[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not jewish, but still bought a load of these so I could keep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: A1mFWkV4j9L__SX425_.jpg (41KB, 425x403px) Image search: [Google]
A1mFWkV4j9L__SX425_.jpg
41KB, 425x403px
Not jewish, but still bought a load of these so I could keep a stock bread / cracker ration for certain meals.

Today I smoked a pork shoulder with hickory, and found it a bit strong. Countered it with matzo crackers and found it damn good.
Anyone found a niche for matzo outside of it's religious uses?
>>
>>7053411
matzo brie
>>
oy vey
>>
File: MG_3709.jpg (651KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
MG_3709.jpg
651KB, 960x720px
>he thinks matzos are stocked in every American supermarket purely because of muh religion

You're a good goy, so I'll let you in on a secret.

http://toriavey.com/toris-kitchen/2010/01/matzo-brei/
>>
>>7053411
I use matzo as a simple cracker, it works well for that. Any sort of topping really, and you can break off the sheets into whatever sized cracker you'd like.
>>
File: 0e3.png (16KB, 379x214px) Image search: [Google]
0e3.png
16KB, 379x214px
>>7053697

>Expecting sinister Ashkenazi conspiracy to mark gentiles as their slaves or some shit.
>Just a recipe for matzo
>>
File: example.jpg (110KB, 1296x728px) Image search: [Google]
example.jpg
110KB, 1296x728px
>>7053411
>Buying matzo, when it's easiest shit ever to make.

Throw some caramel on those bitches, some dark chocolate, throw that shit in the oven and top it with seasalt. Give it to your friends' kids. Watch the madness.
>>
Can I make matzo brei with any flat cracker? Wheat thins?
>>
>>7053411
Matzos are the perfect combination of crunch and carpet.
>>
>>7053411
My family wasn't jewish but when I was growing up, my mom liked to make jewish food since she liked to experiment with making all kinds of different types of ethnic foods, so we usually had matzos hanging around in the pantry.

I used to make big matzo sandwiches out of them, peanut butter on one and jelly on the other.
>>
>>7053411

get the onion ones
smear with butter
>>
>outside of it's religious uses

It's indispensable for Pesach, but plenty of Jews eat matzoh year-round because it's a good, practical cracker. My grandpa ate imitation chopped liver on matzoh for lunch pretty much every week.
>>
>>7053411
I know this is supposed to be bait with the pork thing, but I hope you realize most Jews don't keep kosher and the ones that do probably don't post on 4chan.

Matzo ball soup is a good use, as well as putting charoset on them. http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/traditional-apple-walnut-charoset-234298

My dad used to like to put kraft singles on them, if you're a pleb you might enjoy that as well.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.