better
>>
>>7055369
toughen up your ass with anal sex
>>
Finish the meal with something dairy, like yogurt, cheese, or ice cream.

The fats will help neutralize the acids of the pepper.
>>
>>7055445
>>7055561
>>7055981

Try these first, also try drinking some beer with the meal to help distribute the spicy oils when they are in your stomach

>>7055841
>>7055687
>>7055436
>>7055383

These will also probably work if you are a faggot too
>>
Does it just burn the asshole when you take a shit or cause severe discomfort in the bowel area for hours before and after shitting?
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 454x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 454x384px
sometimes i'm really hungry and eat spicy food but my poop isnt spicy AT ALL so i figure i digested the entirety
>>
>>7055455
I think it might have to do with age, didn't have a burning bhole until my twenties.
>>
>>7056040
I've had it as long as I can remember. Eat spicy food, shit burns like a bitch.
>>
Crushed red pepper seems to be the only one that gives me a ring of fire on the way out.

Doesn't seem to happen with cayenne or habanero sauces.
>>
>>7055369
>having shit genes

never breed, don't spread those genes
if your body can't even handle capsaicin then you are a total failure
>>
>>7056068
That's weird as fuck because it's the exact opposite for me. Crushed pepper is the only spicy thing that doesn't turn my asshole into an inferno. It just ends up feeling unusually warm coming out. I always just figured it was because of the size. Sauces, seasoning and like like on the other hand wreck my anus. Not sure how I'd do with eating whole peppers since I never do that.
>>
>>7056025

I get slight discomfort in my bowels occasionally before and after shitting, what does that mean?
>>
>>7056098
Colon cancer.
>>
>>7056098
I eat large quantities of very spicy food. I only have this symptom whenever I eat even medium spice level or hotter wings.
>>
>>7056103

Nah it's not THAT bad
>>
>>7056040
25 myself, and still never had issues with spicy food kicking back at me. I'll just take it as a blessing.
>>
>>7055369
Yoghurt, Ice cream, etc

Or get more fiber, psyllium husk
>>
>>7056262
Probably because the food isn't as spicy as you think, or is only eaten in small quantities.
>>
>>7056324
you think it's wise to eat two plates of habanero chili three times a day, fatty?
>>
>>7056332
At least I don't shit post in /ck/ threads boasting I have a GI system impermeable to capicsum because I putt a touch of sriracha on fried tofu.
>>
>>7056347
Yeah, not the same poster.
>>
>>7056332
I don't think that would make you fat. Spicy food speeds up your metabolism.
>>
just use chipotlaway
>>
>>7055981
>acids of the pepper
Capsaicin is basic, not acidic.
>>
I treat dave's ultimate insanity like ketchup and my piss burns a lot but my shit doesnt feel any different.

Is this normal?
>>
Take a fiber supplement after eating spicy food.
>>
>>7055425
LOL
>>
>>7056612
No. I use dave's insanity on 9 out of 10 things I eat, and my piss never burns. Get your wiener checked out by a hot doctor dude. Girls don't have penises, don't trust a femdoctor with your penis.
>>
>>7056580
It's neither. Capsaicin isn't an ionic compound.
>>
>>7056612
Your pisser is pretty good at not feeling the metabolized capsaicin, man. You probably have a urinary tract infection and i would recommend seeing someone about that.
>>
>>7057105
You can have acids without ionic compounds, a number of weaker acids like acetic acid are entirely covalent until they enter the water.
>>
Eat more pepper until your ass grows addiction..
The more pain today is the less pain tomorrow
>>
>>7055369
ghost pepper enema
>>
I've never had the burning bhole
And I have crohns
so my digestive system is pretty fucking fragile
but chili's never done me in
>>
>>7057105

Whether a compound is covalent or ionic isn't a binary thing. It's a spectrum of covalent character and ionic character, depending on the difference in electronegativity between the atoms. Many organic acids are far more covalent than ionic in character.
>>
I don't really believe this. I eat hot food all the time, and while it burns my mouth, it never burns the butthole. Ever. I think OP is lying.
>>
>>7055369
I followed this guy's advice.
>tfw it actually works
>>
I've been eating spicy for 40 years. Normal digestive processes destroy capsaicin. It only makes it through when you eat large amounts of fatty proteins that can encapsulate the capsaicin and help it make it through. It's never the heat, just what it's on. I would recommend not hot wings or spicy burgers or pizza and see if that helps.
>>
File: 217Z5Kq.jpg (59KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
217Z5Kq.jpg
59KB, 500x375px
>mfw I used to enjoy this part of it for some reason

It would always wake me up in the middle of the night like THE VOLCANO IS READY
>>
Use a bidet my man
>>
>>7056828
or how about just eating fiber? :)
>>
File: _51326240_infinitypic1.jpg (19KB, 464x261px) Image search: [Google]
_51326240_infinitypic1.jpg
19KB, 464x261px
I know this is going to sound odd but the best way to stop chilli from burning is to wipe a VERY small amount of your faeces onto them before putting them into your food.

The shit helps it digest more easily

1. It tells your body 'do this'
2. It adds a sootheing warmth to the chilli
3. It adds colour

I always smear some faeces onto chilli before eating it and it has never burnt me on the way out. For best results use more cooling wet faeces that has blended on the way out as these are cooler and easier to spread but harder faeces work too
>>
>>7059485
>40 Earth years
>posting on the 4th chan

Nigga I aint trusting a word you say.
>>
>>7060041

It's not really trolling if it makes it obvious you're a moron. Just sayin.
>>
>>7060041
And thus, Indian cuisine was born.
>>
>>7055369
>2015
>not using a bidet

If you get literal shit on your skin anywhere else, do you wipe it with a rag and call it clean? Although its a double edged sword, if you get used to having a clean asshole, if you're on vacation and don't take a shower afterwards/baby wipe to hell, you're gonna have some bad IAS.
>>
>>7060586
>Spraying something with water makes it clean
no wonder the plague spread so quickly.
>>
>>7060594
as opposed to scraping it down with paper?
>>
File: 51118108787c.jpg (60KB, 478x478px) Image search: [Google]
51118108787c.jpg
60KB, 478x478px
>>7060594
Spraying shit with water doesn't make shit clean, it makes shit leave your skin and go wherever the water goes - away from you, making your skin clean. If you can't understand it, you don't understand how shit reacts to water.

Smearing shit on your asshole with paper is disgusting and I hope you enjoy your entire ass and underwear smelling like shit if you do that.

I sit on the edge of my shower and use pic related on the hard center mode. I can't believe I went through 25 years of my life without it.
>>
>>7060261
POO IN THE VINDALOO
>>
>>7055369
OK for a true answer use sugar. After you eat you spicy food eat a really weet desert. The sweeter the less likely you will have a burn on exit. This works
>>
>>7060646
Get a bidet, Jesus. A mechanical one is like 15 bucks and then you're no longer shitting in the shower.
>>
>>7060661
I'll get one if I can be guaranteed it will have as much force as the shower head I use now.

>shitting in the shower
Quite an exaggeration.
>>
I, too, use the shower to douche my bungus. I tip my fedora and bid you adieu.
>>
>>7060674
>shit smearing paper user detected
>>
>>7060706
>moisthole bidetfaggot detected
>>
>>7060769
Don't have towels in your "homeland"?
>>
File: ku-medium.jpg (25KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ku-medium.jpg
25KB, 320x240px
>go to shit
>it's sticky
>forgot to bring moist paper towel like I usually do for a clean bottom
>expectorate on toilet paper and give my butthole a spitshine
>mfw
>>
>>7060041
This can't even be classified as a 0/10 troll. This is just mental retardation.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.