[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Once upon a time Taco Bell had this. I loved it so much, I would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: download (3).jpg (8KB, 207x155px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
8KB, 207x155px
Once upon a time Taco Bell had this. I loved it so much, I would get five of them for only five dollars they were so delicious

Do you miss it?
>>
Never even knew it existed but to answer your question Yes
>>
the tacobell golden age was 4th meal with the 79 cent menu

now they are trying to be upscale, which to them apparently means putting cilantro, ranch sauce, and avocado cream on everything
>>
File: chilito.jpg (5KB, 256x160px) Image search: [Google]
chilito.jpg
5KB, 256x160px
I miss the chili cheese burrito. Plz bring it back taco bell.
>>
Doesn't look appealing at all, honestly.

I miss when you could get nacho fries back in the early 90's.

Last time I went there I tried the 99 cent ghost pepper thing just to see how hot they were actually going to make something and it turned out being to best thing I've had from TB (and it really wan't very hot, even if you're not into spicy foods).
>>
>>7052584
This is why I never order the monthly specials.
>>
File: 0613011126a.jpg (641KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
0613011126a.jpg
641KB, 2048x1536px
I miss the dollar crunch wrap supreme
>>
File: 0510011043d.jpg (635KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
0510011043d.jpg
635KB, 2048x1536px
>>7052641
also the cheezy beefy burrito things for a buck
>>
>>7052584
what is the difference between this and getting a quesadilla with grilled chicken?
>>
>>7052653
1. they were flatbread not tortilla
2. they were 99 cents instead of like four bucks or however much a quesadilla is
c. if i remember right they used a different sauce, some kind of ranch
>>
>>7052584
I miss when it was 3 times the size and called a 'chicken grande quesadilla'
>>
>>7052584
>>7052584
I remembered these OP I still miss them. They were better than the chicken quesadilla to me and a third the price.

That's probably why they discontinued it.
>>
>>7052584
I don't miss the commercial with the douchey chef flipping his knives around
>>
>>7053781
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1hEraPyBaQ

This one to be exact. Fucking hate it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.